1.40 with 1.55sl and 055.2 zaz = nothing works anymore, invisible and no sit down, only face Expression changes.

i ask why ashal is doing this. all the 1.50+ stuff brings nothing new but breaks the old things, so nothing works anymore. !

so back to the beginning. i am sure you will make it work again ! and take a word with ashal for a short brawl...

Oh wow! This mod is worked on again! Bless him.

I got 1.4 and it broke some stuff for me too. My character just stands still when pooping and poop that floats come

out of her back, not her bum, but her back. Though its still progress, i'll use 1.2, that one seemed to work fine!

I'll checkthis forum often for progress and stuff, and I'll try to help as much as I can!

Oh wow! This mod is worked on again! Bless him.

I got 1.4 and it broke some stuff for me too. My character just stands still when pooping and poop that floats come

out of her back, not her bum, but her back. Though its still progress, i'll use 1.2, that one seemed to work fine!

I'll checkthis forum often for progress and stuff, and I'll try to help as much as I can!

I have the same just stand there problem also, a puddle is made and pooh comes out with sounds but just floats in the air, seems to be the squatting animations is not working/ gone. I havent tried bathing yet.

Works well again, thank you very much.

you think you are finished here ?  No.

now please  a slider for duration of the animations, about 5-30 seconds Long, best is mcm menu.

next please a spell or target dialogue (i hate additional dialogues) on followers and npcs so they start to do it.

you may bring the animations into sexlab,

and then, me and a lot of other guys want to use this mod for harder Prostitution. that means getting it into clients mouth or other way round.

it s not that difficult, one person just needs to lay down on floor (like female masturbation) and the other stands on top between the shoulders. 

at last a texture face replacer like the sexlab sperm replacer would  round it up.

then you are finished here.

greetings

mr

Thank you for your ideas.

Will do an update that may or may not include what you suggested. ;)

Increased poo size can do, wet puddle can do, scat body texture mmmmm maybe. MCM menu will likely happen in the next release.

I was thinking of making NPCs relieve their needs more or less at random, although it may prove to be difficult to make them do so in appropriate places and behaving like they would have any sense of privacy. Ok but you want to control when they do so? Will see what I can do.

Thank you for your ideas. Will do an update that may or may not include what you suggested. ;) Increased poo size can do, wet puddle can do, scat body texture mmmmm maybe. MCM menu will likely happen in the next release. I was thinking of making NPCs relieve their needs more or less at random, although it may prove to be difficult to make them do so in appropriate places and behaving like they would have any sense of privacy. Ok but you want to control when they do so? Will see what I can do.

Thanks man, this is my favourate mod so far! I love this and I love you for working on it, in a weird way..

Version 1.5.0 is released.

Really nice to hear you like this mod. I tried to do my best with this release and bring you some features that were requested. I hope to have made a solid version that caters more scenarios than before.

The main feature in this release is an MCM menu for your convenience.
If you're upgrading from an earlier version, it may take up to 30 seconds for the menu to activate.

You can now stand while defecating by configuring the options in the MCM menu. The pose animation is a direct reuse of another animation for now, and looks a bit off. Excrement may still bounce a little, the Havok physics system is a bit strange. Many things still to be fine-tuned, please be considerate.

To reiterate the difference to richard's original Private Needs mod (which is now in 3.0 alpha) these two mods have different goals while they largely use the same assets. This mod will not impose any "needs" for you while richard's mod integrates these elements into the gameplay. Take your pick. Also, they are compatible and you may have both installed at the same time.

Version 1.5.1    SOS compatibility

However if you wish to have slot 52 clip through armor you may better try it without SOS.

Sometimes SOS strips all clothes off you or does not render the slot at all when you're armored. 

Hopefully no issues will come up. It might be a while until the next update.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Tested version 1.5 and I can confirm that everything works again! Tested all the animations and then new MCM menu options and it all worked. Great job lhalo!

Alright, now for suggestion for a new version, I noticed a particular thing while emptying my bowels. Have a look at this screenshot:

uSOMgps.jpg

You see, all the poops are rotated the same way, like a ) or a banana. Maybe some way to make them all rotated a diffrent way could be possible? It would improve the idea of pooping in my opinion.

