TERA Armor CBA Bodyslide - HDT + Zaps addon

Is there any way we could use sos for females for this?????

Uhm, not entirely sure I'm with you... If you mean the equipable SoS item, it uses a different slot - so yes, you can. But there is no weighted "schlong" on the armors themselves.

I'm currently working on the 1.1 version for this mod, and decided I'd work a bit on my "squashed boobs" problem:

I've tried to change base mesh (adding HDT weights while) and a few other things, but nothing seems to do the trick. I'd like ot ask other folks here if you have the same problem? If you have, please tell me what skeleton and bodytype you're using (i.e "CBBE Advanced TBBP" or "HDT Body"). I completely forgot to mention this bug during last release, even though I was fully aware of it.

I've actually been having the squashed boobs problem with quite a few other bodylide2 conversions from other modders, not from all of them though. Never quite have been able to figure it out. I'm using "CBBE Advanced TBBP" with the XPMS skeleton. But it's been happening with the outfit studio conversions, all the older bodyslide port work just fine.

I was having the problem with your own TERA conversions and since they're TBBP as opposed to the bodylide BBP TERA I have I considered it quite a shame. I haven't tried the new version yet, so I'll report if that's fixed in a couple of hours.

i just want the Brown parts of the ascendant armor at legs and arms away, so that the characters Skin is visible there. very easy. it would look way much better.

Once again, sorry for the long delays between my replies.

Now, I still can't understand what you mean. All the "brown parts" are already zappable, meaning that you may remove them at will, adding to the customability of the armor.

Take a look at the two attached screenshots. Am I missing something? Did you mean something else?

post-44590-0-22483200-1398098402_thumb.png

post-44590-0-25754200-1398098415_thumb.png

Skyrim crashes at the save game loading screen each time I attempt to load a game after editing with bodyslide a Tera armor. In order to get the game to work again i have to re-install the default Tera armor mod which overrides the bodyslide edit.  

Anyone have any idea?

----- EDIT: Solved Crashing to Desktop -----  

I was setting the breast sliders to high, which caused the crashing. 

** Thank you for putting this mod together **

Skyrim crashes at the save game loading screen each time I attempt to load a game after editing with bodyslide a Tera armor. In order to get the game to work again i have to re-install the default Tera armor mod which overrides the bodyslide edit.  

Anyone have any idea?

----- EDIT: Solved Crashing to Desktop -----  

I was setting the breast sliders to high, which caused the crashing. 

** Thank you for putting this mod together **

Hmm, glad you could find a fix on your own.. Still, it's a very weird bug, if you don't mind me asking, about... how large did you set the breast slider? If you have a few hundred, it should be ok. But even if you had it at an just super ridicoulus amount, like in the thousands, I honestly can't see why the game would crash by that either - I mean, it's still a mesh proper... Very well, I'll keep this in mind, thanks for your reply :)

Hmm, glad you could find a fix on your own.. Still, it's a very weird bug, if you don't mind me asking, about... how large did you set the breast slider? If you have a few hundred, it should be ok. But even if you had it at an just super ridicoulus amount, like in the thousands, I honestly can't see why the game would crash by that either - I mean, it's still a mesh proper... Very well, I'll keep this in mind, thanks for your reply :)

Hi ToxicKin,   

I was editing the wrong Tera Deathshell armor in Bodyslide instead of "TERA CBBE Deathshell Hauberk CBA TBBP". 

This is awesome, I was wondering why I did not see any of the zaps. Once again, Awesome Job! <3 this mod.

Hi ToxicKin,   

I was editing the wrong Tera Deathshell armor in Bodyslide instead of "TERA CBBE Deathshell Hauberk CBA TBBP". 

This is awesome, I was wondering why I did not see any of the zaps. Once again, Awesome Job! <3 this mod.

Oh, alright xD Thank you for your kind words, have fun with the zaps ;)

i just want the Brown parts of the ascendant armor at legs and arms away, so that the characters Skin is visible there. very easy. it would look way much better.

Once again, sorry for the long delays between my replies.

Now, I still can't understand what you mean. All the "brown parts" are already zappable, meaning that you may remove them at will, adding to the customability of the armor.

Take a look at the two attached screenshots. Am I missing something? Did you mean something else?

sorry, i never made such things. i found it and done it, but how can i save the new slider positions ?

sorry, i never made such things. i found it and done it, but how can i save the new slider positions ?

