Submit + Devious Devices + Follower Friendly

View File

SexLab Submit DD Follower Friendly

by zacko

version 1.5.1

2014-05-13

[ ABOUT ]

Current versions of Submit + Devious Devices are not very friendly to players that have a follower along. I decided to do something about it.

This mod shares no code with the original Submit + Devious Devices. It was rewritten from the beginning.

The main problem was that the game did not take the follower into account when armbinder. I have changed it, so that the follower now gets normal hardcore cuffs if the player is given an armbinder. Furthermore the player and the follower cannot help each other while wearing the armbinder/cuffs.

While working on it I also changed a few minor things.

[ INTALLATION ]

Use Mod Organizer! An install script will helpt you!

If you are using Nexus Mod Manager you may need to run as administartor to stop it from complaining about unclosed tags.

Copy submitdd_ff.bsa and submitdd_ff.esp into the data folder. Activate submitdd_ff.esp and place it after "SexLAb Submit.esp" in the load order.

Ensure that you do not have a "data/scripts/_SLSubmitBoundEffect.pax" from another Submit mod.

To use the Expansion items copy submitdd_ff_exp.esp and submitdd_ff_exp.bsa into the data folder. Activate submitdd_ff_exp.esp and place it after "submitdd_ff.esp" in the load order.

[ UPGRADING ]

Version 1.0.0 contained some incorrect files.

scripts\_slsubmitboundddeffect.pex

scripts\_slsubmitdd_test1.pex

scripts\_slsubmitddarmbindereffect.pex

scripts\_slsubmitddffconfig.pex

scripts\source\_slsubmitboundddeffect.psc

scripts\source\_slsubmitdd_test1.psc

scripts\source\_slsubmitddarmbindereffect.psc

scripts\source\_slsubmitddffconfig.psc

If they exist -> delete them. The correct files are packed in the bsa-files

[ FEATURES ]

Does not modify any original scripts

If the player gets an armbinder, the follower gets cuffed or armbinder (MCM configurable)

Added a "disease" to the armbinder, so the grace period ends the moment you get the armbinder off.

Does not modify the original "_SLSubmitBoundEffect.psc"-script. Instead a new "_SLSubmitBoundDDEffect.psc" is called and the old one is called by if the player did not get an armbinder.

20 % probability of starting Jafar's Shiv quest if addlHq is installed

Changed player dialogue so a cuffed follower cannot help the player

Changed player dialogue so the player cannot help the follower if the player is wearing an armbinder

ReEquips items removed if "Steal Player Gear active" is off

Casts all spells from the formlist _SLSubmit_DD_extra_spells on the player after the base items have been added (this is how the extension adds extra items)

Multiple follower support: Extra followers gets cuffs

[ KNOWN BUGS ]

All bugs from Submit are inherieted. Including any "Still in combat" errors that are likely caused by other mods.

[ CONFLICTS ]

Any other Submit + Devious Devices mod

[ REQUIREMENTS ]

* Devious Devices - Integration v2.7.5 by Min

* Sexlab Submit "08May14 2323" by dkatryl (use this version of later for maximum compatibility with Devious Devices)

[ OPTIONAL ]

* Devious Devices - Expansion.esm by Aelie and Min must be loeaded for submitdd_ff_exp.esp to work

[ PERMISSIONS ]

You are allowed to distribute the mod by any means

You are allowed to modify the files

You are allowed to distribute modified copies.

The permissions does NOT take any required mod into account. You must follow them too or remove the dependency.

[ CREDITS ]

zacko

Min - provided input for the ReEquip function

Aelie - I would not have gotten this idea myself

Of course a lot of other people have made the important work, see the requirements credits for full information

[ CHANGELOG ]

1.5.1 - 2014-05-13

- The translation files was incorrectly located in "translations/submitdd_ff_english.txt" instead of "interface/translations/submitdd_ff_english.txt". This is now corrected!

1.5.0 - 2014-05-06

- Important fix for compatibility with 03May14. Uses sexlab strip during binding

1.4.0 - 2014-05-06

- Prepared the MCM menu for translation

- Added Rob and strip to then the armbinder is applied. The player was no longer being robbed after 03May14 2242 and that version is greatly recommended!

1.3.0 - 2014-04-09

- Fixed Creation Kit crash with 29MAR14 0932.

- Devious items now restrict some sex options

- Multi follower support. Extra followers now gets cuffs!

1.2.2 - 2014-04-06

- The armbinder effect now tests for race condition with the equip script.

- Possible to disable the armbinder effect script by using a "Debug armbinder"-option. To test if the problem is with the script.

- Added debug information to the script if debug information is enabled in Submit (default: On)

1.2.1 - 2014-03-31

- Installer trouble with Nexus Mod Manager (NMM). NMM cannot use the default destination like other fomod installers.

1.2.0 - 2014-03-30

- Armbinder is no longer loose the second time it is added.

