Submit + Devious Devices + Follower Friendly

Hey Zack- Well done for stepping up. In the genre of kink followers are often the last thing on any creator's plate so well done for knowing what you want and setting out to create it.

Quick question- My main point of contention with Submit DD was the hogtie game being broken by armbinder, just running off right away just felt rushed and immersion breaking for me, a minor point but one I couldn't get past. I'm glad so many people loved it, certainly a big part of Chastity Renaissance, in terms of quality I now think Chasity is bigger than rape, something I didn't see happening. Alieie deserves some very big applause for that. 

Gah I'm in a musing mood question was does armbinder, hardcore cuffs etc disable/overrule the hogtie game?

Gah I'm in a musing mood question was does armbinder, hardcore cuffs etc disable/overrule the hogtie game?

The armbinder and ONLY the armbinder overrules it. If you don't like it you can disable the armbinder in the MCM menu and the game will use the original bound logic instead. Personally I did not find the armbinder that immersion breaking except the follower being able to help me right away.

I updated my mods and restarted the game. For some reason I can't make this mod to display properly.

It appears in my MCM as $submitdd_ff_modname and each box has "$" in front of description.

I downloaded it again today to be sure that previous files was not corrupted. I followed your instructions and made sure that there were no files that you warned about.

I am using NMM, but I am also running it as Administrator. Did a relaunch to ensure that this was the case.

Your mod (thank you about it, by the way) worked fine before. I have newest versions of required files - downloaded yesterday. This included DD expansion mod.

After making sure that all files are up to date, that there are no old scripts in my game, running NMM as administrator and trying out with a bran new game, I really don't know what else to try.

I updated my mods and restarted the game. For some reason I can't make this mod to display properly.

It appears in my MCM as $submitdd_ff_modname and each box has "$" in front of description.

I downloaded it again today to be sure that previous files was not corrupted. I followed your instructions and made sure that there were no files that you warned about.

I am using NMM, but I am also running it as Administrator. Did a relaunch to ensure that this was the case.

Your mod (thank you about it, by the way) worked fine before. I have newest versions of required files - downloaded yesterday. This included DD expansion mod.

After making sure that all files are up to date, that there are no old scripts in my game, running NMM as administrator and trying out with a bran new game, I really don't know what else to try.

Same here and I did a fresh install of SexLab 1.57 and this mod on a save (and all other dependencies of course) that has never seen a sexmod. The MCM menu appears incomplete. I am back to Submit only meanwhile.

I have found the problem. The translation files are in the wrong place. Therefore the menu entries have no name. You might be able to guess what they do anyway but I'll have a patch ready shortly.

I have uploaded a new version 1.5.1 that should have the translation files in the right place.

The esp-file is identical to the 1.5.0 the only difference is that the translation files have been moved inside the bsa-file.

I have some additional development in my own working copy (more belts, gags, separate plugs). But I thought that it was important to fix the translation problem right away.

Also thanks for the report. It is that kind of errors that are very hard for me to detect myself.

I have some additional development in my own working copy (more belts, gags, separate plugs). But I thought that it was important to fix the translation problem right away.

Thank you for doing that.

I did some research about CK today and understood what was going on. I didn't knew that while leaving the post, so I didn't dare to use the mod back then.

My test character has almost run her course, so this mod will be included - and very much welcomed - in the next gameplay. :D

To update from an old version, do I just uninstall the old one on NMM and then install the newer version?

Yes, or you may just overwrite the old one. The data is packed in bsa-files so overwriting should just work. Apart from the armbinder effect (that is running until the armbinder is removed) all scripts in this mod are "Fire and forget"-scripts.

There should be very little that can go wrong during update. I recommend updating to Submit version "08May14 2323" if running submitdd_ff 1.5.0+.

Apart from "03MAY14 2242" that moved the robbing effect (combined with some changes in SexLab) no other change to Submit have broken this mod yet.

My only problem with this kind of stuff, is it focuses way too much on the player. I know submit lets me mess with enemies as well, does this offer the same features that the player can encounter to NPCs? Or strictly just another mod for player only effects? I mean I love submit and defeat for what I can do to NPCs that I beat, but I almost have to pry in these forums to find out which ones actuary let me mess with NPCs as the dominate one.

• 3 weeks later...

when i submit and get bound, i don't get any of the devious devices applied to me.

i even set them all to 100% chance and still nothing happens.

also i can't seem to find the _slsubmit scripts. do i need to download those from somewhere else?

when i submit and get bound, i don't get any of the devious devices applied to me.

also i can't seem to find the _slsubmit scripts. do i need to download those from somewhere else?

You should not see any scripts they are all packed inside the bsa-files. Not seeing them is a good sign.

That being said you might provide version numbers of both submit, DD and this mod. If the papyrus logs contain relevant information it would be great too.

• 3 weeks later...

I may of found a bug. I was in the starting barrow, getting the golden claw. I have the health percent for submitting set to 60 percent. I had hard core escape on, and no gear looting. Anyway, I saved and let the draug jump me. I did auto surrender 5 times, everything worked fine up until I tried to escape. The little effect never showed and I did not get loose. I then turned off the hard core escape, and everything worked fine the next 3times I was able to escape, except for the time I got knocked thru a wall lol.

So it looks like hardcore escape may be effecting something.

Love the mod, I use the submit setting to Show how brave and confident my toon. Set it high, and it represents someone scared and not confident. At least that is howa I use it.

You should not see any scripts they are all packed inside the bsa-files. Not seeing them is a good sign.

That being said you might provide version numbers of both submit, DD and this mod. If the papyrus logs contain relevant information it would be great too.

Also you need to be of a certain level for them to be applied, it is either 5or7.

I don't usually do this, but this time I will make an exception.

I am making a question, without problem.

Mod works fine and well, but you mentioned that you had something more in mind?

So. What is up?

Consider this as a support post from someone who considers this version best of all Submit + DD mods. :)

(Edit: Just noticed bunch of typos. It was a very hot day while I was writing this. Sorry about that.)

I don't usually do this, but this time I will make an exception.

I am makin an question, without problem.

Mod works fine and well, but you mentioned that you had something more in mind?

So. What is up?

Consider this as a support post from someone who considers this version best of all Submit + DD mods. :)

I agree, and I hope it is still being worked on.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I've found a compatability issue. it took me the longest time to narrow it down to this mod, and yet here we are...

This breaks Deviously Helpless. Hardcore. Once Submit has been activated with this mod installed, DH will never work again on the same save, even after reinstalling the mod or reloading the previus save.

This also seems to break to various extents, Sexlab Defeat, Devious Capture, and Sexlab Submit.

Here's a set of logs from a test run I did in which I installed Submit+DD+FF, waited for the mod to load, spawned a bandit, submitted, received an armbinder, then went somewhere else and spawned another bandit... who was immediately hostile, as Helpless would no longer trigger. I then attempted to submit to the new bandit, but that was now broken too. I finally tried a surrender (defeat) and that triggered, but the bandit remained hostile immediately following, not allowing me to escape. I had tested this same thing just prior before loading Submit+DD+FF and it worked fine.

• 11 months later...