EDI for Fallout 3 and New Vegas ?

RMK_99

I don't think there has been a release for any game it's been on deviant since 2012. Many do bodies from games on deviant and never release anything.

The closes you will probably get to something like the above is the Daughters of Ares by lucasjose501

There is also the The ARES Project by DizzasterJuice http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48621/?

I don't think there has been a release for any game it's been on deviant since 2012. Many do bodies from games on deviant and never release anything.

The closes you will probably get to something like the above is the Daughters of Ares by lucasjose501

There is also the The ARES Project by DizzasterJuice http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48621/?

EDI has been released on VGU by our beloved sheperd. The only issue is that I don't think it's been reuploaded to the new VGU forums. If you are still wondering I can ask Sheperd.

EDI has been released on VGU by our beloved sheperd. The only issue is that I don't think it's been reuploaded to the new VGU forums. If you are still wondering I can ask Sheperd.

Ask and I'll make an adaption for my ED-E Replacer :D if he shares the files.

Ask and I'll make an adaption for my ED-E Replacer :D if he shares the files.

ah laespada you disappeared from the VGU forums!

Yea, kind of did. I was working quite a bit on school working my ass off so I dropped under the radar for a while until friday when I took my two tests.

To say I failed both of them.... 60% for one.... even though I studied for 4-5 hours for it and 70% for my Calculus test... which isn't failing technically but is failing for me. Suffice to say I was heartbroken for a day or two.

But I'll be joining up the forums these next 2 weeks until the next tests come along :D And I've been playing Fallout Tale of two Wastelands more now.

Yea, kind of did. I was working quite a bit on school working my ass off so I dropped under the radar for a while until friday when I took my two tests.

To say I failed both of them.... 60% for one.... even though I studied for 4-5 hours for it and 70% for my Calculus test... which isn't failing technically but is failing for me. Suffice to say I was heartbroken for a day or two.

But I'll be joining up the forums these next 2 weeks until the next tests come along :D And I've been playing Fallout Tale of two Wastelands more now.

Speaking of exams I did very poorly on one of my pharmacy exams on Friday. My average took a hit, but it's not on life support yet.

Archived