Elf Milf - Beautiful stand-alone Follower - Yui0820

Eikichi Onizuka

what about the CHSBHC v3 on loverslab ?

this is also CHSBHC v3 and ADM is also to be found here on LL

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34344/?

and this I use, but my version is modified.

CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod by CherryHotaling

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4888/?

edit: you need only to look at the downloads, which is no longer used.

could you upload your version please ?.... I'm kinda lost in that "download" :-/

BTW, the lusty milf face :blush:

post-34001-0-73066400-1396370274_thumb.jpg

THATS NO MILF! ... jeez, im horny, you got me by the balls... i mean... fuck dude... id give here like 27 human years max... THATS NO MILF!

Don't elves age much slower than humans? So an Elven milf would actually be much younger looking.

Elves are like Asians, and others are like Americans.

Asians retain beauty to their 40's and up while Americans and others look like they're 60 by 35 without today's make up tech and what not. :P

Elves look young and beautiful throughout their life, even if gray haired. Heh, Elf GILF, XP

THATS NO MILF! ... jeez, im horny, you got me by the balls... i mean... fuck dude... id give here like 27 human years max... THATS NO MILF!

Don't elves age much slower than humans? So an Elven milf would actually be much younger looking.

Asians retain beauty to their 40's and up while Americans and others look like they're 60 by 35 without today's make up tech and what not. :P

Elves look young and beautiful throughout their life, even if gray haired. Heh, Elf GILF, XP

Then when Asian actually do get old, man.. do they get old and shriveled looking.

Maybe elves can naturally self-repair their DNA so they don't age or suffer from genetic "errors" like humans do every single day. Humans can do this to some extent, but our body is very retarded at it and usually causes more errors than it fixes.

though this is usually true, my grandparents are americans, of british and welsh descent, and i have to say, that they do not look their age. they dont look anything like their friends, of which many are reminiscent of dried prunes, and they are in their seventies! my grandfather still has no grey hair, and most of his wrinkles stem from him being kicked in the face by a horse 30 odd years ago, and a stroke, and he still works as a yellow page salesman! btw, i really like this follower, my only small issue is that her head almost seems a tad too small to me.

though this is usually true, my grandparents are americans, of british and welsh descent, and i have to say, that they do not look their age. they dont look anything like their friends, of which many are reminiscent of dried prunes, and they are in their seventies! my grandfather still has no grey hair, and most of his wrinkles stem from him being kicked in the face by a horse 30 odd years ago, and a stroke, and he still works as a yellow page salesman! btw, i really like this follower, my only small issue is that her head almost seems a tad too small to me.

increase the size of her head in her skeleton by like .10. I think that would fix it.

ha I laugh my head,gefuehle_0121.gif all people are beautiful, no matter how old they are, whether slim, whether fat, whether large or small, whether wrinkled or smooth.

there are no ugly people, there is only too little beer, ha ha ha.

german

ha ich lach mich tot ,gefuehle_0121.gif alle menschen sind schön , egal wie alt sie sind , ob schlank , ob fett , ob groß , ob klein , ob verschrumpelt oder glatt . es gibt keine hässlichen menschen , es gibt nur zu wenig bier , ha ha ha .

Sorry for asking, but what body is she with in this Mod ???

The body I use is CHSBHC body.

attachicon.gif03.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot134.jpg

Somehow I can just picture her in a cow costume.. with holes for her massive mammaries to hang out of.. and a cute little tail.. and horns..

Yeah..

On that note, does anything like that exist?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32729/?

You're welcome

ha that is better looks sexier.

NiuNiu Armor CHSBHC* BBP

3092c277b7a6b84777ab52e8bc34445d.jpg

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/110/11021.jpg

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/110/11023.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?l7arad9c3g0j13j

Somehow I can just picture her in a cow costume.. with holes for her massive mammaries to hang out of.. and a cute little tail.. and horns..

Yeah..

Hope you like it.

post-89240-0-75653600-1396544431_thumb.jpg

post-89240-0-14754400-1396544440_thumb.jpg

post-89240-0-78327000-1396544446_thumb.jpg

post-89240-0-77319100-1396544453_thumb.jpg

post-89240-0-59975100-1396544459_thumb.jpg

post-89240-0-67159100-1396544476_thumb.jpg

post-89240-0-82135600-1396544483_thumb.jpg

post-89240-0-79215100-1396544489_thumb.jpg

post-89240-0-48659300-1396544495_thumb.jpg

post-89240-0-25484800-1396544500_thumb.jpg

Yeah..

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32729/?

You're welcome

THANKS! Something like that DOES exist!

If I had the capeability, I would make one small edit to this mod. I would add some opened verticle zippers or and open slot with a buttons on the side in the top portion so the nipples and areolas could show through.

Yeah..

Hope you like it.

THIS made me thirsty.. thirsty for milk.. and cookies. :D

How can i find her? :blush:

I will Marry her, i swear  :D  :D

She's in the Sleeping Giant Inn.

Sorry to ask you again, but there's no sign of her? :-/

What do i do?

Well if she's not there, make sure she's enabled in your load order or use the help command to find her and use the placeatme command.

How can i find her? :blush:

I will Marry her, i swear  :D  :D

She's in the Sleeping Giant Inn.

Sorry to ask you again, but there's no sign of her? :-/

What do i do?

Well if she's not there, make sure she's enabled in your load order or use the help command to find her and use the placeatme command.

Thank you for helping others

Archived