TERA Armor CBA Bodyslide - HDT + Zaps addon

Is it the same mod as "HDT and Bodyslide conversion for Frigus' Tera Armor Collection CBBE" by raisuli2013?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59267/?

No, it isn't. Wouldn't suprise me if the quality of that other mod is higher than mine though. The main thing about my mod is the amount of zap sliders available - and while I certainly try to have a as high as possible quality standard, my experience puts me at a disadvantage :P

So, essentially: If you want to use the zap sliders: use my mod. If not, use raisuli's.

EDIT: It seems like his/her mod contains zaps as well... gonna investigate a bit ^^

EDIT2: Well, yeah. It have some more basic zap slider functionality: for more customability, I'd say choose mine. however, my mod is still missing a few of the armors, so I'd recommend you to use his/her mod for those armors while i'm working on some major updates to my own ^^ (I'm essentially remaking this entire mod from scratch, using the UNP Tera armor mod isntead - for better texture support - but progress is extremely slow, and release will probably be by next year, if ever :P )

why don't you guys work together for the sake of both completion and player options/flexibility?

why don't you guys work together for the sake of both completion and player options/flexibility?

I'll send him a message soon enough ;) There are going to be some work required to make them work together though, but I'll see what I can do.

Hello,

-bodyslide = bigger breasts

-tbbp= bouncing breasts

-hdt= highheels

no ?

if yes, why did you made tbbp and hdt separated and not together ?

Only half right:

Bodyslide = Customized bodies. So, well, yes, bigger breasts is possible.

TBBP = Indeed, bouncing breasts, and also butt. It is an extension to BBP, adding a few nodes for animators to play with.

HDT = ...well, yes, but it's not what is refered to here. HDT High Heels is indeed a system to make high heels actually add height to your character... however, HDT Physics - which is the one refered to in the title - is a physics addon to (mainly) simulate breast and butt physics without an specific animation required. It certainly is bit dumb that the names are so similar...

Hope that helps :)

so the hdt Version has no hdt heels ? stupid. i hoped that you gone into that.

there is one Point that really Troubles me in my gameplay. and that is because there are no tera replacers and no tera enchanted replacers.

smithing the armour and weapons is alright , but this fucking enchanting System in skyrim with these nonsense small soulgems prevent to enchant items in the first half of the game. usually you use dropped enchanted items, so the tera armor is much weaker than a default armor during leveling.

so the hdt Version has no hdt heels ? stupid. i hoped that you gone into that.

there is one Point that really Troubles me in my gameplay. and that is because there are no tera replacers and no tera enchanted replacers.

smithing the armour and weapons is alright , but this fucking enchanting System in skyrim with these nonsense small soulgems prevent to enchant items in the first half of the game. usually you use dropped enchanted items, so the tera armor is much weaker than a default armor during leveling.

I... uh. Apologies, but I have little experience working with either real 3D-editing tools or the Creation Kit for Skyrim. I have wanted to get HDT heels, and there are a few several Bodyslide compatible HDT boots for the UNP version of the mod, unfortunately none for the CBBE, of which my mod is based.

When it comes to the enchanting... I beg your pardon, but I think you're in the wrong thread, I'm only extending Bodyslide functionality of the originals. That's all this mod is set out to do.

• 1 month later...

How do you actually activate this mod is a challenge for me, i am using mod organizer and since they is no data on top layer even when i set data directory, i have to manually  install, but it is not workign out well for me

It's quite easy: install from the archive as usual, and when prompted to manually install the mod, make sure that CalienteTools is the top folder. Also, make sure you have properly installed Bodyslide through Mod Organizer! If you haven't, check this short tutorial out:

How do you actually activate this mod is a challenge for me, i am using mod organizer and since they is no data on top layer even when i set data directory, i have to manually  install, but it is not workign out well for me

It's quite easy: install from the archive as usual, and when prompted to manually install the mod, make sure that CalienteTools is the top folder. Also, make sure you have properly installed Bodyslide through Mod Organizer! If you haven't, check this short tutorial out:

The prompt is fixed/gone in the latest versions.

• 4 months later...

HDT steelgazer hauberk  looks weird.

i didnt looked at others for now. the tbbp Version was completely alright, but the hdt seems to have Problems. armor ingame is "destroyed" and does not looke as in the bodyslide Editor.

I'm well aware that quite a few of the armors doesn't work as intended. I've been working on and off with a complete remake of the mod, which shouldn't have any of the current issues. Will take some time before release of that though, but I'm going to release a beta pack of that, planned around the midst of June.

think you could work in this Retexture for us perverts

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35977/? 

Well, two things: 1. I believe it's already compatible. If it is compatible Frigus pack, it's compatible with this bodyslide addon to that pack. 2. It's not really... necessary, as this addon already provides tons of Bodyslide zaps to do just what that texture replacer does, "skimpifying" the armors further. Most bras, panties, pants, skirts etc are zappable, so you can make them about as skimpy as you want.

