TERA Armor CBA Bodyslide - HDT + Zaps addon

"If you are "sliding" the armors individually, you can select one at a time, set the zaps to your liking, and then press "Create Bodies". If you have installed Bodyslide correctly, the armors should then appear ingame as they do in BodySlide."

Thank you - it worked! Although the boobs appear oddly squeezed to the sides. :/

I just want to say that this is an excellent bodyslide conversion. Only some small instances of clipping easily fixed in bodyslide's outfit studio (and the "1" on my personal preset is built like a Sumerian fertility goddess).

However, there is a problem. I've noticed that when I try to equip the torso portion of the Arcadia Hauberk I instantly CTD. I can equip the boots and gauntlets, but the issue happens only with the torso piece. The only other armor from the set I've tried on is the Steelgaze Hauberk and that torso-piece works fine. Other than that I don't know which armors will cause a ctd and which won't.

A heads up,I also have downloaded tomcat214's TERA Armor CBBE Bodyslide++ addon with BBP/NOBBP in order to covert the boots and gloves. Are there compatibility issues between both your conversion mods (I "batch built" the "CBA Tera TBBP" group and left the "TERA BBP" and "No BBP" ones alone).

Is the problem on my end (load order, something I did wrong in Bodyslide etc.) or something on Frigus' end? Has anybody else experienced this and is there a fix to it or am I screwed?

I just want to say that this is an excellent bodyslide conversion. Only some small instances of clipping easily fixed in bodyslide's outfit studio (and the "1" on my personal preset is built like a Sumerian fertility goddess).

However, there is a problem. I've noticed that when I try to equip the torso portion of the Arcadia Hauberk I instantly CTD. I can equip the boots and gauntlets, but the issue happens only with the torso piece. The only other armor from the set I've tried on is the Steelgaze Hauberk and that torso-piece works fine. Other than that I don't know which armors will cause a ctd and which won't.

A heads up,I also have downloaded tomcat214's TERA Armor CBBE Bodyslide++ addon with BBP/NOBBP in order to covert the boots and gloves. Are there compatibility issues between both your conversion mods (I "batch built" the "CBA Tera TBBP" group and left the "TERA BBP" and "No BBP" ones alone).

Is the problem on my end (load order, something I did wrong in Bodyslide etc.) or something on Frigus' end? Has anybody else experienced this and is there a fix to it or am I screwed?

There are no incompabilites between mine and tomcat214's mod - on the contrary, I recommend using his sliders to get boots and gloves in correct shape as well. I do know, however, that the Arcadia Hauberk have some odd problems.

If I recall correctly, I experimented alot with the Arcadia outfit to get some settings right. I also tried adding the belly animation node for it, which didn't really seem to work. However, it's possible I forgot to reset the mesh to a previous one, which means that if you don't have skeleton including the belly node, you'll ctd. The standard XPMS skeleton does include the Belly node, however, the extended version available here at Loverslab, does. The easy solution is to install that one.

If you don't want to install it, and you are ready to go into some xml-editing, try to open up \Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\CBATeraArmorSld.xml and search (ctrl+f) for

<SourceFile>TERACBBEArcadiaHauberkCBATBBP_t3.nif</SourceFile>

It should be in the very top. Just change the "3" to a "2", save, and I think your outfit should work with a skeleton without the belly node. (you need to rebuild it in bodyslide!)

Oh, and for anyone interested, I'm still looking at ways to implement the belly node properly. I'm not giving up on doing it myself, but I'm starting to consider simply asking Blabba for help :P

ToxicKin. Well when will update you mod ???

I know, I know! I'm sorry, I set up a promise and was unable to hold it :( I might just get some spare time during this week now. The next update should hopefully be able to fix some of the oddities happening currently, like the squashed breasts - and also, as said above, maybe include the belly node! :D

Why do the breasts get "smooshed" when you wear the body armors?

Due to a bug which I can't find a way to stomp out. It seem to happen with all the outfits that I run through Outfit Studio, and I can't tell why it happens. I'll look into this as well, as soon as I get some spare time ;)

There is a fix for it. I don't remember where is was, but the fix is out there. You might could ask ChronoTrigger77. I know he used the fix for his stuff.

There is a fix for it. I don't remember where is was, but the fix is out there. You might could ask ChronoTrigger77. I know he used the fix for his stuff.

Roger that, thanks for the information! I'll see if I can't send him a message :)

Firstly, Thank you for doing this. I love it.

I do have an issue with the armors though, the neck seam is disconnected whenever I wear the zaps addon version of this armor and not with the original bodyslide one.

Can you help me fix this?

Thanks

I do have an issue with the armors though, the neck seam is disconnected whenever I wear the zaps addon version of this armor and not with the original bodyslide one.

Thanks

Same here. I've been getting neck seams on all the outfits (except those which cover the neck) and it's quite bothersome. :(

Is there a possible fix?

Thanks

Same here. I've been getting neck seams on all the outfits (except those which cover the neck) and it's quite bothersome. :(

Is there a possible fix?

As of now, I'm not entirely sure why it's happening. I know I say this alot, but these last issues are taking a lot of time, and I'm currently spending quite a lot of time on IRL things. It's currently a bit difficult for me to work with this mod more than a few hours a week.

