ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

Got any cool HDT preset to share? :):heart:

I'm still inexperienced with a lot of the more complex customization aspects like skeletons and HDT physics settings, but I'm going through the tutorials on here to try and understand them better.  I tried creating my own custom HDT preset last night based on compiling the settings from some of my favorites, but there's an almost infinite "butt jiggle" I need to figure out how to scale back and the breast physics are kind of wonky (the bounce and jiggle are OK, but the timing is way too slow and gravity seems off).  When I get a better understanding of the process and get some good results, I'll add custom HDT presets and/or skeletons to the pack.

I'm also trying to work out the kinks with the seams.  After investigating different HDT presets and skeletons yesterday, I noticed the seams disappeared or reappeared with certain skeletons, certain textures and certain clothing/armors.  For example, certain gloves or high heeled shoes that aren't specifically tailored for this mod cause seams near the wrist and ankles.  I'm not sure if there's a way to fix that.

I also realize the hands and neck need better blending on some textures.  I'm trying to work on it on my end, if anyone has any screenshots from their own characters or followers using any of the textures and would be willing to point out spots that need work, please feel free to upload them.

Hi Zas... Have u tried http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58116/? Glorious pespiration ? It seems interesting, but it isnt compatible to any of your body mods I think.... also the texture is pretty awkward.... check it out and if there is a way to make it compatible I'd love u to make us know

the 3d wet effect works, i am using it in the video i posted earlier.

just use the cbbe version of femalebody_1_s.dds , femalehands_1_s.dds and femalehead_s.dds files.

the 's' file is for the wet effect.

Let me try it out!

How did you get your character to look so good in this picture? Are you using ENB, if so, what kind?

post-157660-0-32819600-1411264841.jpg

there are some enbs you can try for better looks, like true vision, good vision, nice enb (it has the maximum skin detailing settings in my opinion and it's not too heavy also but the glow effects don't work in it), seasons of skyrim true hdr version is also good, somber 3, bleak and unbleak, saraan suum, grimm and somber(darker themed), grimm vintage somber(darker theme).

i have 80+ enbs installed but the ones i mentioned are the ones i used mostly.

i just downloaded k enb pure light version enbseries ver 0.264 but haven't checked it in game but from the pictures i saw on the enb page looked great.

Hello everyone,

I installed the body ZGGB R. I need a great help to get the armor through the console.

the command "help zggbr" returns the following items:

HDPT: ZGGBRHeadHP (8f000d6a) 'ZGGBRHeadHP'

HDPT: ZGGBRiBrownHP (8f00183a) 'ZGGBRiBrownHP'

HDPT: ZGGBRiEyesHP (8f00183a) 'ZGGBRiEyesHP'

QUST: CO3AelaRadiantKickerZGGBR (3,601,026th) "

QUST: ZGGBRRaceController (8f0012d2) 'ZGGBRRaceController'

usage: help <matchstring> <filter>

filter: 0-to-1 function, 2-settings, 3-globals, 4-other forms

I tried to type "player.additem 8f000d6a 1" and other variations, but I get nothing.

at this point I'm stuck.

someone, very patient, could you please teach me, in an elementary way, how to use console commands to armor.

Thanks in advance.

obviously I am stepping stone to compliment the author of this wonderful work and for

Thank you for sharing it.

did u install the armors?

hello zaselim,

I installed everything in this order:

1 Install Main Armor Update.

2 Install Inpor Armor.

3 Correct Path Meshes.

4 Lingerie Pack

5:11 Armor Pack Update. I redid a WinRAR file with the correct path [skyrim \ data \ textures \ ZGGB-R \]

nevertheless, armors are available at the forge but do not have the texture.

I may have missed a few step of the installation. I would try to reinstall everything knowing how to have armor via console to quickly check if everything works.

Thank you for your attention.

ps. forgive my bad English google, hope it is understandable

you can't get the armors at forge, the only way to get them is via console by entering the console command.

help zggbr

you can scroll the console window up and down by press the page up and down key from your keyboard.

I reinstalled everything and now everything works fine. I hope to try soon also the version ZGGB CHML.

thank you again.

Zaselim did you consider releasing your bodymods on nexus? I'm sure it would spark more interest in it and thus more clothes and conversions.

Sorry but no, I don't want any of my stuff on NEXUS, and it is the number 1 request i made on the main post so no one post any of my stuff on NEXUS.

Zaselim did you consider releasing your bodymods on nexus? I'm sure it would spark more interest in it and thus more clothes and conversions.

