Help !Trying to make custon male race compatible with sexlab and sosschlongs"

ari777

Im in the process of having some custom hair,head ,hands  and  armor  made  for  a new follower so far all ive managed to do is extract the objs from nifs  and my modeler changed there shapes and made some textures "no rigs" or anything  so  have  various concerns , proper body weight im needing for the character to will the game have probs reading this new head , hands,    will my custom follower have issues emoting /talking all together . Somebody please help

Well from my limited experimentation, you need to add your custom races name to the FormList. (Let me check the name...) SOS_CompatibleRaces! The Penis will then attach to that race.

My trouble though, is when I modify that file to add in my new race, my mod gets a warning saying it contains dirty edits and often fails. I gave up because i didn't have time to figure it out, To much to do, so little time!

Note: this is be the the Tech support forum for Skyrim, not here.

Archived