[WIP] The Sexout Bangatron! - Updated 6/7 - (Req. SCR)

nyaalich

Yes I normally use rapegame. Which works fine. I forgot to deactivate this while having that on and with that on the consenual key at least tried to do something. No menus came up and the animation didn't play but the characters stripped and the sex sounds played. Not sure if that's any help.

Does it need the *beta* resources?

No.  It doesn't need beta stuff.

So, if you deactivate my mod and reactivate Rape Game, does it work normally?  The stripping but no anims sounds like another mod has installed idle animations that conflicts w/ SO's anims.  Either that or when NVSE isn't installed correctly (I think).

You should definitely make sure that you're using the version in the OP that I uploaded on 4/12.  The previous one was borked.  If you have the Y key enabled for masturbation through Sexout's settings, pressing it will clear out Bangatron!'s variables if they were somehow stuck (although with a clean save, there shouldn't be that problem w/ the one from 4/12).

I'm assuming/hoping that you've been able to set your hotkeys the way that you want to through MCM and that they don't conflict with hotkeys from another mod (the Y to masturbate from Sexout being the exception...I haven't tried seeing what happens if you map other stuff to Y or U [vibrator]).

I've got your latest version; reporting in.

I had an issue with the strapon not unequipping on my character;

had to use a console command to remove it. One minor quibble

about the strapon you chose... it's too damn big :lol:  and aggravates

clipping issues with the animations.

Sometime the Bangatron gets stuck in limbo; I initiate a sex act, but it

never starts and can only clear it by either masturbating (which doesn't

start sometimes) or forcing one of the ZAZ animation through console

commands (I have some of them within batch files that I can launch

through the console). I wasn't able to reset things through dialog options

such as Sexout Sex; the animations would never start. The batch file

trick always fixes things.

Other than that, things are fine. It's a useful mod :)

Hah.  It was the one that looked most wastelandish to me and fit on my T3.  :D  I'll have to take a look if I missed one of the remove strap-on scripts.  If you have a preferred strap-on, you can let me know...or I can just add other SCR options to the MCM menu.

So after you select a position via the menu, the animation doesn't happen?  Just nothing?  Specifically with 2p or 3p?  Humanoids or Creatures (including Super Mutants, which are technically creatures).  In cases of non-consensual sex w/ a 3some, I do have it set to KO duration + 5 seconds to give other stuff time to finish before transporting the character back.  When this didn't happen, Resize transported the guy back and he promptly turned into spaghetti man and swirled his way up into the air.  I was hilariously frustrating.  ;)

The strap-on certainly looks impressive, but it clips pretty badly with open-mouth bj animations, plus

there is the issue of using Amra's animations which are designed around flexible cocks and that also

aggravates clipping with strap-ons in general. There's a nice average-sized red one in the Sexout store,

I'll see if I can get an ID for it.

The locking up happens (occasionally) under all condtions, NC, consensual, 2p, 3p, any hole etc.

I'd say about 5-10% of the time. I just removed Spunk and Wear and Tear, and I'm going to see if that

improves the stability. And yes, after I select the animation in the menu, it doesn't happen.

Ah...the only problem with that is that I hardcoded that strap-on.  Since it was intended initially as a "see how the animation plays" tool, I added, equipped, and then removed the item.  

Much easier/lazier to code (plus the likelihood of an NPC having the right toy in their inventory at the right time is probably next to nil).

I'm waiting for some answers to help diagnose what's going on with sex not starting all of the time.

I'll add strap-on selection to the list of things to do (lulz) for phase 2.

i just read your other post:

Is there anything for that? Cuz seeing the same animation loop for 15 secs to whatever you set it to isn't fun. Of course I'm used to Oblivion and Skyrim's mods with option so.

Does this mod allow for animations shuffling ??

Found the strap-on I was looking for:

Strapon 02

XX0410BE

Some of the Amra animations would probably work okay with one of the tentacle

strapons, since a few of those point upwards at a fairly steep angle, I recall he posted

a Futa penis too, but don't remember if it was flexible or not. I'll do some more digging.

Using the 4/12 version it worked exactly one time and then never again and what I mean by one time is I selected the hotkeys to trigger the menu/animations in the mcm menu I would press the hot key for the masturbation animation (H in my case)the menu would pop up I would choose the animation then it would take about 5 minutes for the animation to start based on some responses in this thread it seems like a problem on my end any help will be appreciated but I'll keep trying. :cool:

I must say I think this mod has awesome potential.

Took a look at the mod.  When I added some of the [Next] and [Go to Main Menu] options, I didn't get all of the animations moved around properly.  For example, the button for Missionary 709 is supposed to actually read [Previous], so that's why the anim didn't start.

NM about Anim 102.  I had a mistaken impression about something.

EDIT:  Oh right...the other point of this post....