Sorry but no, I don't want any of my stuff on NEXUS, and it is the number 1 request i made on the main post so no one post any of my stuff on NEXUS.

And why is that? You don't want your bodymod to be more popular?

And why is that? You don't want your bodymod to be more popular?

I've answered that question so many times, but i will do again for you.

I'm was banned from nexus on my first ever mistake ,in my 2 years time since i became the member, without any warning what so ever, I tried a lot but they never listened. 

They don't even follow their own rules (well atleast some of them), in their rules it says every member will get 3 warning/strikes before banning but instead they banned alot of people without giving any.

Many good moder like Halo were also banned because of stupid reasons, Many guys including me came here on Loverslab because there's no hypocrisy here.

Don't get me wrong, i respect all the moders on nexus and their work i just don't like the NEXUS/staff. It doesn't matter if my work doesn't get much credit, I love and appreciate the credit i get here and that is enough for me.   

New armor sets and belly physics look awesome!

parzysty, on 22 Sept 2014 - 01:15 AM, said:snapback.png

How did you get your character to look so good in this picture? Are you using ENB, if so, what kind?

Sorry it took a while to respond, been studying for exams and didn't get around to anything Skyrim related this week.

I've used a variety of ENBs in the past.  The one I currently use is this one, the Skyrim Beautification Project: http://www.skyrim-beautification-project.com/mods/enb/index.htm

I also use SweetFX.  SweetFX can be configured to work in tandem with ENB settings, but it's tricky to set it up.  If not set up correctly, SweetFX settings will just replace ENB.

If ENB is "post-processing", then think of SweetFX as "post-post-processing".  The guide I followed on how to correctly configure SweetFX to work with ENB instead of replacing ENB is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/1ycxi8/guide_getting_enb_to_work_together_with_sweetfx/

sorry guys the release of the ZGGB_CHML is delayed, there was a fire incident at the main branch of our city's (main)tel communication company 4 days ago so internet's/phones' been down since. My telephone/mobile connection started working today but the internet is still down and they said they're working on it and some of the towns are still having internet down issue which will be resolved as soon as possible.

so i will upload the files as soon as my internet starts working again, i cant upload it from my mobile because it is around 800-900Mb(1.5-1.6Gb when extracted) and my mobile's internet is very slow. My internet's speed is d:800kb/s U:60-80kb/s, uploading is very slow as you can see imagine the upload speed of my mobile's internet which i said is very slow (around 10-15kb/s).

Sorry again guys for the delay, Both archive files(body mod and armor pack) is waiting on my desktop to be uploaded since saturday.

sorry guys the release of the ZGGB_CHML is delayed, there was a fire incident at the main branch of our city's (main)tel communication company 4 days ago so internet's/phones' been down since. My telephone/mobile connection started working today but the internet is still down and they said they're working on it and some of the towns are still having internet down issue which will be resolved as soon as possible.

so i will upload the files as soon as my internet starts working again, i cant upload it from my mobile because it is around 800-900Mb(1.5-1.6Gb when extracted) and my mobile's internet is very slow. My internet's speed is d:800kb/s U:60-80kb/s, uploading is very slow as you can see imagine the upload speed of my mobile's internet which i said is very slow (around 10-15kb/s).

Sorry again guys for the delay, Both archive files(body mod and armor pack) is waiting on my desktop to be uploaded since saturday.

No problem can't wait till it's finally released. ^ ^

zaselim how do I get the blue hair for my character like on your front page ? also on your Ch body how do you get the high heels?

if you are talking about the hair color on the head then you will extended color mod, with it you can choose any color you want for the skin and hairs.

if you are talking about the pubic hairs then by default the body has blue pubic hairs.

hi zaselim can you please advise on your ZGGB CH body how to get high heels? is there a separate mod I need to download

zaselim how do I get the blue hair for my character like on your front page ? also on your Ch body how do you get the high heels?

if you are talking about the hair color on the head then you will extended color mod, with it you can choose any color you want for the skin and hairs.

if you are talking about the pubic hairs then by default the body has blue pubic hairs.

hi zaselim can you please advise on your ZGGB CH body how to get high heels? is there a separate mod I need to download

the heels in the cover picture are not for chsbhc but cbbe called sky heels. some of the cbbe heels work fine with chsbhc bodies.

search heels which are compatible with chsbhc.

thx zaselim those heels are great !! by the way in the sexlab animations would you know why the butt of the character with the ZGGB CH body stutters ? with contact with the partner her butt stutters like crazy

it may be your hdt file, try using a different one and then check sexlab animation.