<<<>>>

Guest seamus2008

I had the same thing happen recently.  A new save game fixed it, but I was too lazy to find what I'd done wrong (if anything) to cause it.

P.S. : Mantis, Bighorns and one of the Raider type factions were also friendly to me. I started a new game same load order and no issues /shrug.

1. Download and Install FNVEdit if you haven't already ( http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34703 )

2. Open it. Leave all the checkboxes alone and click Okay. Wait for it to finish loading.

3. Click the little plus sign next to FalloutNV.esm to open the record tree

4. Find "Non-Player Characters" and open that record tree

5. Find the EditorID "LvlPowderGangerNVBisonSteve01Flamer" and click on it

The right-hand window should tell you which mod in your loadorder is responsible for editing him.

It's the Powder Ganger Tryouts plugin. The PGs in Primm remained hostile in my game so I assumed it didn't work. So apparently the problem is on my end.

Knowing that, be on the lookout for how I'm going to make Primm my kind of town.

Archived