In the MCM menu, under "PNDiscreet", the Hotkey option is greyed out and says "???".

Any idea what has gone wrong?

Also the animation defaults to "Random Male".  Could you get it to detect the sex of the character and default to the correct sex please?

Thank you!

In the MCM menu, under "PNDiscreet", the Hotkey option is greyed out and says "???".

Any idea what has gone wrong?

I was going to make hotkeys, and already put them in the menu for reminder, but decided to do the release before actually having the feature.

So take it kind of as "coming in the next release".

As a general question to any of you, do you like hotkeys?

Also the animation defaults to "Random Male".  Could you get it to detect the sex of the character and default to the correct sex please?

Thanks for bringing this up, I wasn't aware it was functioning incorrectly. Will do. :)

BTW, I found some new (urination & bathing) animations from the dear modders of LoversLab, will check them out in-game and if I like them will include them too w/ full credit to original authors.

Yes, I prefer hotkey rather then spells. Too much spells for my taste in Skyrim mods. One question beside this. Can you add option in MCM menu to choose what genders should poop/pee. Something like On/Off. I hate to see man's shitting all around the places. :)

Yes, I prefer hotkey rather then spells. Too much spells for my taste in Skyrim mods. One question beside this. Can you add option in MCM menu to choose what genders should poop/pee. Something like On/Off. I hate to see man's shitting all around the places. :)

Yes, I agree with germanicus here.  Hotkey would be a great option.

And I still want the urine stained panties/armor. Hehe.

Again, awesome work and much appreciated.

Rock on.

And I still want the urine stained panties/armor. Hehe.

Which underwear mods you are using?

I've just been using the fur panties from the 'Hmm...what to wear' mod.

It's the closest I have found to what I am looking for.

I am probably the only one in the world that would say this but I liked the vanilla underwear. They were rather stained , dirty and kind of diaperish.  They just needed more 'stains' and to be a stand alone mod .  Heh.

post-6501-0-03401400-1417271240_thumb.jpg

Need one confirmation if I installed the mod correctly. When installing the mod via NMM, I was asked to overwrite my present skeleton and SOS file. I denied overwriting. So, did I do right?

I am not sure, but I did the same.  It appears to be working.  However, my player does not strip to urinate, which is not a big deal for me.  I am running frostfall.

Need one confirmation if I installed the mod correctly. When installing the mod via NMM, I was asked to overwrite my present skeleton and SOS file. I denied overwriting. So, did I do right?

I am not sure, but I did the same.  It appears to be working.  However, my player does not strip to urinate, which is not a big deal for me.  I am running frostfall.

Did you see this?

from OP:

MCM contains new page for tuning many settings.

A whole new menu for dress code is designed, leaving up to you what to take off from player or NPC. NPC male and female have unique undress possibilities.

You mean this isn't working in your game?

Version 1.7 beta is out with new Leito animations (28.11.14), improved NPC support and many suggested features.

Upgraders notice:

The spells have been switched to hotkeys to start any player action.
This release is bit more "discreet", as in use the MCM menu to enable the features you want.
To be able to trigger any action yourself, set the hotkey in the MCM menu.
To enable NPC features, toggle on the option and exit the menu.
The default NPC settings let NPCs rarely urinate and never defecate.
No matter which animation you choose on yourself, NPCs will play a random animation from available ones.
Set "Location awareness" to enable more locations. "Clean" and "Respectful" play a variation on settings that possibly enable you to play a major questline without seeing (at least too much of) inappropriate bodily functions all over the place. You can tune this setting down further.

Excrement is now actively being cleaned up, so your savegame should not be chogging up because of that anymore.

Remember to fun FNIS Generator after installing!

Requires SKSE 1.7. You should already have it by now.

Excellent mod. I've been using Private Needs (a very old version) and wanted to upgrade, but this is more in line with what I'm looking for.

A couple questions/suggestions:

Does the poop disappear? I just tried out this mod and noticed the urine pools disappear (at least it did for me), but I waited 24 hours and the poo was still there. And would you consider an option to not have the poo/urine pools appear at all?

Also, I know you said that the actions have been changed to hotkeys, but is it still possible at all to have a power activate urination/defecation? As a controller user I really appreciate the ability to pee and poop without having to reach for my keyboard. Is there a way I could add the power through console (if not, would you consider making one - at the very least, as a console-required "unlock" (using a command to achieve the spell/power) to avoid cluttering the menus of people who don't want the spell/power?)

:)

Excellent mod. I've been using Private Needs (a very old version) and wanted to upgrade, but this is more in line with what I'm looking for.

Thanks, that's very nice to hear.

Does the poop disappear?

Yes, when you change cells. Travel to the next adjacent cell (move in to any single heading for about 30 seconds) or fast travel and wait a few minutes.

Also, I know you said that the actions have been changed to hotkeys, but is it still possible at all to have a power activate urination/defecation? As a controller user I really appreciate the ability to pee and poop without having to reach for my keyboard.

Sure, I'll bring this option to the next release. I'll wait out for some more feedback for a patch sometime next week, ok?

Enjoy the game! :)

All we need now is a pee stained panties and armor mod.

can I use an outhouse?

These features were postponed later.

I've been doing some decal testing but I still need to understand it a bit better.

Ithlia's outhouses can be detected by the player and NPCs but they need AI and animations to work it out.

Can you add an option so that the npc feature will only trigger on currently following followers? I'm only really interested in my party not every npc. You should be able to add a condition for current follower faction. I am currently still using NPC Private needs for this very reason, and would love to update this to have it all in one mod.

Hello, Do I use it with the Private needs mod? Or is this standalone? How do I know when my character needs what?

Thanks. :) great mod by the way :3

This is standalone.

It does not make you have to do anything, just give you the option of doing it.

I see well it should be great if I use it with Private Needs. It should be compatible right? I do not see any conflicts on the files.

All we need now is a pee stained panties and armor mod.

can I use an outhouse?

These features were postponed later.

I've been doing some decal testing but I still need to understand it a bit better.

Ithlia's outhouses can be detected by the player and NPCs but they need AI and animations to work it out.

Excellent to know. And just in time for Christmas. Kick ass and thanks again.

And don't forget to make yellow snow!

wow, this has progressed a lot. great work! the only reason i haven't switched from PN to this is because PN adds outhouses around in logical areas. can't really understand a mod to make evacuations without places to do so lol. at least in towns where they'd obviously and historically be. so is there any way to get outhouses spread around? i used a mod that placed outhouses before but it places waaaay too many.

can we keep original PN just for outhouses, keeping all those options off? and also use Discreet? or will there be problems having both installed??

Guest Jenova23

Main thing I care for is NPC support which this mod offers, I figure if the character can do it NPC should so... I will use this mod (Great work by the way) but I hope we get NPC to bathe one day, maybe by a river or water source, or if the water level is high enough also?