She-Hulk

Startrance

Dont know if i posting this right, but here it goes. Do anyone know if some modder have made this outfit? as a mod.ZW2wP4L.jpg
i would want it for my character

3UAArTO.png

for obvious reasons :)

Anyways do anyone know? and if this post is placed wrong, please direct me to the right place.

There is this http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3692061-1-1.html that realy resembles the outlining of breasts aspect of the referance picture you provided.Given the fact that know how to edit meshes and textures,you probably may have a very good base for making the cloth you want.I for intance have no editing meshes and textures knowledge!

Thanks, yeah resembles it i dont got any editing skills either unfortunately ^^ but maybe there is a forum on LL where you can do happy requests :P

i am pretty shocked if noone have done this outfit before, marvel heroes should be popular :D!

I never thought someone else tried making She Hulk in Skyrim. :o

I made a She Hulk a while back and never found the right clothing either. I had to resort to purple and white bikini bits. I never really played with her, though. I figured I'd leave her unarmored and raise her melee damage to something ridiculously high. :D

ScreenShot42-1.png

ScreenShot46.png

ScreenShot50.png

Here she is showing a Riften guard who the Hulk is.... :lol:

ScreenShot48.png

I never thought someone else tried making She Hulk in Skyrim. :o

I made a She Hulk a while back and never found the right clothing either. I had to resort to purple and white bikini bits. I never really played with her, though. I figured I'd leave her unarmored and raise her melee damage to something ridiculously high. :D

ScreenShot42-1.png

ScreenShot46.png

ScreenShot50.png

Here she is showing a Riften guard who the Hulk is.... :lol:

ScreenShot48.png

Really nice looking She-hulk you got there ^^

im really shocked that noone modder have made the original marvel outfit for She-hulk. You think that Marvel hero outfits should be popular, but doesent seme to be O_o

Where are the muscles?

When i created my version of She-hulk i wanted to make a cuter version therefore i used UNPB, i dont really like 7B that much or to muscle heavy girls ^^ but i like She-hulk heh :P but when i created her i wanted a cuter version, like this ZW2wP4L.jpg

Oh that is an easy fix

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26654/?

that should build all your armors to fit her muscle structure also I think the she hulk could use a bit more muscle ;p you do know using the Fitness Body blender you can use the same option multiple times to increase definition

Hehehe :) when i made the She-hulk i based her on a cuter version of the actual She-hulk, i dont like to overly muscual bodies for females, that is one of the reasons i am using UNPB mostly.

Archived