Okay, perhaps a noob question, but I just started working this sort of thing. How do you install this? I'm using MO, if that makes any difference. I'd appreciate a very basic explanation, if someone could.

Absolutely, all questions are welcome!

First, you need CBBE and Bodyslide 2. Download and install through MO (keep in mind though: Bodyslide isn't 100% supported by MO, or vice versa. There are a few issues for some users - mostly with Outfit studio though). I'd recommend you to play around a bit with Bodyslide to understand how it works, before continuing. If you have any questions about Bodyslide, feel free to ask them here ;)

Next, download and install TERA Armor Collection, and if you're using a body which doesn't match up with the default CBBE 3.2 very well, you should also install TERA Armor CBBE Bodyslide++ Addon, and use that mod's groups to make good gauntlets and boots (group name: "CB++ TERA Armors Boots and Gloves"). When done installing those, download and install this mod. Use the group named "CBAdvanced TERA Armors TBBP Collection" to use my armor addon.

...that maybe wasn't as clear as I had intended. If there's anything you still don't understand, simply as again :)

Okay, perhaps a noob question, but I just started working this sort of thing. How do you install this? I'm using MO, if that makes any difference. I'd appreciate a very basic explanation, if someone could.

Get "Nexus Mod Manager", makes installing mods as easy as 1 2 3! ;D

Get "Nexus Mod Manager", makes installing mods as easy as 1 2 3! ;D

Each one to their own, I think. Nexus Mod Manager has it's advantages, and I would agree that it's easier to understand than Mod Organizer. Mod Organizer though have the (in my opinion) quite awesome advantage of keeping directories clean, allowing to have multiple setups of Skyrim mods at the same time - which arguably is still possible with NMM, but is much, much quicker with MO.

ToxicKin,hi, do you plan on making the boots HDT High Heels compatible since i have yet to see a CBBE compatible version?This is the only reason why i don't use Tera armors, because all boots are with high heels thus making the legs look horrible!Thanks!

ToxicKin,hi, do you plan on making the boots HDT High Heels compatible since i have yet to see a CBBE compatible version?This is the only reason why i don't use Tera armors, because all boots are with high heels thus making the legs look horrible!Thanks!

I am not planning on redoing any of the boots unfortunately. I'm not skilled enough to dare go into that, and I'm also very time constrained currently. I wish I could've spent more time working on Skyrim modding, but I am currently almost always busy IRL :P

Maybe you could use other boots than the TERA ones, if you have something fitting for the chest and gloves? It's, obviously, ultimately your choice though ;)

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason, whenever I equip a body piece after doing the slider changes, it makes my characters chest extremely flat. Flatter than the usual Slim body type my character is using. It doesn't look natural at all.

Am I doing something wrong?

Outfit/Body Type: CalienteBody BBP

Preset: CBBE Slim

I'm setting the filter that this one comes with, as well as the gloves/boots from the one linked in the OP as well. Her chest still becomes unusually flat, only with the armor that this adjusts.

post-457180-0-59322400-1403127108_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ditto291

Couldnt find this anywhere, but is this using the latest version of the tera armors, 1.3? or the older 1.1?

It's using 1.3... except it's missing a few armors, unfortunately :( I'll see when - or if; my life is changing a lot at the moment and I don't get a lot of time to finish what I've promised here unfortunately - I'll convert the rest of the armors in the 1.3 pack.

any HDT Version of the boots ?

I'll probably not work on the boots at all. As far as Bodyslide compatible currently: not as far as I know. There are, however, UNP HDT boots available on the nexus.

For some reason, whenever I equip a body piece after doing the slider changes, it makes my characters chest extremely flat. Flatter than the usual Slim body type my character is using. It doesn't look natural at all.

Am I doing something wrong?

Outfit/Body Type: CalienteBody BBP

Preset: CBBE Slim

I'm setting the filter that this one comes with, as well as the gloves/boots from the one linked in the OP as well. Her chest still becomes unusually flat, only with the armor that this adjusts.

I'm well aware of this problem, and even got help with fixing it. It's not your fault, it's a bug. I am currently working on it, but really, reaaally slowly. As said above, I'm currently in some life changing events, and my time for modding skyrim is very, very limited. I'm doing what I can though.

Hey there, thanks for doing this. It adds a host of nice "revealing" armor types to bodyslide.

I did find the last 7 armors added didn't have bodyslides included but this looks like it was lots of work!

TERACUIRASS41AA HighElfL20
TERACUIRASS42AA humanL21
TERACUIRASS43AA castanich19
TERACUIRASS44AA humanr17
TERACUIRASS45AA h17
TERACUIRASS46AA kubel
TERACUIRASS47AA highelfr21

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! I've sorta have gotten some time to work on this mod again! (taking a break IRL ...from a lot of things) Look forward to an update in the coming days! ;)

Update includes:

* Fixed "squashed breasts", as well as the miss-aligned hands/neck that affected a selected few.

* New zaps! Generally updated some outfits where appropriate (heh, like if anything in this mod was "appropriate"...) and added a few Crotch-sliders on request. If you want me to add any zaps, reply here in the next few days and i'll see what I can do :)

* Belly node! Freaking finally, huh? :P

I'm also wanting to get in the 7 remaining outfits from the original 1.3 mod (the names of which wysiwyg kindly pointed out above), but I believe that will for a later release.