HDT steelgazer hauberk  looks weird.

i didnt looked at others for now. the tbbp Version was completely alright, but the hdt seems to have Problems. armor ingame is "destroyed" and does not looke as in the bodyslide Editor.

I'm well aware that quite a few of the armors doesn't work as intended. I've been working on and off with a complete remake of the mod, which shouldn't have any of the current issues. Will take some time before release of that though, but I'm going to release a beta pack of that, planned around the midst of June.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35977/? 

Well, two things: 1. I believe it's already compatible. If it is compatible Frigus pack, it's compatible with this bodyslide addon to that pack. 2. It's not really... necessary, as this addon already provides tons of Bodyslide zaps to do just what that texture replacer does, "skimpifying" the armors further. Most bras, panties, pants, skirts etc are zappable, so you can make them about as skimpy as you want.

thanks  kim. you know i am a big fan of your tera armor upgrades, cant play without it.i  really tried a game with vanilla armor, vanilla hair , etc. runs very solid, but i get a hangup from being bored...!

The Sikhanda robe (cuirass 40) has a tail so Khajiits and Argonians show in game with 2 tails. I fixed that by just including the tail section on the Armor Addon record.

Clipping on the calves though.

Actually, I forgot to mention that you also have to set the AA priority higher as well as include the tail selection to hide it. I used 10 instead of 5.

I think the clipping comes from going over 100% on the sliders. Some armors won't do it. I don't know how to fix that though.

I'm finally getting back to my mod which allows for optionally having different slider settings by race; i.e. strong Orcs at 100, fat Imperials, etc. I'm including an option for your Tera armors to be included in the bodyslide groups and, if I can ever get it done, want to create a mod to add Tera clothes to the store in Solitude and Tera armor to a store in the temple of Dibella.

It'll still work if I can't get the >100% sliders to work, in the screenshot's case for calves, but I won't be able to do an equivalent to Muscular Women as an optional pre-created slider set.

Edit: Does anyone know if there is a mod to include the Tera Armors in any stores? Console adds are a drag.

• 1 month later...

hello kim,

i finally started to make a replacer Version. it is quite easy to do for fringus mod. but your caliente Tools dont find the way to the new named Folders. for example  Trielek :

old : meshes/TERAarmors_CBBE/highelf_f_h18/cuiraslight_0

new: meshes/armor/ebony/f/cuirass_0

what must be done to make your caliente Tools find the way to the new name ?  (BBP Version, not HDT)

hello kim,

i finally started to make a replacer Version. it is quite easy to do for fringus mod. but your caliente Tools dont find the way to the new named Folders. for example  Trielek :

old : meshes/TERAarmors_CBBE/highelf_f_h18/cuiraslight_0

new: meshes/armor/ebony/f/cuirass_0

what must be done to make your caliente Tools find the way to the new name ?  (BBP Version, not HDT)

So, if I understand correctly, you want to...

1. ...change output folder

2. ...remove HDT related skeleton nodes (Belly, Butt)

Number 1 can be done either through text-editing, or through Outfit Studio. Number 2 can essentially only be done through Outfit Studio. I will explain how to do both in OS.

1. Open up Bodyslide, and press Open Outfit Studio in the lower right corner.

2. Press File->Load Project (or Ctrl+O).

3. Select CBATeraArmorSld.xml in your SliderSets folder.

4. Select the armor you want to edit in the list.

Now, you got the outfit loaded into OS, and can start doing modifications to it. In the upper right, you will find two tabs, "Meshes" and "Bones". Under "Meshes" you'll find all the meshes, or shapes as they're mostly referred to in Bodyslide, that the outfit consists of. But in this case, we're only interested in bones - or nodes, which in my understanding is roughly the same thing. Without further ado, let's continue..

5. Go over to the Bones tab, select all bones you want removed (for HDT->BBP, you need to remove NPC Belly, NPC L Breast01, NPC L Butt, NPC R Breast01 and NPC R Butt)

6. Right-click the selected bones in the list, and press "Delete Bone".

Next up, you want to change output path. You do this through the Save Project dialog.

7. Press File->Save Project As (or Ctrl+Shift+S)

8. It might warn you about unweighted verticies. <- This may or may not be a problem, I'm actually uncertain. You can try to save anyway, and see if it works later ingame. For now, press Yes and continue with the saving process.

9. Change the Output Data Path so it's pointing to the directory you want. Also, change Output File Name correspondingly.

