ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

I'm a bit of a noob at all this, but how would I go about getting that hairstyle (is it from tge apachiisky hairr mod?) and the face texture, because my body textures are working fine but the face looks like a normal nord woman!

Thanks in advance!

(also on last question, for zggb Ch body armours what command doI need to put in to get them, thanks!)

1. For Armors

help zggbch

2. I am using the Ningheimrace for my characters Gaya T. Gei (ZGGB-T, uses Ningheim & Imperial), Evil Gaya (ZGGB-R), Gei Dash(ZGGB-R2-U) and Naphele Z.(ZGGB-CH)

3. 2. I use a lot of hair styles, search for Zzshop thread here on loverslab you will find the hair i am using for my ZGGB-CH player character "Naphele Z.", Sg hair pack for my character Gei Dash and Evil Gaya (ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R).

Thanks zaselim!   :)

Nice job you've done here!

Wings (from Daedric Evil Eagle Armor):  https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=e2351a748f35f118&id=E2351A748F35F118%21155

Horns:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49847/?

Careful though with the wings, they may conflict with some gauntlets (dont know why but the original author made it like arm/gauntlet parts). Thus, some gauntlets will allow the wings to appear (like the Lich King's armor) while others won't (like the ebony claws i was wearing in the previous pics)

AND GOD KNOWS I LOVE HORNY CHARACTER

x0p8.jpg

yxd0.jpg

nqvpw.jpg

rbda.jpg

9qeo.jpg

Wings (from Daedric Evil Eagle Armor):  https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=e2351a748f35f118&id=E2351A748F35F118%21155

Horns:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49847/?

Careful though with the wings, they may conflict with some gauntlets (dont know why but the original author made it like arm/gauntlet parts). Thus, some gauntlets will allow the wings to appears (like the Lich King's armor) while others won't (like the ebony claws i was wearing in the previous pics)

AND GOD KNOWS I LOVE HORNY CHARACTER

x0p8.jpg

yxd0.jpg

nqvpw.jpg

rbda.jpg

9qeo.jpg

Thanks, No worries because I always add things like these in my person esp file i use for my Private body mod and I will change the slot in CK to my liking.

What do you think guys, The Completion, Sexy Jeans Outfit [Added Legging part(kind of) with Knives strap, short boots, Upper (Jacket like). Anyone give me the esp file for this armor so i can add the new parts. I don't have the sexy jeans outfit esp file (accidentally deleted it) cause all of my ZGGB-CH outfit /conversion are in the single esp (for my use only) and i don't want to make a new esp again. Thanks 

iYW9dMMYPRigp.pngibf2ECIsM8f6DW.pngibrjVYsgjB9DbQ.pngizCc0LVVB2iwD.png

can anyone help me please, i installed all the requirements and im able to change breast size and hdt seems to be working, everything bouncy but

after getting the requirements installed, i noticed i didnt install one of the zggb body mods.

so i downloaded zggb-ch, the one with the biggest booty, i tried move the glute slider but there is no difference. i do have the heels menu but i guess thats for something else, i did try change values but no luck.

if anyone can let me know, maybe something i missed? i read through everything so i dunno. Or does the zggb-ch glute slider not stable?

can anyone help me please, i installed all the requirements and im able to change breast size and hdt seems to be working, everything bouncy but

after getting the requirements installed, i noticed i didnt install one of the zggb body mods.

so i downloaded zggb-ch, the one with the biggest booty, i tried move the glute slider but there is no difference. i do have the heels menu but i guess thats for something else, i did try change values but no luck.

if anyone can let me know, maybe something i missed? i read through everything so i dunno. Or does the zggb-ch glute slider not stable?

What skeleton are u using?

this the one i use,

i copied the name of my skeleton from nmm, XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-93a NMM-BAIN INSTALLER

im gonna try another one, hopefully i installed everything correct, i just put all downloads and add to nmm then i install.

it asked me to overwrite when installing zggb-ch, something happend. my weight slider was working backwards

after i uninstall and reinstall, then chose no.

this time weight slider works properly but i still cant get the booty any bigger damn lol

this the one i use,

i copied the name of my skeleton from nmm, XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-93a NMM-BAIN INSTALLER

im gonna try another one, hopefully i installed everything correct, i just put all downloads and add to nmm then i install.

