[WIP] Schlong-Interactive Male Armors for SOS

DarkSchneiderBS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(updated 6 Apr 2014)
I officially released SPGs including Caps and Scrotum shields as ver.2.0!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(updated 24 Mar 2014)
Orcish and Falmer armors Completed!!
(with adaptation from full original vanilla mesh.)
(updated 22 Mar 2014)
Testing Scrotum Shield as a part of SPGs.
Added a screenshots below. 
I think I"m getting used to editing meshes with 3DMax... smile.png
post-311842-0-02110300-1395474408_thumb.jpg
(updated 22 Mar 2014)
Started a new separated topic.
Vanilla Conversion is still in the previous thread.
(updated 11 Mar 2014)
Another set of SPG Caps screen shots were uploaded.
Still testing, and waiting for releasing.
(See the details below)
(updated 11 Mar 2014)
Another set of SPG Caps screen shots were uploaded.
Still testing, and waiting for releasing.
(See the details below)
(updated 14 Feg 2014)
Just Uploaded SPGs for SOS, Schlong-interactive Protective Gears.
Check the link below!

(updated 14 Feg 2014)

Just uploaded a version 1.4 file.

1. Made correction of Steel Plate Armor texture and some missing textures.

Monk Robes, Warlock Robes, Necromancer Robes were added.

2. Tried BSA format, still some conflicts with AOKI's SOS armor mods.
Somehow, load order can't beat the format.
Even when AOKI's armor mod is loaded first and my Conversion mod in BSA format is loaded later, AOKI's loose file version beats my BSA format.  sad.png
So, I will release in loose file format for some time...(Unless I get the permission from AOKI to combine his armors with mine and make one big collection...  smile.png)

(updated 03 Feg 2014)

And currently, VectorPlexus's working on SAM.

The New Ultimate Male Body Mod!

Please check the following link and find out what's coming!

http://www.ladymoira...p?topic=7497.0 

--- Schlong Interactive Armors (conversions from b3lisario's works)

I tried to convert some of b3lisario's works from Favored soul mesh to SOS convertible mesh.

(They're still WIP.)

post-311842-0-24956400-1396268552_thumb.jpg post-311842-0-98299100-1396268570_thumb.jpg post-311842-0-34571300-1396268588_thumb.jpg

There're some clipping problems, of course.

post-311842-0-09867600-1396268608_thumb.jpg

I hope these armors can move along with the tip of the schlong.

I've seen that b3lisario has made some progress with this matter and showed some cool tests on the "revealing male armor" post.

I really like to have some tip on this matter!!

Here's my Goal in very near future!!

This is an example conversion from b3lisario's work.

I'd like to make some series armors like this from vanilla weapon mesh - shield, gauntlet and helmet, making some parts transparent.

post-311842-0-93919400-1396268630_thumb.jpg

--- SPG - Schlong Protective Gear 

--- (Adaptation from Original Vanilla Armors)

Well...
I kind of noticed how the SOS script works.

I can't write it, still, I can make some objects working with it, finally!!

I tested some Schlong interactive armors.

Wearing like a jewerly in a different slot is OK, but attaching bones to the original armors is really ugly...

(maybe it's because I'm not good at 3D Max...  sad.png )

Here're some test shots.

I call them Armor Condoms.

They're created with the existing gauntlet mesh.

They're created with a different slot, so the character can wear it with the existing revealing armors like a jewelry.

post-311842-0-73376300-1396268658_thumb.jpg

You can see they're working with the Schlong.

I'm going to work on that a little more and release them...  smile.png

post-311842-0-50129300-1396268682_thumb.jpg post-311842-0-19470100-1396268697_thumb.jpg post-311842-0-15196400-1396268735_thumb.jpg

updated 09 Feg 2014

I've made 4 versions of Schlong Protective parts so far.

They're Dragonscale, Ebony, Elven and Iron parts.

Check this out!

Hopefully I can release them soon!

post-311842-0-15915600-1396268772_thumb.jpg

--- SPG - Schlong Protective Gear - Caps

I've made 7 versions of another Schlong Protective parts.

Basically, a small cap for the schlong adaptation from the vanilla helmet meshes.

They're Dragonscale, Ebony, Elven, Dwarven, glass, Daedric and Iron parts.

Check this out!

Hopefully I can release them soon!

post-311842-0-96612000-1396268789_thumb.jpg post-311842-0-16225300-1396268808_thumb.jpg

--- SPG - Schlong Protective Gear - Scrotum Shield

I've made 7 versions of Scrotum shield as a part of SPGs.

They're basically conversion from Vanilla Shield Meshes.

When SPG, SPG cap and SPG Scrotum Shield are equipped with the AOKI's SOS armor conversion, it will look like this.

post-311842-0-66649900-1395474789_thumb.jpg post-311842-0-23701900-1395474817_thumb.jpg post-311842-0-16539400-1395474838_thumb.jpg

Orcish and Falmer armors!

post-311842-0-21377700-1395663464_thumb.jpg

Yay! Finally a reason to wear falmer armor! Thanks!  :D

I hate making requests, and I'm probably not the first person to ask this, but it would be a dream come true if you SOS-ified these Tera armors. It's just too much of a shame that they're not compatible: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49105/?

Just an idea. Obviously it's a lot of a armors and a lot of work, and your work is great already.  :)

Yay! Finally a reason to wear falmer armor! Thanks!  :D

I hate making requests, and I'm probably not the first person to ask this, but it would be a dream come true if you SOS-ified these Tera armors. It's just too much of a shame that they're not compatible: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49105/?