If you do this for every armor, you're basically done. You can press save, but also note that you'll overwrite my originals this way. If you want to avoid that, you need to do the following:

10. Change the Display Name to something unique.

11. Change the Slider Set File to something unique.

12. Change the Shape Data Folder to something unique.

However, if you do steps 10-12, you'll also need to do your own group, as they now have unique Display Names. (if you don't, people will have to check under the "Unassigned" group in Bodyslide) I'll give a very brief guide below:

13. Go into your Bodyslide\SliderGroups folder, and open CBATeraArmorGrp.xml with a text-editor of your choice (notepad works, I personally use notepad++)

14. Edit the <Group name="CBAdvanced TERA Armors HDT Collection"> to something like <Group name="MagicRealm's CBAdvanced TERA Armors BBP Collection"> or whatver you want.

15. Edit each member of the group so the name corresponds to what you previously set as their Display Name. Don't forget about the quotes! (the " ")

Damn, I really suck at keeping it short, don't I? Anyway, that's roughly what you need to do. Good luck, and if you need any more explanations, I'll see what I can do.

thanks for the reply. but i said bbp Version, not hdt Version. you have the two Versions in your download section. there is nothing i want to change with the hdt Version. i dont use that one for hdt reasons. all i want to know is how to give the bbp Version the path to the new named Folders.

maybe i send you the finish Folder and you can rename it  ?

thanks for the reply. but i said bbp Version, not hdt Version. you have the two Versions in your download section. there is nothing i want to change with the hdt Version. i dont use that one for hdt reasons. all i want to know is how to give the bbp Version the path to the new named Folders.

There is no BBP version currently available because I'm not interested in producing that. There is a HDT and a TBBP version, between which the only difference is that the HDT have a NPC Belly node (and also a few updates as the HDT version is newer).

If you want to change the TBBP output, follow through steps 1-4 and 7-9.

There is no BBP version currently available because I'm not interested in producing that. There is a HDT and a TBBP version, between which the only difference is that the HDT have a NPC Belly node (and also a few updates as the HDT version is newer).

sorry,i meqant the tbbp. i use it on the bbp Body, no difference.

so ist basically oading the files in Outfit Studio, and save it as the pathto the file. sounds not too complicated.

i used the Outfit Studio to delete panties and collar from the milk cuirass same way.

when i am finished, i send you the files. mybe other People like replacer Version.

edit : first test with trielek  suceeded  "ebenerzrüstung des mächtigen ritters" (german) = ebonyarmor of the mighty Knight

soon you can play terra armor without being forced to use enchanting. thats the sense of it. especially in the beginning, when no grand soulgem Drops

what would you say, shall i replace hide, iron and steel too ? they are common used by bandits. (sterel mostly males)

leather is used rarely, elven and glass only by thalmor, the rest appears only at mercenaries. bosses wear steelplate or nordic, rarely females.

here is the list of the planned replaces :

iron - steelgaze banded as replacer      Mjoll

steel- rubicite                                         Lydia, Jordis, Iona, Faleen

wolf - scion

dwarf - sententia

steelplate - highelf                                 Uthgerd

orc - berserk

ebony - trielek

blades- xenocite

daedra - val tirkai

dragonplate - ascendant

dawnguard - deathshell

bonemold - inquisitor

chitin - tenebrescent

nordic - viridinium

stalhrim - chaos

imperial - arcadia not as replacer

improved nonemold - atroscine not as replacer

hide - brigandine studded as replacer

leather - castanic hunter                                Irileth                   

wolf - blade dancer not as replacer

elven - elven scaled

scaled - silverspell

orc - voidmeld not as repülacer

glass - phonic

blades - graceshed not as replacer

thievesguild - elenium                                    Vex

dark broitherhood - elleon                              Astrid

daedra - gildhorn not as rerplacer

dragonscale - rysio

dawnguard - deathskin

bonemold - no light armor

chitin- jalmarak

nordic - quantum not as replacer

stallhrim - elseworlder

imperial - myrmidon not as replacer

fur - viator - not as replacer

forsworn - karassia not as replacer

sorry,i meqant the tbbp. i use it on the bbp Body, no difference.

so ist basically oading the files in Outfit Studio, and save it as the pathto the file. sounds not too complicated.

i used the Outfit Studio to delete panties and collar from the milk cuirass same way.

when i am finished, i send you the files. mybe other People like replacer Version.

I reckon you could just upload them in the thread. I'm redoing the mod either way (in time, still can't put much time into this little project), but well, yes, I could bundle a "replacer version" for people who'd want that with the next release I suppose.

well, i have to step back because of the helmets and males. it would destroy skyrim atmosphere if :

-female bandits wear tera and males not, same in solstheim with guards

-female thalmor wear tera with vanilla helmets and males all vanilla

-wolf, blades, thievesguild and dark brotherhood  should keep original for their members

-daedric and Dragon armor hardly ever Drops and then is never enchanted, so it doesnt mater

all that makes sense as replacer is the heavy armor from steel to ebony. those enchanted pieces can be used as long as there are no or very expensive filled grand soulgems. that is not enough to make a mod out of it. and still some Bandit bosses, adventurers and mercenaries will wear that tera with vanilla helmets.  sigh.