[WIP] SL Chaurus Expansion

atrix

I didn't care for how the animations lined up for Chaurus sex, so I decided to edit the length and with of the Chaurus' penis to better fit with the animation, and to change the look up a bit to make it look more like the egg laying tube that is described it this mods impregnation updates. I had some success, I say some because I manged to successfully edit the penis mesh, and get it working properly WITHOUT textures, but I've noticed that ever since adding textures, the Chaurus' stinger gets left behind. Not sure what the issue is, but I'll share what I have here anyway in case anyone wants to see where I went wrong.. or maybe if it's just my game screwing up.

These are the edited meshes and textures

Chaurus Penis - Modified.rar

This is what it SHOULD look like

post-145287-0-21336800-1397806468_thumb.png

and this is what it's doing in game

post-145287-0-76656500-1397806533_thumb.jpg

Why not just realign your character? it takes just some key presses and you can forget for good unless you reset SexLab. It seems counter-productive considering the work that it probably cost you to create that new stinger already, and... dude that one can double as a plough, lol.

Yeah, most creature animations, or at least most non-anthropomorphic ones, are very badly aligned, I had to manually adjust already chaurus, wolf/dog, horse, and my favorite, sabre cat, and still there are issues. But all it takes is to disable the auto-advancing of the sex stages and press a couple hotkeys when your character is doing them and you get it done in a minute. It doesn't seem to me worth the trouble making a whole giant new stinger for the chaurus considering all the work it takes...

... but well, we're dealing with an already usseless thing such as a videogame, so if you have fun doing that, why not, lol. The problem I see is that even though the animations are disaligned, they were made to be, so maybe adding an extra-long stinger is just going to make it look like the bug is slicing the poor girl in half instead.

What do you mean by pressing hot keys ? I'm not sure as to how to re-aline animations in SL, since I've never had an issue like this before.

Also, any idea as to what might be causing the penis to detach like that? I do find modifying things fun to a degree.. as long as things go relatively smoothly, when they repeatedly don't it's not a s fun though. Actually this was the first thing that I've edited as far as changing the appearance of the mesh and gotten to display textures in game.. but there is obviously still a hitch..

UPDATE: I narrowed down the cause of the detaching penis, sort of. I noticed that if I change the scale or placement at all in NifSkope then the detachment occurs, in fact even if I change where the penis gets its textures from that will cause the detachment. I just started from scratch and managed to get a working modified mesh using the default textures. Still not clear on how to re-aline the animations though..

What do you mean by pressing hot keys ? I'm not sure as to how to re-aline animations in SL, since I've never had an issue like this before.

Also, any idea as to what might be causing the penis to detach like that? I do find modifying things fun to a degree.. as long as things go relatively smoothly, when they repeatedly don't it's not a s fun though. Actually this was the first thing that I've edited as far as changing the appearance of the mesh and gotten to display textures in game.. but there is obviously still a hitch..

UPDATE: I narrowed down the cause of the detaching penis, sort of. I noticed that if I change the scale or placement at all in NifSkope then the detachment occurs, in fact even if I change where the penis gets its textures from that will cause the detachment. I just started from scratch and managed to get a working modified mesh using the default textures. Still not clear on how to re-aline the animations though..

Uhm, just in case you haven't yet worked out how to realign actors:

There is a Hotkey Tab in the SexLabFramework's MCM section. (except it isnt visible for you, for some reason?)

I usually change the forwards/backwards hotkey to "-" ,the up/down hotkey to "+" and "realign actors" to "enter" on my numpad.

It is advisable not to move the player by the way. You should rather switch to the NPC by pressing "K" and realign them.

Chaurus won't follow the pc through world doors unless fast travel is used, is there a quick solution to fix that?

This is because the Chaurus  isn't allowed to use doors sadly. As for fixes:

1. Fast Travel

2. Travel a bit on foot a bit, it may teleport to you. (Worked for me at least)

3. Install the mod Tame the Beast and tame the chaurus with that. It adds a spell that lets you teleport your tamed pet to you. (Due note: Most of the Chaurus follower commands WILL NOT work and clicking *entice chaurus to follow* option will do NOTHING. And leveling will be off. It may not level correctly, depending on what mod ends up wining the tug of war for it. The Crawl Under Chaurus option works correctly for me while managing the chaurus with tame the beast)

4. If you don't have a mod that edits the Chaurus race, you can go into the Creation Kit and allow it to use doors.

5. Deal with it and wait and see if either the mod author or someone else offers a solution.

This is because the Chaurus  isn't allowed to use doors sadly. As for fixes:

1. Fast Travel

2. Travel a bit on foot a bit, it may teleport to you. (Worked for me at least)

3. Install the mod Tame the Beast and tame the chaurus with that. It adds a spell that lets you teleport your tamed pet to you. (Due note: Most of the Chaurus follower commands WILL NOT work and clicking *entice chaurus to follow* option will do NOTHING. And leveling will be off. It may not level correctly, depending on what mod ends up wining the tug of war for it. The Crawl Under Chaurus option works correctly for me while managing the chaurus with tame the beast)

4. If you don't have a mod that edits the Chaurus race, you can go into the Creation Kit and allow it to use doors.

5. Deal with it and wait and see if either the mod author or someone else offers a solution.

Can't fast travel indoors. And should the door opening issue also effect cave entrances? I don't think there's any automatic function to teleport the chaurus by default, and adding a potentially conflicting mod doesn't seem wise. I'll try using the CK, though.

