Pregnancy

Sescheraun

It works primarily with the player and the companions. Regular NPC can also get pregnant as there are settings for all three options. player only, Companions and player and all. There are also settings for the male to impregnate the player, Players companion and all. Finally there are settings to allow beast to impregnate you. I believe as of the last time I checked which was awhile ago the default is set to where the beast won't get your character or companions pregnant. You have to change that for mods like Breeder.

It is designed and intended to be used by a female player. In my experiences as a male player with pregnancy it would post notices that didn't relate to the game I was playing. Just an FYI.

It works primarily with the player and the companions. Regular NPC can also get pregnant as there are settings for all three options. player only, Companions and player and all. There are also settings for the male to impregnate the player, Players companion and all. Finally there are settings to allow beast to impregnate you. I believe as of the last time I checked which was awhile ago the default is set to where the beast won't get your character or companions pregnant. You have to change that for mods like Breeder.

It is designed and intended to be used by a female player. In my experiences as a male player with pregnancy it would post notices that didn't relate to the game I was playing. Just an FYI.

Hmm, no one has notified me of which notices appear for male players, if they had I would have fixed them as it is indeed also meant for male players, I've never played as a male player, so would never know  :)

I've edited the OP to also make it clearer it works on the Player

In the past when I tried it. When entering a cell with a pregnant woman you would get notices that the clothing was constricting causing you pain. Other notices as well as if you were the pregnant woman not the NPC. Nothing big but if you turn on pregnancy full bore with the old BrutalRapers .. .you can see how that will get very annoying very quickly. When you enter the cell and every female was pregnant and constant prompting about clothing and such.

Not a big thing. Most that use Pregnancy use it as a female not as a male impregnating females.

In the past when I tried it. When entering a cell with a pregnant woman you would get notices that the clothing was constricting causing you pain. Other notices as well as if you were the pregnant woman not the NPC. Nothing big but if you turn on pregnancy full bore with the old BrutalRapers .. .you can see how that will get very annoying very quickly. When you enter the cell and every female was pregnant and constant prompting about clothing and such.

Not a big thing. Most that use Pregnancy use it as a female not as a male impregnating females.

Hmm, yeah I think I did fix that at some point, but now I think about it if there are a dozen pregnant NPC's you would be getting messages from all of them, I'm not sure if I later added a distance check from the PC, but will look into it if I haven't so it's only messages from those within earshot.

Now this was a very old version of Sexout Pregnancy when I tried working with this. It might indeed work properly now. The version I used before did have a distance check at least it wouldn't activate in the open space of the wasteland however in closed areas like GoodSprings Saloon it would. I had all three Girls pregnant at various stages (testing) and all three did prompt with the messages including to strip and give birth.

The messages from those within ear shot should reflect the aspect that you are the baby daddy or at least suspected is. Really also only when she would know not right from conception. I understand that this isn't setup this way because most of the mods here are female play though orientated.

when I start playing my game again I think I might like to play a male and use some of the nice companion mods they have out there. That would add immersion if it did work. If you do  work on a male perspective part of the Pregnancy mod let me know I will be happy to test some of it at that time.

Archived