Any luck with Casual Clothing?

laubauflo

• 3 months later...

I recall a casual clothing mod for males that required Ashara's Romantic Outfit for the meshes. Or am I thinking of something else?

I believe you're thinking about the royal outfit ashara retexture.

I wanted the vie101010 casual clothing which was posted here,[thank you very much, i managed to fix the esp].

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15855/?

Actually, it turned out to be Cyrodiilic Mens Fashion. I wasn't able to confirm at the time because the Nexus was down.

I recall a casual clothing mod for males that required Ashara's Romantic Outfit for the meshes. Or am I thinking of something else?

I believe you're thinking about the royal outfit ashara retexture.

I wanted the vie101010 casual clothing which was posted here,[thank you very much, i managed to fix the esp].

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15855/?

Actually, it turned out to be Cyrodiilic Mens Fashion. I wasn't able to confirm at the time because the Nexus was down.

That is so freaking awesome. Thanks for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

you can get it on my website)

I love your work and thank you for what you've done.  But I have to ask something.

Your website links to one of those downloader sites that installs download malware on computers.  What's wrong with Mega upload?

Actually , i didnt knew about malware, but dfiles.com is more than ok for me as the storage website. Im sorry if you have problems with it.

Man i just found it, i hope it's not malwares or viruses, i've been searching for this awesome mod for at least 8 months with no luck at all! I accidentally found myself here! If it's true, thank you! Really, i mean it, thank you! Thank you for your existence man! 

EDIT : They are real and clean! Thank you!! All seems to work perfect, some little coloring problems and the casual shirt seems like a crystallized diamond thing, but overall it's ok. Too bad the creator is not here with us to share his work. Thank you again! 

Man i just found it, i hope it's not malwares or viruses, i've been searching for this awesome mod for at least 8 months with no luck at all! I accidentally found myself here! If it's true, thank you! Really, i mean it, thank you! Thank you for your existence man! 

EDIT : They are real and clean! Thank you!! All seems to work perfect, some little coloring problems and the casual shirt seems like a crystallized diamond thing, but overall it's ok. Too bad the creator is not here with us to share his work. Thank you again! 

You are welcome)

P.S. All stuff (mods,links,pics and etc) on my website is without any viruses.

Archived