View File

Casual Karliah -- yet another amateur hentai armor mashup.

Light armour, nightingale stats.

Uses UNP body textures (..I think)

optional mods: karliah replacer, player/karliah Jacket on/off and no underwear texture.

CONTAINER IN THIEVES HQ

or ~ help "hentai karliah"

player.additem etc.

All meshes and textures sourced from vanilla or hentai's armors.

# EDIT - uploaded gloves fix.

[pics in download]

ps: I can't do BBP or bodyslide.

I JUST CAN'T.

I never used either before trying to create in 'em ..and, well..

file.php?id=18212&t=1

I don't play enough for learning to be worth it, so if anyone wants to make any of my stuff anything-compatible, go ahead and I'll get you something fun in return! ^_^

• 2 months later...

I'm using the Nexus mod manager to install this, but I don't see it in the Thieves' guild and I don't see anyting when I search for "hentai karliah".  So I'm guessing I'm installing it wrong.  How can I install it manually?  That jacket and skirt pic looks cool!  Nice!

Update - I put the .esp into my Data folder so now the backpack shows up in the Thieves's guild with the gear. But when I equip it, my body is invisible.  So I'm guessing that is a mesh or texture issue.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to proceed??  I really want to use this armor.  

Does it also change Karliah's default gear?

Or is there a way to have Karliah in the jacket, and my character use both or either?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I got this working and I'm enjoying it.  Does anyone know how to make the knee/thigh portion of the boot go with the "boots" and not with the armor? (jacket/skirt)

I noticed a lot of armor mods have the shin and thigh portions with the torso armor instead of the boots.  Just wondering why.

thanks!

I got this working and I'm enjoying it.  Does anyone know how to make the knee/thigh portion of the boot go with the "boots" and not with the armor? (jacket/skirt)

I noticed a lot of armor mods have the shin and thigh portions with the torso armor instead of the boots.  Just wondering why.

thanks!

How did you get it working? Everytime I try to install it I either get nothing or a bag of armor that makes my character invisible.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks!

How did you get it working? Everytime I try to install it I either get nothing or a bag of armor that makes my character invisible.

I have the same issue, I don't see anything. I would like to use this mod but I don't know how to get it to work

• 1 year later...

I was able to give myself the jacket with the console but can't get the jacketless version. I replaced the Main files with the JacketOff files but it didn't change anything.

And I can't find that location in the thieves guild at all. I've never even see an area like that. Supposed to be in Riften - The Ragged Flagon right?

EDIT: nevermind it somehow worked this time. I didn't do anything different but I have the jacketless version now. Looks good.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...