- The biggest and most important thing of this community, is that the modders come first. They are the ones who make this community worth coming to, they are the ones enabling you to even play these mods. Meaning if you don't like the way a mod is going, don't be a jerk about it, they can take the mod in whatever direction they want. Don't like it? Then make your own release and put the work in yourself. Find a bug or issue that needs to be fixed? Don't be a jerk about it and raise your concerns and feedback in a constructive manner.
- Don't be a jerk. Seriously, does this really need to be said?
- We may be an adult oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.
If you find yourself asking, "Should I post this questionably legal content?" The answer is simply no.
- Forum signatures should not be larger than 250 pixels high or 600 pixels wide. They must not contain any affiliate links, or links to paysites, and must be static (no gif). Signatures are allowed to contain pornographic content, as long as it is not anything deemed hardcore, which is up to the judgement of the site staff. A certain amount of leeway in regards to signature sizes or avatars is allowed here, the most important thing is to simply not make your signature overly intrusive or distracting.
- Simple nudity is allowed in avatars, again nothing hardcore.
- Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.
- Bickering, drama queens, or public calling out a fellow forum member will not be tolerated. Posts/threads perpetrating any sort of attack or drama will be removed on sight and warnings given to involved parties. This is a forum for helping each other build and mod, leave the drama at the door.
In an effort to keep the site & community inviting and friendly we do not allow several categories of conversation. This is not intended as censorship or endorsement of any particular view, but rather a move to keep this site neutral and open. The categories of conversation that are not welcome include those discussing politics and religion. Too often these discussions descend into pointless bickering and lead to offending one party or the other (if not both). This sends the wrong message of what this site is all about. There are plenty of forums, blogs and other online outlets available for these types of conversations, this site is not one of them.
LoversLab is first and foremost a gaming community. As such, we wish to be welcoming and friendly to all genders, orientations, nationalities, religions, and beliefs. Those who are not conducive to that environment will be dealt with in whatever reasonable manner we deem appropriate. What is deemed "political or religious" is up to staff discretion and no others.
- Duplicate topics will be locked and linked back towards the existing thread that shares the same subject.
- Account deletion is handled by the forum admin, if you need your account deleted for whatever reason, simply enter your request here. Posting about it elsewhere will result in it being ignored or deleted.
- In effort to keep large thread to a minimum both for performance reasons and to keep things easily searchable; topics with greater than 750 replies may be closed and archived at staff discretion. A duplicate post by the same original author will be put in it's place along with the last page replies from the closed thread. The larger archived thread will remain searchable and present.
- We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content.
- As we are typically associated as being an adult pornographic community, we will not allow any sort of nudity or sexual content involving characters that could be seen as depicting somebody as underage. This includes any character that could be seen as loli, shota, child, or underage teen, regardless of it's position as a virtual character or the intent to be passed off as a mystical race who only looks young; the only thing that matters in this respect is what the character appears to be at a glance.
For further details on this matter, check the related announcement
- The report button should only be used for serious offenses that require immediate or quick moderator action such as piracy, attacks on other members, advertising spam, or illegal content. Reporting trivial things such as a thread in the wrong section, duplicate thread, off topic post, double post, deletion requests, or anything else that is considered custodial or forum decorum. These trivial things will fade away on their own, be it through lack of replies and ignored, or an active moderator making the judgement call themselves to clean it up when necessary. Abusing the report button repeatedly with matters deemed trivial will result in action being taken against the abuser.
- Marketing spam posts will result in instant ban.
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:16 PM
Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:16 PM
Signature rules added.
Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:54 PM
Signature rules expanded upon.
Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:22 AM
Added rule on piracy related issues.
Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:25 PM
Updated avatar rules.
Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:07 PM
Signature rule has been clarified to clear up any confusion.
To explain this rule:
LoversLab is a site for many people, not everybody comes here looking for hardcore sex mods. Some people just want armor mods they can't get elsewhere, or to make use of our helpful community and learn a thing or two. I want to keep the site clean and welcoming for everybody, not just the hardcore mods.
Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:18 PM
Signature and Avatar rules relaxed.
Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:52 AM
Rules 8, 9, and 10 have been added. A 24 hour window will be given before existing posts/threads in violation will be removed.
Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:12 PM
Rules Updated 03/14/2013:
Rule 11 added regarding large forum topics and how they will be handled moving forward.
Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:22 AM
Rules Updated 04/19/2013:
Reorganized and reworded some rules, and added a new rule regarding payments and donations for content.
Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:49 AM
Rules Updated 08/18/2013:
Added rule in regards to political and religious conversation on the site.
Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:21 AM
Rules Updated 09/04/2013
Added rule in regards to abuse and proper use of the report button.