View File

Private Needs Discreet
~ VERSION 1.9.1 ~

Player urination, defecation and bathing whenever you decide. NPCs may have needs too.
Use the MCM menu to enable hotkeys and adjust features.
Excrement is being cleaned up by an invisible janitor fairy. '-'_@_

Requirements
SKSE v1.7.1 or newer
SkyUI
FNIS v5.1 or newer - you must run FNIS generator after installing
PapyrusUtil v2.8 or newer

Installation / Compatibility
SOS, SOS Light and SAM are supported. Not required.
Included skeleton is modified XMPS32 and not required. Choose your preferred skeleton first.

Bathing in Skyrim:
Beta support for using bathing spell from v1.04.
If you see a message "not enough water", or get cleanlyness effects, they come that mod.

KuNeruNomu bathing animations:
You can download EatingSleepingDrinking for two more bathing animations.
You download the package from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/
Take the main file for all features, or for just the bathing animations, in OPTIONAL FILES section, there is "Animations Package for Private Needs Discreet".
Remember to run FNIS Generator after installing either release.

Uninstalling
Not supported but at least disable NPC features and move to a cell with a minimum amount of NPCs before creating the save. Load the savegame in Savetool and delete scripts with PND_ prefix.

Credits
- richard19840706 for Private Needs
- Leito86 for animations
- Arrok for animations
- MasterCChris & XAZ for animations
- jonx0r for Manure mod (poop meshes, textures, sound files)
- VectorPlexus and Smurf for Schlongs of Skyrim (meshes and textures)
- canderes for the original bathing animation
- gekkou1992 for KuNeruNomu bathing animations
- krazyguy126 and XP32 for the skeleton
- ElminsterAU for TES5Edit
- Bethesda for Skyrim and Creation Kit

- lhalorellon

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/01/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE 1.7, SkyUI, FNIS, PapyrusUtil
  • Special Edition Compatible

I actually like this idea, if for no other reason than I could never get the original Private Needs to work properly.

Edit: FNIS error. I quote.

>>"AnimationList found in "Animations\PND", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED<<

Did you include the animation resources? Do I need to install something else? I don't see anything else in the requirements list.

>>"AnimationList found in "Animations\PND", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED<<

Did you include the animation resources? Do I need to install something else? I don't see anything else in the requirements list.

FNIS txt list and the behavior file are included. It works with FNIS 5.x but with older 4.x version I got this error.

Besides SKSE and FNIS there are no other requirements. :)

Does it still create the puddles and excrement and whatnot?

Yes!

The urine pool location needs some fine-tuning, as it comes directly under the player for now but so does the original.

The poop meshes and the havok script and the sounds are copied from the original.

My bad with FNIS, I'm very sorry. Uploaded fixed version. If you don't want to download it again, go to meshes\actors\character and rename the folder "behavior" to "behaviors". My copy worked as it pulled the working hkx from FNIS install directory. Oops.

oh thanks so much for this! just what i been wanting. i'd much rather roleplay this kinda stuff, doing it when i want, then having scripts always running. a few questions tho if i may...

1. i love how original PN adds outhouses to inns. does this still add outhouses at inns or anywhere? those are very conspicuous in their absence and we need 'em to make realistic use of the anims. tho i guess there's always squat.

2. does this have the facial animations?

3. i use a mod called Private Needs Tbucket. it adds a bucket that u carry and can use for going pee/poo. i don't use the bucket persay, but it can be placed and turned into an outhouse! which is good for adding outhouses around. would this mod work w/ Tbucket?

4. does this add a "dirty" effect for the bathing part?

5. also the PN and other needs mods break all Water type mods that i know of. so you have to use a patch which disables the splash animations when player jumps in water. i'm guessing this wouldn't break the water mods?

thanks much!

I love this lightweight idea!

Don't know if this is intentional, but my female toon barely lets out any visible urine, just one spurt, but the puddle still continues to form. After one standing peeing animation, repeated attempts make her assume the defecation position and a puddle forms, but no poop or pee stream comes out.

I would like my toon to be able to pee just as much, every time, standing up. 

Edit: It appears that it's lighting that is making the stream disappear. Any ideas how to fix? 

I like the lightweight idea too. But I have a bit of a big problem. It seems that the urinating sequence is blocking my char from using all kind of crafting stations and prevents sitting and Immersive Bed animations from playing.  When using a crafting station/trying to sit, the character idles for like 5 secs (if in 1st person view, switches to 3rd) then gives back control without playing animation (and, if using crafting stations, does not display the crafting menu). Dovakin Relax Too and Sexlab animations are working fine.