- Falmar does no longer place items

- submitdd_ff_exp.esp now uses the blocking harness as intended

1.1.1 - 2014-03-29

- Added install script

- Updated readme

1.1.0 - 2014-03-28

- Items on follower is now synced too

- Follower is stripped using SexLab's strip function

- Follower can get an armbinder (MCM configurable)

- Menu can now be dynamically extended by plugins

- Added plugin for Devious Devices - Expansion

- Adds Blocking blindfold

- Adds Blocking harness

- Adds Blocking boots

- Adds the above items to the menu!

1.0.0 - 2014-03-23

- Initial release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/24/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Submit, Devious Devices - Integration 2.7.4
  • Special Edition Compatible

Keep getting "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error on NMM. All requirements met for the latest version. What could it mean? 

I can conform this problem. New version does not load in NMM.

File name is still in old form, but it could be the mod's full name as well. NMM successfully shows the "Submit + Devious Devices + Follower Friendly" -name, but loads the file name first.

The install was tested with ModOrganizer. NMM must have add additional requirements. I'll look into it.

For now just open the zip file and copy the files. There are only 4 but I want the installer to work too.

Hi zacko,

Thanks for the mod. I've noticed a bug(?):

I was in a dungeon on my own, and was forced to submit by two draugr. I do not have any followers at the moment, but one of the draugr disappeared and a message popped up saying that "Serana submits to your opponents" (or whatever the message is, I can't recall word for word).

While I am entertained by the idea of Serana minding her own business in the castle and suddenly a draugr appearing out of nowhere and raping her before binding her and leaving her on the ground, I'm pretty sure this isn't meant to happen.

I haven't gone back to Serana to see if this actually happened yet, but the point is that the mod seems to think that I have a follower when I don't.

Any suggestions?

I haven't gone back to Serana to see if this actually happened yet, but the point is that the mod seems to think that I have a follower when I don't.

Any suggestions?

The message is from Submit itself not this mod. I believe the reason is that Submit does it is because it does not test for "follower" but just but just "teammate". This is to make the mod compatible with multiple follower mods. Just a curiosity: Do you use the Serana plugin?

EDIT:

I believe it is an error in my plugin. The armbinder end script does not clear the follower, so the follower will still submit the next time. At least that is my impression after looking in the code.

Any suggestions?

The message is from Submit itself not this mod. I believe the reason is that Submit does it is because it does not test for "follower" but just but just "teammate". This is to make the mod compatible with multiple follower mods. Just a curiosity: Do you use the Serana plugin?

EDIT:

I believe it is an error in my plugin. The armbinder end script does not clear the follower, so the follower will still submit the next time. At least that is my impression after looking in the code.

I am using the Serana plugin. I was having the same problem with mod-added follower also though (vilja mod). I ended up uninstalling that one because I figured it was an incompatibility or something.

I am currently sitting at a 0% success rate for submitting to a dragon. While under normal circumstances that is all right, but when bound and left helpless and a dragon wants a piece of the action, there are animations for that. Has anyone had any success with this?

When I Submit,and after all get an armbinder on.

the message post that the attacker go away,but they attack my actor Immediately.

PS:I didn't take any followers.

Ii may be a race condition.

Could you try version 1.2.2?

It should print a message "Armbinder effect start" or "Armbinder effect start failed" if Debug notifications is on in Submit.

There is also added an option "Debug Armbinder" that you may try if you still have a problem. This is to test if the problem is related to the extra effect that this mod adds.

I am currently sitting at a 0% success rate for submitting to a dragon. While under normal circumstances that is all right, but when bound and left helpless and a dragon wants a piece of the action, there are animations for that. Has anyone had any success with this?

I haven't managed to submit to dragons at all. On a few occasions it has told me "you attempt to surrender to your opponents", but then the dragon just flew directly upwards (to the mooooon) instead of starting any animation, leaving me unable to move or do anything.

This this work if you have more than one follower?

Only partly. It does not break anything but it can be a bit immersion breaking because the additional followers does not get bound. This also makes it a bit too easy to get the armbinder off. I have a patch for it but it still needs some work before it is ready.

I tested it with UFO (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) and it did work with it.

Submit uses the teammate-flag to detect extra followers. This works with UFO. It does also work with the extra teammates that you get in Wyrhmstooth. It does not work during the civil war because your fellow soldiers are not considered teammates and combat will resume. I could image that it was something like that. Does all the followers sheath there weapons?

I tested it with UFO (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) and it did work with it.

Submit uses the teammate-flag to detect extra followers. This works with UFO. It does also work with the extra teammates that you get in Wyrhmstooth. It does not work during the civil war because your fellow soldiers are not considered teammates and combat will resume. I could image that it was something like that. Does all the followers sheath there weapons?

That is why EFF is not working because it uses different flags then teammate o detect followers.

• 2 weeks later...

So someone help a clueless person?

After being defeated, and the enemies have their way, my character is left bound on her side on the ground, getting the messages "##% chance someone notices you, you rolled ##%"

unless an npc is right on top of me, when they notice, nothing happens.

How do you escape?? I have no controls at all to do anything. Very confused.