Skyrim Defeat is not working for me.

Jeff300C

Everybody just stands in place moaning. I have Sexlab Framework installed and it said it was installed with an in-game message, as did Defeat. I've ticked the two mod's check boxes in the mod loader. I've ran FNIS 15-20 times probably. I used BOSS for load order. I'm lost as what I'm missing. Any ideas? 

I just gave both of those a try, but still a no go. Thanks for the reply though.

Have you gone into the SexLab MCM menu and unchecked "restrict aggressive animations"?

You could also try cleaning SexLab and Defeat then seeing if it works afterward.

Defeat needs more than just sexlab to work zaz animations and such if it isnt working you are missing something ...did you check all the boxes in fnis that will stop animations if you don't have those files..just double check all the requirements for defeat and sexlab all are required.

I've downloaded all four required files that the Defeat mod creator listed already. All check boxes are ticked in FNIS.

Defeat needs more than just sexlab to work zaz animations and such if it isnt working you are missing something ...did you check all the boxes in fnis that will stop animations if you don't have those files..just double check all the requirements for defeat and sexlab all are required.

Copy paste your FNIS report so we can look at it. If you have other SexLab mods installed and the animations play for those then try the clean up/repair option in the SexLab Defeat MCM.

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2 3/21/2014 5:53:02 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones) male: Default (99 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)

>>Warning: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA) not installed<<

Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"

>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" not installed<<

Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"

Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"

>>Warning: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump" not installed<<

Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\

19 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

ERROR(2022): PCEA patch ticked, but not installed

Don't check all the patches in the FNIS generator. You have a few warnings thrown up in that list and it's because you don't have those things and the patches were checked. Try only checking the patches for skeleton arm fix and gender specific (and for whatever else you actually have installed).

Don't check all the patches in the FNIS generator. You have a few warnings thrown up in that list and it's because you don't have those things and the patches were checked. Try only checking the patches for skeleton arm fix and gender specific (and for whatever else you actually have installed).

I unchecked the uninstalled animations, but they still won't move. Here is my new FNIS text.

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2 3/21/2014 7:04:21 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones) male: Default (99 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\

19 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

( 9 paired, 0 kill animations) - 0_master usage: 3.0 %

1191 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

290 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.

FNIS looks ok we can assume the mod itself is triggering since your hearing the sounds and the characters are just standing in place. Next we need to look at a debug log to see if there is an error there when the animation is supposed to start. You can enable logging with the instructions I have in the spoiler below. The log is normally large so post it as an attachment rather than pasting it or you can put it in a spoiler.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

FNIS looks ok we can assume the mod itself is triggering since your hearing the sounds and the characters are just standing in place. Next we need to look at a debug log to see if there is an error there when the animation is supposed to start. You can enable logging with the instructions I have in the spoiler below. The log is normally large so post it as an attachment rather than pasting it or you can put it in a spoiler.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

I feel like a complete idiot. It seems to take the animations about 10 seconds to start after the sounds. I didn't wait long enough to see. Luckily I got a text on my phone just at the same time as I started the animation. Thanks for the help though.

hey can someone help me my skyrim defeat when ever I want to rape someone the clothes that they were wearing just come off and they get back up and nothing happens someone help me 

In order to rape someone in defeat you have to sheath your weapon then hit the default 'G' key again. If that doesn't help then:

Read this full thread and if nothing suggested works then give the information that Jeff300C was kind enough to provide and we may be able to help.

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

I feel like a complete idiot. It seems to take the animations about 10 seconds to start after the sounds. I didn't wait long enough to see. Luckily I got a text on my phone just at the same time as I started the animation. Thanks for the help though.

you got some serious script lag. it does not take defeat that long. maybe you are pushing your pc to much. Try lowering the numbers of mods and you will see defeat will play much better on your pc.

hey can someone help me my skyrim defeat when ever I want to rape someone the clothes that they were wearing just come off and they get back up and nothing happens someone help me 

In order to rape someone in defeat you have to sheath your weapon then hit the default 'G' key again. If that doesn't help then:

Read this full thread and if nothing suggested works then give the information that Jeff300C was kind enough to provide and we may be able to help.