Bathing and defecation do not produce this problem. Playing female, SoS not installed. Happens every time without exception with urinating actions, regardless of the urinating animation which is played..

So far, I found no way to correct the problem except going back to a save made prior to the first urinating action.

I love this lightweight idea!

Don't know if this is intentional, but my female toon barely lets out any visible urine, just one spurt, but the puddle still continues to form. After one standing peeing animation, repeated attempts make her assume the defecation position and a puddle forms, but no poop or pee stream comes out.

Edit: It appears that it's lighting that is making the stream disappear. Any ideas how to fix? 

got the same problem. also, i use favored Soul male bodies, no Need for sos schlongs and conflict.

it is a new mod, cant understand why the author gave up support so early.

Great mod.

Works fine.

Its exactly what I was looking for in fact.

Exceptions:

Pee stream only lasts about a half second and never actually reaches the ground before disappearing.

Poop bounce??!!.

I'm certain turds never bounce. :)

I'm also having the exact same animation problems as Aleanne above.

As soon as first urination animation is played, all crafting station animations fail.

Sadly, that renders the mod unusable until this can be resolved.

I will look in occasionally to see if these things have been dealt with though, because otherwise its a great mod. 

Thanks for trying.

Thank you for the good feedback. I will be supporting this mod and will try to address your issues.

1. i love how original PN adds outhouses to inns. does this still add outhouses at inns or anywhere? those are very conspicuous in their absence and we need 'em to make realistic use of the anims. tho i guess there's always squat.

This mod does not require you to use outhouses and doesn't add any.

2. does this have the facial animations?

Yes, the happy emotion. :) :) :)

EDIT: configurable since v1.5, use MCM menu

3. i use a mod called Private Needs Tbucket. it adds a bucket that u carry and can use for going pee/poo. i don't use the bucket persay, but it can be placed and turned into an outhouse! which is good for adding outhouses around. would this mod work w/ Tbucket?

Outhouses and buckets are currently not supported. You can try how they work together.

4. does this add a "dirty" effect for the bathing part?

The "bathing part" is just the idle animation so far, and there is only one animation. No "dirty" effect.

5. also the PN and other needs mods break all Water type mods that i know of. so you have to use a patch which disables the splash animations when player jumps in water. i'm guessing this wouldn't break the water mods?

This mod doesn't touch water in any way so it should fine.

Don't know if this is intentional, but my female toon barely lets out any visible urine, just one spurt, but the puddle still continues to form. After one standing peeing animation, repeated attempts make her assume the defecation position and a puddle forms, but no poop or pee stream comes out. Edit: It appears that it's lighting that is making the stream disappear. Any ideas how to fix?

Not sure about that. Is there a place and/or lighting setup to let me replicate this issue? Fixed.

As a female? I was expecting requests like this. :) If I decide to add a MCM menu this option will be there.

Use the MCM menu.

I like the lightweight idea too. But I have a bit of a big problem. It seems that the urinating sequence is blocking my char from using all kind of crafting stations and prevents sitting and Immersive Bed animations from playing.

This sounds really terrible. Thanks for reporting, I was able to replicate the problem and will definately look into it. Fixed.

Thought I must ask, is it possible to add a puddle of 'wet poo'? Like a blood decal on the floor, but then brown. Also, any way to edit the sounds?

I might add this to happen randomly. You can replace existing sound wav files if you want.

Also, any way to increase poop size? Poop bounce??!!.

I'll have to take a plunge to the poop meshes ;) and see how they havok settle like that. Yeah it looks like some plastic bubbles bouncing.

Improved since 1.5.2 (hopefully).

Thank you for taking care of this mod.

you were right to fix the crafting Station bug first, this was the biggest one.

now to use this mod with the sense it wants to have, it is necessary to fix the unvisible urinatation. the one-second-visible and then invisible. i am not sure if this has anything to do with lightning, it happens every time without regarding the light.

further i join the post who wanted to have bigger Brown pieces, probably with texture Animation where it falls on. it would be great to have face and body texture replacers like the sperm replacer in sexlab.

chers

mr

Edit : just tested the new Version. crafting stations ok now. urinate still invisible AND the mod now block SEXLAB !

message appears you blocked all oral animations, this wont work. of course i did not, but your mod tells this sexlab.

so, it Looks like you have a bigger Thing to do here.