it asked me to overwrite when installing zggb-ch, something happend. my weight slider was working backwards

after i uninstall and reinstall, then chose no.

this time weight slider works properly but i still cant get the booty any bigger damn lol

dont use that one use the one thats on this site

i did search for skeleton, for some reason, if you use google and search for the file, the link from google search works, but using links here doesnt work for some reason.

btw i just uninstalled it, gonna jump for this one and hopefully it works, 

*edit, alright it doesnt work, nmm prompts me to overwrite when i install zggb-ch and skeleton extended. overwriting ch causes problems

and overwriting skeleton does also

i tried not overwrite and didnt get any problems, glute slider still doesnt work though. This is for the zggb-ch body 

then i tried reinstall and got a problem with sos mod, schlong is floating and have missing scales from showracemenu.

problems problems

my last resort now, ill try a different body. 

unless im supposed to activate the "generate FNIS file", but i dont see that mentioned anywhere. xph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.k8q7vo6B7D.png

@Markkey: I also think your issue lies with the skeletons if your glute slider is not working, by the way did you check breasts sliders? are they working properly?

I will upload the skeletons i am using when i get home..Hopefully your issue will be solved. Also going to upload some pics of ZGGB-CHML

thanks yea my breasts sliders work and so does the weight, its just the glute slider isnt working. I did get sos problems earlier after installing but i installed all four requirements for mod at once.

i did have it working at one point, seem to get stumped when i installed another body mod.

thanks yea my breasts sliders work and so does the weight, its just the glute slider isnt working. I did get sos problems earlier after installing but i installed all four requirements for mod at once.

i did have it working at one point, seem to get stumped when i installed another body mod.

requirements other than skeletons and hdt physics are for armors not for the body mod.

yea i want to get the armor and clothes later on. Thats good to know, i will try without it.

Now i realize what ive been doing wrong but i dont know exactly how to get it right. See everytime i install one of the requirements, they ask to overwrite something, i would simply overwrite everything.

now that i try say no to overwrite for every single file, i see names from different mods, like sos and diamond unp, then sos unp for females.

im stuck installing atm, should i overwrite this ? if i do, i guess sos unp wont work for females since it requires the following as a texture asset or something

15qog2e.jpg

I posted this elsewhere but check this out, this what i been doing

this is the following files i get asked to overwrite. only files that dont ask for overwrites are highheels file & HDT

these are the mods i get asked to overwrite

- CHSBC

- SOS

- SOS unp for females

- dimond unp for females = required for above

i seen screenshots with mixture of sos and zggb, question is which files i should be overwriting and not.

Between all 4 mods i listed above, i get asked to replace files in this area, ( also i get asked to replace standard files that arent part of the mods from above, hopefully thats correct)

all from data folder ofc

mesh>actors>character>characterassets>

textures>actor>character>female   and male counterpart

both areas ask to overwrite files from mods above and standard files. Which ones to overwrite besides standard files?

i tried to avoid overwrite sos and keep sos female, dimond unp, etc

didnt work

i can try other variations but then there is so many to try because i get asked to replace files from each mod

a lockpick has a ton of combinations with 4 numbers. This i have same amount of combinations, 4 mods.

if it cant be done then ill try without sos 

yea i want to get the armor and clothes later on. Thats good to know, i will try without it.

Now i realize what ive been doing wrong but i dont know exactly how to get it right. See everytime i install one of the requirements, they ask to overwrite something, i would simply overwrite everything.

now that i try say no to overwrite for every single file, i see names from different mods, like sos and diamond unp, then sos unp for females.

im stuck installing atm, should i overwrite this ? if i do, i guess sos unp wont work for females since it requires the following as a texture asset or something

15qog2e.jpg

I posted this elsewhere but check this out, this what i been doing

this is the following files i get asked to overwrite. only files that dont ask for overwrites are highheels file & HDT

these are the mods i get asked to overwrite

- CHSBC

- SOS

- SOS unp for females

- dimond unp for females = required for above

i seen screenshots with mixture of sos and zggb, question is which files i should be overwriting and not.