Also, just a question; is increasing poop sizes possible? And could it be modified in the MCM menu? These small pieces of crap arent enough to satesfy my need for pooping.  

Version 1.5.2     Better Havok physics

This release ought to give you a more pleasurable poo behaviour.

These small pieces of crap arent enough to satesfy my need for pooping.  

DrZhark, this release includes bigger pieces of crap for you:heart:

I would never have thought how that sentence could be used complimentary.  :s   

Enjoy.  :cool:

Version 1.5.2     Better Havok physics

This release ought to give you a more pleasurable poo behaviour.

These small pieces of crap arent enough to satesfy my need for pooping.  

DrZhark, this release includes bigger pieces of crap for you:heart:

I would never have thought how that sentence could be used complimentary.  :s   

Enjoy.  :cool:

tumblr_m3ftd4OhwW1qa6lp8.gif

My hero! My savior! My...poop-god...? 

In all seriousness, thanks so much man! Will DW it immediately.

While you're at it, try the alt patch which changes the poop object back to ingredient which it has been before - v1.5.2 has it as movable static. Their trajectories are slightly different. What is your opinion which is better?

Soon I will fix the tinkle flow during defecation in upright position.

Both seem to work fine, I couldn't really see any difference so the choice is up to you. The poop increasing really improved this mod i.m.o, maybe you could continu working on it; like adding a option in the MCM menu to toggle size even more? I'm just throwing things out here. Good job lhalo! Keep it up.,

Version 1.5.3   Much a - poop about nothing and improvements all around

Here is hopefully the final 1.5 series release.     How wow!

Poop size is adjustable in the MCM menu on a scale from small to colossal. The tinkle during upright defecation position is now gone. Urine flow has random pauses.

I do not doubt this community of well-reputated sirs and madams will come up with many new exciting ideas how this mod could yet be improved on. I cincerely hope this version will fulfill your needs for time being.

Download here

You need to run FNIS after installing even if you're upgrading from an earlier version.

Nice update, again! Though in the MCM menu the option Excrement size doesnt work, by default it is set at 'angry' and not a number or size indicating word. I think it's linked to the emotion while pooping or something? When you click on it nothing appears except for the Enter button to restore it to Default, and the Tab to exit.

Maybe just one more small hotfix is needed, and then we're all set.

Nice update, again! Though in the MCM menu the option Excrement size doesnt work, by default it is set at 'angry' and not a number or size indicating word. I think it's linked to the emotion while pooping or something? When you click on it nothing appears except for the Enter button to restore it to Default, and the Tab to exit.

Maybe just one more small hotfix is needed, and then we're all set.

That is so strange because I tested that this works from an upgrade from v1.5.2.

Now I went all the way back to v1.4 upgrading to 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 and then I can see your problem.

Version 1.5.3b is a hotfix for users who originally have had version earlier than 1.5.0 installed in their savegame.

You need to run the following console command after installing 1.5.3b and loading your game:

setstage PND_MainQuest 10

You need to do this only once. You won't get any notifications on screen, but after this all MCM menu options should be fine. This should be automatic, but as I just learned, it not always is. Skyrim can be a bit awkward especially when modifying existing saves.

Everything all right now?   ^_^

Activating NPCs is the next big feature I am likely to do, but for the time being, it will not be likely to happen in the next couple of months. One more support release is coming up shortly.

Check out just released mod Puppet Master Swallow for watersport options involving NPCs.

This mod shall be continued with new features after some while. Comments, suggestions and ideas about features you would like to see are welcome. I will read through them all.

Svgcm6o.jpg

There are now at least four different mods here on LL that have urination & defecation options.

If you wish to have reminder scripts, take the original Private Needs which is now in v3 alpha.

If you wish to participate in watersports, take Puppet Master Swallow.

If you wish to see NPCs relieve their needs randomly, take NPC Private Needs.

If you wish to have player pee & poo for role-playing immersion, take this mod.

This mod is compatible with all of those mentioned above and has the least amount of Papyrus code with minimal dependencies  (only plugin master is Skyrim.esm).