ok I have that fixed but I have a new problem when ever I rape someone the animation just stands there doing nothing tell me how to fix that because I am a modding idiot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Can somone pleas help me my defeat wont start.
I clik in MCM Menu by defeat on Deaktivatet  "We will install and activate the mod, do you want to continu?"
I click yes close the menu like told and nothing happens.
I had this mod bevore and never had this problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I've also been having a strange delay before sex animations begin with Defeat. I am running a whole bunch of mods so it might be script lag, but I would have expected the delay to affect -all- SexLab mods if that were the case. There is only a short (4-5 second) delay when I begin an animation in SexLab Slaves, Radiant Prostitution, and the like. But it only seems to be affecting defeat.

----------------

Edit: After a bit of testing, I figured I'd add some more details.

The delay between selecting my rape option and the animation beginning varies -- It's been anywhere from 20 seconds to a minute. Sometimes they stand there looking baffled for so long that the "tie up" wears off, and the NPC just wanders away.

None of the ZaZ sex animations seem to work. By that, I mean that the special rape animations while using a device (eg. Pillory) play. If the animation starts at all, it just uses the basic SexLab aggressive list of animations. All of the non-sex ZaZ animations seem to be working. The poses, the gags, the devices themselves. It's just when I try to sex them that it starts being weird.

I've been able to get the animations to play through Submit, just now. So the ZaZ animations are all properly installed and functioning. The big problem seems to be this delay when trying to initiate rape through Defeat. I've tried toggling "Restrict Agressive Animations", "Foreplay", "Undress"... none of them seem to affect the delay.

Alright! I discovered another little bit of weirdness. If I select Rape, nothing happens -- unless I then press the <~> key, opening the console. Immediately after closing the console, the animate plays. No idea why, but it happened every time I tried it out. Any ideas?

I've also been having a strange delay before sex animations begin with Defeat. I am running a whole bunch of mods so it might be script lag, but I would have expected the delay to affect -all- SexLab mods if that were the case. There is only a short (4-5 second) delay when I begin an animation in SexLab Slaves, Radiant Prostitution, and the like. But it only seems to be affecting defeat.

----------------

Edit: After a bit of testing, I figured I'd add some more details.

The delay between selecting my rape option and the animation beginning varies -- It's been anywhere from 20 seconds to a minute. Sometimes they stand there looking baffled for so long that the "tie up" wears off, and the NPC just wanders away.

None of the ZaZ sex animations seem to work. By that, I mean that the special rape animations while using a device (eg. Pillory) play. If the animation starts at all, it just uses the basic SexLab aggressive list of animations. All of the non-sex ZaZ animations seem to be working. The poses, the gags, the devices themselves. It's just when I try to sex them that it starts being weird.

I've been able to get the animations to play through Submit, just now. So the ZaZ animations are all properly installed and functioning. The big problem seems to be this delay when trying to initiate rape through Defeat. I've tried toggling "Restrict Agressive Animations", "Foreplay", "Undress"... none of them seem to affect the delay.

Alright! I discovered another little bit of weirdness. If I select Rape, nothing happens -- unless I then press the <~> key, opening the console. Immediately after closing the console, the animate plays. No idea why, but it happened every time I tried it out. Any ideas?

I've never used Defeat as an aggressor, but if it works like the victim option there should be a special animation of the victim struggling on the ground, perhaps this is trying and failing to play? Could be an FNIS problem. For ZaZ, have you registered the animations with SexLab and made sure that they are on the animation list and active in the toggle animations agressive section?

I've never used Defeat as an aggressor, but if it works like the victim option there should be a special animation of the victim struggling on the ground, perhaps this is trying and failing to play? Could be an FNIS problem. For ZaZ, have you registered the animations with SexLab and made sure that they are on the animation list and active in the toggle animations agressive section?

It's possible that there is some kind of struggling animation attempting to play. I'll try reinstalling re-downloading and re-installing Defeat, and see if that helps.

The ZaZ animations are working with other SexLab mods, so yes -- they are installed, registered, and functional. It's just when I try to play them in Defeat that they aren't showing up.

----------------------------

Edit: Re-installing Defeat and running FNIS did not change the delay in any way. Is there a mod that Defeat takes the struggling animation from, by any chance?

Archived