Between all 4 mods i listed above, i get asked to replace files in this area, ( also i get asked to replace standard files that arent part of the mods from above, hopefully thats correct)

all from data folder ofc

mesh>actors>character>characterassets>

textures>actor>character>female   and male counterpart

both areas ask to overwrite files from mods above and standard files. Which ones to overwrite besides standard files?

i tried to avoid overwrite sos and keep sos female, dimond unp, etc

didnt work

i can try other variations but then there is so many to try because i get asked to replace files from each mod

a lockpick has a ton of combinations with 4 numbers. This i have same amount of combinations, 4 mods.

if it cant be done then ill try without sos 

1. If you read every part of instructions, I mentioned if you have any of the required files already then you don;t need the ones I provided with the mod(Now that will clear your armor problems).

2. I install things manually so i can't help you with the NMM auto installs, the body mod has femalebody_0/1, if you were using any other body mod before then you will have these files in your skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/female characters assets\ folder, if you want to use my mod then you need to overwrite the files over these existing files. Same goes with the textures.

You can also use the body change mod so you can use my body mod separately without overwrites the files over you currents ones. 

what every way you choose, just install the original chsbhc body mod. Overwrite if asks(backup your current files in case you need them in the future) then install my body mod (femalebody and textures files), Overwrite if asks..

3. Now i don't know you are getting the error msg on HDT High Heels cause you don't have it in your checked mods, By the way you are using skse right? If you don;t then may be that is why you are having the error on HDT High Heels..And you only need HDT Physics plugins (HDTPhysicsextensions.dll and xml file) for SKSE for my mod because i already added the HDT.xml file and set the path in the femaoebody_1.nif.If i remember it correctly i also add the skse plugin files in the ZGGB-CH mod archive.

I install mods manually for me its easy to do things for me..or may be because i have installed the mods through NMM (but I used NMM and MO as well)

here the skeleton i use, nor the latest versions though

skeleton_female.nif

thanks i ill try the skeleton, should i put only here?

\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\character assets female

yes but backup yours first..

also make sure you have skse installed, may be this is dumb tip coming from me cause everyone uses skse these days but still its good to be sure.

I will be back after 15-20 mins or may be less, just have to check and take some pics of the current (may be the final) version (i worked on yesterday) of ZGGB-CHML

thanks i ill try the skeleton, should i put only here?

\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\character assets female

yes but backup yours first..

also make sure you have skse installed, may be this is dumb tip coming from me cause everyone uses skse these days but still its good to be sure.

I will be back after 15-20 mins or may be less, just have to check and take some pics of the current (may be the final) version (i worked on yesterday) of ZGGB-CHML

Can't wait to see the final product!

k i havent installed skeleton actually, i just found a problem thats why, basically if i overwrite everything when installing zggb-ch body, i get into game

then i switch to female from showrace menu, she spawns morphed i cant explain it, as if body is moved inwards

but if i move weight scale backwards, it brings her to normal and even maxes out weight.

so i decided i document every file asked to overwrite while using only sos since required, also skyrim menu says i have, 1.9.32.0.8 (skse 1.6.16 rel 44)

so for installing zggb-ch body, i get prompted to replace chsbhc files from texture and mesh area, should i replace these such as....

(mesh area)

character assets>femalebody_1.nif           <---- from chsbhc

character assets>femalebody_0.nif          <----- chsbhc

(texture area)

character>female>femalebody_1_sk.dds <---chsbhc

character>female>femalebody_msn.dds  <---chsbhc

character>female>femalebody_sk.dds     <---chsbhc

character>femalebody_1_msn.dds           <-- chsbhc

character>female>femalebody_1.dds       <---chsbhc

---------------and installing xp32 skeleton mod--------------------

asks to overwrite

(mesh area)

chsbhc  for mesh> character assets> skeleton.hkx   <----- chsbhc

character assets female>skeleton_female.hkx          <------ chsbhc

character assets>skeletonbeast.nif                           <------ part of sos 2.03.010b

character assets> skeleton.nif                                   <------ part of chsbhc

character assets female> skeleton_female.nif            <------ chsbhc

character assets female> skeletonbeast_female.nif    <------ chsbhc

hdt physics doesnt ask for overwrites, neither did heels but i never got heels error also. i didnt install heels this time though.

so thats the problem which files i should be overwriting, but if i overwrite sos files, i forget from which mod install,

it caused sos to float and just stay straight, so i know its certain files i should only replace.

damn i can get the boobs working but i cant get that booty dammit lol

the weight scale does help a bit but i really want that voluptuousness i seen in the screenshots, im gonna try a different body mod now, ru 2