Just an idea. Obviously it's a lot of a armors and a lot of work, and your work is great already.  :)

Hi there~

I really like that you like my conversion~ :) Thanks~

I kind of tried some of the Tera Armor conversion myself.

I believe it was blade dancer...)

I didn't have enough experience in this field, so the result was not so successful.

I may go back to work on them again, but not soon I guess.

I must finish the vanilla conversion first!!

Thanks for the idea and opinion though...:)

Cheers~!

Hi there DarkschneiderBS!  It would be so wonderful if you continued the project in making the revealing, male TERA armors compatible with Schlongs of Skyrim.  Before I switched to SOS, I was completely in love with them!

On Nexus there is a completely Standalone version made especially for the female, CBBE body.  I hoping to ask you if the version you're working on going to be the same way?  The author of the current revealing male version states that the original mod, by asiaboy345, is also needed.

(I attached a couple of my old favorite screenshots below.  There was some clipping in various armors, but overall I'd definitely recommend that set to a non-SOS user.)

post-323858-0-61071800-1395972190_thumb.jpg

post-323858-0-20894100-1395972251_thumb.png

Hi DarkSchneider  Falmer and Orcish armors look awesome  :heart: When do you think you will be able to release them ? Thank you for the time and hard work you have put into converting male armors so far :)

Hi there,

Thanks for the post~ :)

I am testing the meshes and mods in my skyrims.

I may release them within two weeks ( I hope~).

Hi there DarkschneiderBS!  It would be so wonderful if you continued the project in making the revealing, male TERA armors compatible with Schlongs of Skyrim.  Before I switched to SOS, I was completely in love with them!

On Nexus there is a completely Standalone version made especially for the female, CBBE body.  I hoping to ask you if the version you're working on going to be the same way?  The author of the current revealing male version states that the original mod, by asiaboy345, is also needed.

(I attached a couple of my old favorite screenshots below.  There was some clipping in various armors, but overall I'd definitely recommend that set to a non-SOS user.)

I kind of worked some of them couple of months ago.

I'm on hold because I wasn't happy with the result.

Especially, the design itself is not so much "Vanilla-ish".

Unless I change my mind, it won't happen again soon...:( 

(Also, I'm kind of concentrated on the current Vanilla Armor Conversions. :) )

post-311842-0-48016300-1396064946_thumb.jpg

Wow, awesome that you're working on this! Lookin' good so far! I love the semen-collecting thingy (if that's what it is) :)

I named them as "SPG", Schlong Protection Gear. lol

Thanks for the post~! :)

Aha SPG. :)

Btw, can I ask what mod you're using to get the facial piercings on your model? They look great!

Wow, awesome that you're working on this! Lookin' good so far! I love the semen-collecting thingy (if that's what it is) :)

I named them as "SPG", Schlong Protection Gear. lol

Thanks for the post~! :)

Aha SPG. :)

Btw, can I ask what mod you're using to get the facial piercings on your model? They look great!

Funny, right? lol :)

Facial rings are from Slof's just for man jewelry.

I'm using Facial rings, Multi-colour earings and head chains.

Unless I change my mind, it won't happen again soon... :(

Very hot screenshot!  The Dancer set your Dragonborn is wearing looks perfect!  When I tried the TERA set, I paired it with the FS body, and a body texture for defined abs.  Most everything looked presentable from the waist and up, but due to everything below the belt, one could tell it was incompatible.

Thank you again for all of your dedication in converting the Vanilla armors to incredibly sexy ones for SOS!  I can't wait to see and try on all the future surprises you have for us!  :D

(Here are a few of my current favorite screenshots from both your and Aoki's collection!  My crew and I took a break at the Bee and Barb! >w< )

post-323858-0-58594200-1396154048_thumb.jpg

post-323858-0-84864600-1396154055_thumb.jpg

post-323858-0-43637300-1396154063_thumb.jpg

Unless I change my mind, it won't happen again soon... sad.png

(Also, I'm kind of concentrated on the current Vanilla Armor Conversions. smile.png )

Very hot screenshot!  The Dancer set your Dragonborn is wearing looks perfect!  When I tried the TERA set, I paired it with the FS body, and a body texture for defined abs.  Most everything looked presentable from the waist and up, but due to everything below the belt, one could tell it was incompatible.

Thank you again for all of your dedication in converting the Vanilla armors to incredibly sexy ones for SOS!  I can't wait to see and try on all the future surprises you have for us!  biggrin.png

(Here are a few of my current favorite screenshots from both your and Aoki's collection!  My crew and I took a break at the Bee and Barb! >w< )

Thanks for the snpashots~!

I'm currently working on remesing Dragonborn DLC armors.

Will look better with the updated version!

DLC update version will be release (I guess and hope) in couple of weeks!

(I may go back to Tera Armor after that... lol)

Thanks again~!

Unless I change my mind, it won't happen again soon... :(

Wow sir, if you really can finish this revealing TERA armor, I don't know how happy I am :D :D

Unless I change my mind, it won't happen again soon... sad.png

(Also, I'm kind of concentrated on the current Vanilla Armor Conversions. smile.png )

Wow sir, if you really can finish this revealing TERA armor, I don't know how happy I am biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I also hope I can start this ASAP....:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived