View File

dmrabbbanner2013.jpg

Introduction

DMRA Bouncing Butts adds the bouncing butts physics to various DMRA based armors.

Currently there is no all in one version of this mod.

Requirements

A BBB compatible skeleton, we recommend at you use BBB Ragdoll Breast Physics - Growlfs Skeleton by killermonkey99

A BBB supported animation, we recommend you use Pretty Woman - Animation Replacer by beni

If you wish for bounce while jumping you will need to install Stylish Jump - Animation Replacer

Installation

1. Unpack the mod.

2. Copy and paste the mod into the Oblivion directory.

Credits

Mailamea - Mod Founder

Ark of Truth - Co-Founder

Thorazine - DMRA Conversions

2pac4eva7 - DMRA Conversions

Nephenee13- DMRA Conversions

Then it will make creating animation more difficult. Since if you rotate op1 then op3 will also move butt at the same time. And most of the animation creation will fail since any rotation of op3 will make the butt area spaz out. Renaming the vertex group to it's correct bone should have been done years ago. Right now op3 is placed near the breast nipple. Butt Bones are placed near the butt area witch will make deforming the butt more fluent then using op3 for it. Op3 cannot fully control how the butt deforms because it is placed elsewhere.

Don't take this as criticism it was just an observation. Since i am currently making rigs for oblivion witch will make this part more difficult to do if not done properly.

Well its easy to make a conversion, each conversion only takes 3 mins doing it the way we are currently doing it.

I had thought about doing the new method but its complicated for me to follow and I'm the only one doing this mod at the moment.

I like criticism but only if its constructive like this :)

• 1 month later...

Well they all work, they don't go up there without being tested to make sure they do work.

Hey there,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Is there a chance it could be a load order issue? I've been cross referencing your files with the ones from SPB's blog itself, but to no avail. By default, his body seems to be quite similar to the DMRA type, but I'm not too sure. Any possible explanations on what I could have done wrong? Thanks in advance.

It could be that you have the wrong animation installed or it could be that you are just not noticing it.

I will check it again just to be sure though.

Hmm, well, I've been on a downloading spree. Been using Pretty Woman walk cycles, to go with other mods from your stand-alone armour sections. It's working for the rest of your armours so far...I can see the BB effects.

It could be that you have the wrong animation installed or it could be that you are just not noticing it.

I will check it again just to be sure though.

Hmm, well, I've been on a downloading spree. Been using Pretty Woman walk cycles, to go with other mods from your stand-alone armour sections. It's working for the rest of your armours so far...I can see the BB effects.

Could be broken, I will take a look at it when I can :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no download link for the saint gladiator armor.

Nope Saint Gladiator is not available at the moment.

• 2 years later...

amonzes: Copy the esp and bsa in your data folder ( or esp and meshes and textures folder )

Read the readme where you'll find the armors in game ( e.g. "100 SPB Body Suit 2" in a Chest in the IC Market )

Start Oblivion Modmanager  or TESModmanager  ( but never use Nexus modmanager for Oblivion ) and activate the esp.  AND sort the Mod ! Right load order. Sort Mods with BOSS or if you have  other armor and clothes Mods place the Mod to the other armor Mods In about alphabetical order.

• 2 years later...

The file structure inside the bsa files is messed up. Copying the bsa files into the data folder doesn't work. I had to unpack the bsa files and manually place them.

Also can someone provide links to paradise island or bouncing butts shop mod? I'm almost at my esp limit.

• 1 year later...

17 minutes ago, Monke321 said:

.... the containers for them are pink ... where my body becomes invisible and armor is stretched out next to me. 
Missing textures?

Those are typically the signs.  However, this mod (from what I read at the start) only alters already existing and loaded DMRA armors...

On 3/21/2014 at 2:25 PM, Ark of Truth said:

DMRA Bouncing Butts adds the bouncing butts physics to various DMRA based armors.

Currently there is no all in one version of this mod.

You did have DMRA based armors, right?  Or maybe the ones you have are too new?  *Shrugs*  I don't use DMRA myself.  But I think it's a decent hypothesis.

I think u need also  Blockhead OBSE Plugin if u gonna use other armors beside HGEC ... also need lovers skeleton + BBB animation support to avoid stretching , anyway try to download other DMRA armor form nexus and see if it work to be certain its your pc problem OR its this mod Problem