ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

yes i know that, i will fix it and upload the new boot files. I noticed that yesterday but i was tired so i went to sleep early. I'll remove the butt weight and upload the boots when I'll be back from the office.

Damn!  look at that gif, i knew i made butt too sexy.lol

By the way what enb do u use?

There is a bit of a weighting problem on the ZGGB-CH Lich King boots.  Some vertices at the top of the boots are weighted to the butt and get pulled away from the rest of the boots when the butt moves.

iUrqQB2bU2DyG.gif

fixed and uploaded

hey zaselim how do i make my hair color match the same color as the pube color of blue im having a little trouble making its so i like having drapes match the carpetand im using ece and ecee

You can do it easily if you have extended color slider.

I m using race menu mod instead of ece but i have ece installed before race menu mod released but then i installed race menu when it released the first time and using since. You can also change the color of pubic hairs with the color options i added in main mod archive.

hey zaselim how do i make my hair color match the same color as the pube color of blue im having a little trouble making its so i like having drapes match the carpetand im using ece and ecee

You can do it easily if you have extended color slider.

I m using race menu mod instead of ece but i have ece installed before race menu mod released but then i installed race menu when it released the first time and using since. You can also change the color of pubic hairs with the color options i added in main mod archive.

ok

Couldn't help but make a (stupidly huge) gif devoted to that butt.

i3M6ywRPfYcvT.gif

Video if you want a better quality copy.

attachicon.gifbutts.7z

Also, do you still have the ENB that you used for this screenshot?

iPSGcy6oi6w8U.png

Yeah i have it, its my main enb with some custom tweaks i made by chance, i didn't know what was i doing lol..I will upload it for you.

Also you plz tell me what are you using for the butt animation HDT Physcis or something else? If you are using HDT then plz share your skse plugins and xml files you are using for hdt, I mean i use HDT but for me butt doesn't move that smooth..Also are you using the skeleton_female.hkz or you removed or renamed it before installing HDT?

Thanks.

how do i make the armors show? do i use the help console command? and how do i get rid or lessen the seems for hands and feet?

Through console command like always with my conversions.

help zggbch

and you can find feet easily, search on google but at the time the hands don't have a fix because i couldn't find fully compatible hands for chsbhc body mod. I guess i will to do it my self...

how do i make the armors show? do i use the help console command? and how do i get rid or lessen the seems for hands and feet?

Through console command like always with my conversions.

help zggbch

and you can find feet easily, search on google but at the time the hands don't have a fix because i couldn't find fully compatible hands for chsbhc body mod. I guess i will to do it my self...

ok thanks

i3M6ywRPfYcvT.gif

attachicon.gifbutts.7z

iPSGcy6oi6w8U.png

Yeah i have it, its my main enb with some custom tweaks i made by chance, i didn't know what was i doing lol..I will upload it for you.

Also you plz tell me what are you using for the butt animation HDT Physcis or something else? If you are using HDT then plz share your skse plugins and xml files you are using for hdt, I mean i use HDT but for me butt doesn't move that smooth..Also are you using the skeleton_female.hkz or you removed or renamed it before installing HDT?

Thanks.

I use HDT 14-28, this skeleton http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ and these animations http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34713/    I did not delete skeleton_female.hkx

I did xml tweaks just to make the bounces look better to me for ZGGB-CH.  I mainly use the HDT Havok Object, so the settings are in hdt.xml.  There are probably unnecessary body part values in there, but these settings work for me.

slash197 ZGGB-CH HDT xml.7z

i3M6ywRPfYcvT.gif

attachicon.gifbutts.7z

iPSGcy6oi6w8U.png

Thanks.

I use HDT 14-28, this skeleton http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ and these animations http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34713/    I did not delete skeleton_female.hkx

I did xml tweaks just to make the bounces look better to me for ZGGB-CH.  I mainly use the HDT Havok Object, so the settings are in hdt.xml.  There are probably unnecessary body part values in there, but these settings work for me.

Thanks, I also use the same animation for walk and run. I don't hdt havok object instead i am using hdt plugin for skse..

i3M6ywRPfYcvT.gif

attachicon.gifbutts.7z

iPSGcy6oi6w8U.png

Thanks.

There you go the enb My Default ENB.rar

Can you plz tell me how can i edit my hdt.xml file, With the file you gave me the breasts collision is different than i use. So i want to edit xml i use to make the butt animation as yours or more intense..Thanks

There you go the enb attachicon.gifMy Default ENB.rar

Can you plz tell me how can i edit my hdt.xml file, With the file you gave me the breasts collision is different than i use. So i want to edit xml i use to make the butt animation as yours or more intense..Thanks

Thank you.

Edit your hdt.xml so that these values are the same as mine:

RigidBodies > NPC L/R Prebutt, NPC L/R Butt

Constrainsts > NPC L Butt/Prebutt, NPC R Butt/Prebutt

That should do it.

There you go the enb attachicon.gifMy Default ENB.rar

Thank you.

Edit your hdt.xml so that these values are the same as mine:

That should do it.

thanks,do i need to install hft havok mod esp as well because i manually add the xml file in bodies and then plugins...the method before hdt havok esp came.. 

No, you don't have to install it.  Just change those values in your xml file.

sorry but i've been looking at it for 15-20 min and i am lost in this huge coded xml file.

I can't find these lines you mentioned

there is only one entry related to RigidBodies and there are no NPC L/R pre butt and NPC L/R butt

and there is not Constraints entry, I was unable to find it...

can you please take a look at my hdt file and only change the butt values so the breasts animation will remain the same as it is in the xml and plz tell me the exact lines (edited) so i can experiment on it further.

I'll really appreciate it, Thanks for the help

hdt-mine.xml