Alright, no worries. I might've misunderstood you now again, but i'll answer both possible questions:

1. To save the outfit with the zaps active, tick the ones you want and press Create Bodies. Done.

2. Saving zap sliders in presets should be simple, but it's not optimal. I believe you can save the zap-slider positions by saving a preset while on the current outfit, but that makes a lot of unnecessary presets...

What I would recommend to do instead, would be to open CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets\*your-previously-saved-preset*.xml with an xml-code editor (default Windows Notepad is not really recommended... if you don't already have another tool, I'd recommend Notepad++) and after the "group"-lines (i.e <Group name="CB++" />, <Group name="CBAdvanced" /> or any other groups) put in the following lines:

<SetSlider name="(zap)LegClothL" size="big" value="100" />

<SetSlider name="(zap)LegClothL" size="small" value="100" />

<SetSlider name="(zap)LegClothR" size="big" value="100" />

<SetSlider name="(zap)LegClothR" size="small" value="100" />

<SetSlider name="(zap)ArmClothL" size="big" value="100" />

<SetSlider name="(zap)ArmClothL" size="small" value="100" />

<SetSlider name="(zap)ArmClothR" size="big" value="100" />

<SetSlider name="(zap)ArmClothR" size="small" value="100" />

Make sure you remember to save! ;)

Start up Bodyslide again (you should theoratically only need to switch outfits in Bodyslide, but rebooting it is a good measure) and check if the preset removes the cloth part from the Ascendant armor :) Please note though: If you use the same preset on another outfit, which also have a zap slider called "(zap)ArmClothL" or any of the other variants, these too are going to be zapped from those outfits. For instance, the Clarion Robe outfit have both the "(zap)ArmClothL" and "(zap)ArmClothR" sliders, if you are going to use the same preset on this outfit, it will remove the cloth parts on the arms. There are also alot of other instances of this occuring.

Hope this is somewhat helpful :P I suck at explaining things in a simple manner :(

ToxicKin please help me I put your mod here is the result 

What shall I do? or what your skin texture??   Please help!!! 

Sorry for my english  :angel:

Hmm, this looks very much like my first - failed - Outfit Studio results. I wonder why it would happen again...

What skeleton are you using? I personally recommend the XP32 Extended skeleton available here at the site.

DGLOG, on 02 May 2014 - 11:30 PM, said:

snapback.png

Sorry for my english   :angel:

Hmm, this looks very much like my first - failed - Outfit Studio results. I wonder why it would happen again...

What skeleton are you using? I personally recommend the XP32 Extended skeleton available here at the site.

I have it installed. I reinstalled your mod XP32 and body skin a couple of times it turns out the same.

Search continues for incompatible modes.

DGLOG, on 02 May 2014 - 11:30 PM, said:

snapback.png

Sorry for my english   :angel:

I have it installed. I reinstalled your mod XPMS and body skin a couple of times it turns out the same.

Search continues for incompatible modes.

Odd, very odd. I see the neck seam clearly, but tell me, do you also have seams at the hands and legs? Does it seem like the body is "a bit too low" in comparison to the other parts?

ToxicKin. No only the neck, I think I can reinstall the game, or I do not know.  About the height of the body's screens with and without clothing:

Hmm, interesting. This is fairly different from my earlier problem in that case. I'll look into it as soon as I got the time (hopefully during the week, hopefully this weekend if nothing else).

Why do the breasts get "smooshed" when you wear the body armors?

Due to a bug which I can't find a way to stomp out. It seem to happen with all the outfits that I run through Outfit Studio, and I can't tell why it happens. I'll look into this as well, as soon as I get some spare time ;)

Noob question: I can toggle the zaps in Bodyslide but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the armor in the game. I suspect that it is due to the way I am saving the settings. Exactly which preset and filter should I use? Thanks.

Noob question: I can toggle the zaps in Bodyslide but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the armor in the game. I suspect that it is due to the way I am saving the settings. Exactly which preset and filter should I use? Thanks.

There are no "bad" or "noob" questions, all questions are welcome ;)

If you are "sliding" the armors individually, you can select one at a time, set the zaps to your liking, and then press "Create Bodies". If you have installed Bodyslide correctly, the armors should then appear ingame as they do in BodySlide.

If you are using a preset, with zap sliders set up to your liking, you can use the group filter in the upper right. Press the magnifying glass/arrow and press Choose Groups. Select "CBAdvanced TERA Armors TBBP Collection" and press OK. (I'd recommend to clear the filter from any other groups currently active, just to make sure it'll work correctly) Next, choose your preset, and then use "Batch Build" in the lower left. This should build all outfits within the current filter for you, with your current preset slider positions.