If you're having problems with things not occurring, Do me a favor

1. Open the Sexout NG MCM menu.  It's either the 2nd or 3rd submenu (I think) that has the "Debug Messages" option.  Enable that.
  2. Open up your console (~ key) and type SCOF "bangdebug-name-MM-DD.txt" where MM is the month and DD is the date, or something like that.  The point is to use the SCOF command to generate a txt file for me to look at what's going on with Sexout's variables.
  3. Attach the file to a post in this thread or PM it to me.

Another random point to make is that when you deactivate mods, the stuff that shouldn't be active when the game runs sometimes is still active.  So it's possible that things could still be interfering, like in the case of the 2 people standing together naked.

Another thing:  If you're having issues, let me know if you're using the Stable Sexout NG or the Beta Sexout NG.  I know that the Beta has had animations added, and I can't imagine what would conflict, but I'm running the stable version because...I dunno...I suck (or cause I'm trying to minimize issues)?

I've just updated with Amra's latest animation replacer .38, and animation

102 is equipping my gal with a strapon, which she proceeds to stroke until

she attains a glorious orgasm; it's very entertaining, but something is a bit

screwy here :lol:

The updated animation 102 plays just fine with the Bangatron disabled

(solo female masturbation with no toys equipped).

I am using the stable Sexout NG

I seem to be having fewer problems since I removed Wear and Tear and

Spunk; no problems, actually.

Yep!  I thought that 102 was a male-specific anim.  I've corrected that.  ; )  There may or may not be a couple of other instances of that.  : P

I've caught a few issues with menus and with masturbation not properly resetting.

Took a look at the mod.  When I added some of the [Next] and [Go to Main Menu] options, I didn't get all of the animations moved around properly.  For example, the button for Missionary 709 is supposed to actually read [Previous], so that's why the anim didn't start.

NM about Anim 102.  I had a mistaken impression about something.

EDIT:  Oh right...the other point of this post....

If you're having problems with things not occurring, Do me a favor

1. Open the Sexout NG MCM menu.  It's either the 2nd or 3rd submenu (I think) that has the "Debug Messages" option.  Enable that.
  2. Open up your console (~ key) and type SCOF "bangdebug-name-MM-DD.txt" where MM is the month and DD is the date, or something like that.  The point is to use the SCOF command to generate a txt file for me to look at what's going on with Sexout's variables.
  3. Attach the file to a post in this thread or PM it to me.

Another random point to make is that when you deactivate mods, the stuff that shouldn't be active when the game runs sometimes is still active.  So it's possible that things could still be interfering, like in the case of the 2 people standing together naked.

I'm using a stable version of sexout NG

did what you asked tried it again this time menu popped up again choose animation 101 this time the animation played instantly but still only worked once.

Disabled the hot keys in sexout NG as well. Only other thing I have enabled with hot keys is Project Neveda.

Yeah, Yami.  I'm sorry about that.  The masturbation script and reset vars scripts weren't talking.

I updated the file in the OP.  That was the biggest issue corrected that I think may have caused panthercom's issue of anims not working all the time after selecting a position.  I also fixed a menu item or two that wasn't setup properly.

@panthercom:  If the OP runs better for you, try running Wear and Tear and Spunk (the uber mod?) with it again.  I saw that Wear and Tear can add some "regular sex" effect after an act, but I'm not sure what it means.  I can't imagine how Spunk would interfere, but Spunk has not purchased a ticket yet to my FOMM train.

I wouldn't be at all offended if you created a spot for this with the male animation; it works

perfectly with the strapon, and the alignment is perfect.

How about a 'kinky/funny' category for stuff like this? The oddball animations could be inspiring to modders,

and it's a 'free' new animation of sorts. Some of the female/female oral applied to men could become scrotum

licking or rimming animations with a little bit of tweaking too, and would really expand the list of animation choices

down the road.

There are also a couple of animations in the MSex mod; there are two fisting ones (one of which is f'd up, and a

watersports one) One of the fisting animations is perfectly serviceable and should be added to SCR, barring any

permission issues, assuming it's not already there. It would be a great addition to the 'kinky' category.

Yep!  I thought that 102 was a male-specific anim.  I've corrected that.  ; )  There may or may not be a couple of other instances of that.  : P

I've caught a few issues with menus and with masturbation not properly resetting.

Spunk has got a lot of stuff running in the background and causes performance issues for me

after it's been running a while; it's intended to do a lot more than just applying shaders. I'm kind

of staying away from mods that are doing tracking or otherwise constantly churning away in the

background, but I'll try reinstalling it and see what happens. I think maybe the game engine isn't

quite up to the task for some of the more ambitious mods, especially if you have more than one

running at a time. There needs to a New Vegas 16Gb enabler ;)

@panthercom:  If the OP runs better for you, try running Wear and Tear and Spunk (the uber mod?) with it again.  I saw that Wear and Tear can add some "regular sex" effect after an act, but I'm not sure what it means.  I can't imagine how Spunk would interfere, but Spunk has not purchased a ticket yet to my FOMM train.

Archived