Thank you for taking care of this mod.

you were right to fix the crafting Station bug first, this was the biggest one.

now to use this mod with the sense it wants to have, it is necessary to fix the unvisible urinatation. the one-second-visible and then invisible. i am not sure if this has anything to do with lightning, it happens every time without regarding the light.

further i join the post who wanted to have bigger Brown pieces, probably with texture Animation where it falls on. it would be great to have face and body texture replacers like the sperm replacer in sexlab.

chers

mr

Edit : just tested the new Version. crafting stations ok now. urinate still invisible AND the mod now block SEXLAB !

message appears you blocked all oral animations, this wont work. of course i did not, but your mod tells this sexlab.

so, it Looks like you have a bigger Thing to do here.

Thanks for testing and reporting these issues. Now the first problem with disappearing tinkle flow, I've never had this myself but of course that's of little consolation for you and others who experience the problem. Tested with both FNIS versions 4.1 and 5.0 and both work fine. If at all possible, if you're using Mod Organizer, maybe you could do a new profile with just SKSE, FNIS, SkyUI and this mod to test if the problem is the same. If I could have your modlist then maybe I'll be able to replicate the problem myself.

The crafting station problem was very surprising bug that did not notify of itself in any logs and only appeared if you didn't have SOS active.

As for the new version of SexLab, I'll download and test and try to fix it. Which SexLab "addon mod" are you using to trigger the animations?

I'll be fixing these problems before adding new functionality. I'll do something to the poop havok, will have to look into the mentioned mods to see how they do NPC impact data sets, but to be frank this is not my top priority. ;) The first new feature after fixing the aforementioned problems is to add race-specific schlongs.

interesting you dont have the invisible pee bug and the sexlab block, i want that too !

what im gonna do, i start another life with zero mods than those necessary here, and then go the ladder up.

what are the exact requirements for this mod ?

edit btw i use better males - favoured souls for the males, you should make a downloadable file without schlongs. i use equipable sos for my pc and follower only (was a VERY hard work to make sos equipable schlongs usable)

it took me some hours to bring my game down to the very Basics. vanilla complete without anything, no texture pack, no dlc, nothing.

then skyui + away, skse 1.70, finis 5.02, cbbe, zaz Animation pack 5552, xpms Skeleton, alternative start., this mod here.

it happens same Thing, half a second visible, then invisible. i cant install less.

i got nvidia gtx 760 graphic Card, maybe you got no nvidia ?

all done. finis etc. Routine. all animations work, model sits down or stands legs broad, just the yellow-greenish beam cuts after some milliseconds. now that this happens with the very Basics same way as with full 100 + mods, it must be something we did not thought of. i remember some month ago, when i tested the main private needs mod, all animations run well there. so there must be a difference between your mod here and the main mod regarding that animated beam. i used zaz 51 and 52, without zaz is the same too.

about the sos, it is more a conflict with the males favoured souls.

i dont go on Animation pack 552 now, because sexlab 151 is very unsafe actually and has not one mod  beside matchmaker that is able to use it. so i hope your patch will work on the older 551 and sl 139b.

edit : yes, visible pee now perfect. sexlab animations aligned as usal. great Job !

now i come to the place where i use this. i have an unsolved matter there, hopefully you can help me with that. it has nothing to do with this mod here, just my personal way how to involve it.

in tdf Prostitution is an answer dialogue, available for every npc in the game, and an Animation following that dialogue. now i want to give the npcs a couple of answers that will come randomly, instead of only that one answer they have.

i already copied the answer in ck player dialogue window and made different texts. but the npcs take only the top one. if i check random box in the dialogue window, then the npcs take random answers as they should, but no Animation follows, the dialogue sets back to the sentence of the Player before the answer.

so i hope you know what to do here.

mr

it is more complicated than that, because when i copy the file an error message appears that the Papyrus script Fragment  failed to load etc. so i give it up.

if you have the mood to look at it, download tdf Prostitution, load it in the creation kit, open character quest get raped dialogue, in the Player dialogue view window the 3rd from above, original text says "more than you can imagine" - thats the sentence i want to have in 6 variations, random taken with the attached script animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.4.0 updated.

Make sure you have XPMS compatible skeleton with the GenitalsBase node.

This should now work without problems for all of you. I tuned the poop havok and it is far less jittery now.

The havok physics engine is strange and it's not perfect yet. If you feel adventurous and want to try it out you need NifSkope. Load the poops1.nif in and play with the havok settings.