I did it, but you need to modify the race to do so, I thought chaurus breeder might be a race as well as faction, but it's not, so now ALL chaurus can open doors.

I need to update this to fix several issues,  I've been busy working which is the reason for the long time between current updates.  I'll have a release for you guys this weekend that fixes functionality for SL 1.51, among other things.

First and foremost, Atrix, I have to thank you for this mod... It makes Estrus Chaurus really interesting, and what it should have been all along...

I have a small issue, though... or request, more acurately. I have tried to submit to a Chaurus Hunter, but even though it triggered the infestation, no other dialogue was available, and I couldn't get it to become a companion... Is that a bug, or something that needs to be implemented? Becoming the sex pet of a Chaurus Hunter would have been so wonderful!

It occurs to me that going to a place and having a ton of chaurus constantly spitting at you is sort of game breaking.

Could there possibly be a feature where killing the chaurus before the spit attack takes effect cancels it?

Also, maybe I just missed the forewarning, but I don't think there is any for when eggs start spilling forth. And perhaps the timing could go something like:

>Game checks when player receives message.

>Start counting down.

>Trigger event.

Basically so you don't fast travel somewhere and then your character immediately goes into labor right there on the ground.

Oh, and here's a thought, since the chaurus' don't really have a favorite position, maybe it can track which of two orifices was impregnated. I don't know if there's an animation for heaving up eggs, but that's totally a use for it.

Also, egg clutch models exist, why not have a pile of eggs become those instead of a pile of individual items? Then the clutch could serve as a spawnpoint until depleted, instead of the player.

Actually, crap, I'll just make this an ideas post.

Hatchling Idea

I was thinking you could make it so that hatchlings worked differently, basically, the pc gets a spell to attempt to extract the parasite eggs from themselves or companion with a chance to agitate their parasite. Agitation either causes the parasite to perform an estrus attack, or maybe harm the host in some way, maybe a general debuff, or possibly automatic aggro/detection by all nearby chaurus.

If successful, the character can potentially force out anywhere from one to all of their eggs based on some sort of roll, either stat or rng.

If the player chooses to wait it out instead, they give live birth to chaurus hatchlings, or they could immediately hatch after being ejected.

Doing either of these in public will make people in that area temporarily hostile, as if the pc were a werewolf or vampire, because they're spawning a chaurus infestation in their area.

Corruption

This may work out better for what it seems SD+ has planned for it, but I'll spell out my thoughts on it. Basically, choosing to spawn more and more chaurus will eventually make the pc a brood mother. This could give features such as:

• Glowing-in-the-dark spots
  • the ability to infest others
  • specially summoned chitin armor(Maybe similar to vamp lord)
  • a shout to turn and rally nearby chaurus to fight for the pc
  • the breeder companion becomes a breeder reaper once mated
  • the brood mother gets more control over when it's time to spawn her new brood
  • Infesting NPCs adds them to the "infested thralls" for the duration of their infestation, they simply act like nothing is wrong.
  • Like vampire thralls, infested ones are compelled to assist you, but otherwise continue going about their lives.
  • After a thrall loses their parasites, they forget all about their brood mother's dark secret. (Maybe they just immediately go to bed for a while, too)
  • Companions characters can be given a special 'vassal' parasite that can manifest some of your abilities when you do.
  • the brood mother is given an option to infest whoever they have sex with(This is treated as rape).
  • Infested women have the standard reproductive cycle
  • Infested men potentially become walking estrus chaurus timebombs
  • If the brood mother has no parasite currently, she can absorb one from a thrall

Drawbacks include:

• needing to actively have a parasite to manifest these abilities
  • each success at delaying spawning may make the next instance more difficult, until it can't be delayed any further.
  • Using any of your abilities in public makes your status apparent. (Maybe showing glowing parts should too? Can use Aroused's skimpy outfit rules.)
  • Your thralls must be infested repeatedly to keep them that way.
  • Companion characters may not go along willingly with becoming your servant.
  • It's harder for a successful infestation to take hold on men (Fewer accessible body cavities, not a strength thing)
  • NPCs might try to fight back if they catch on to the brood mother attempting to infest them.
  • It's harder for men to spread the parasite.

Herpman, this is a really great set of ideas. The corruption side generally goes along the way of having the brood mother becoming more powerful, however (which is not my style of play).

I have a slightly different idea of how to extend EC with a more fleshed out progression line... 

Interactions with standard Chaurus would stay unchanged: if you get impregnated, you can offer yourself and get them as a follower.

Chaurus Reaper are harder to get to follow you: you have to have successfully bred with a Chaurus, and have given offspring, before reapers will consider breeding you... If this is the case, and you are defeated by one, however, it will impregnate you and become your companion immediately. This Chaurus Reaper companion cannot be dismissed, and will randomly have its way with you (you will still be able to offer yourself, though). Your existing Chaurus follower will leave you, if any (dominance of the stronger reaper). At the end of the pregnancy, you will acquire glowing areas on your belly, lips and nipples, that give you improved night vision, but that also attract all types of Chaurus to you, and give them a bonus to defeat you.

Once you have become the Reaper's breeding host, Chaurus Hunters will get an interest in you...

However... if they do, there is no going back: you will be a Chaurus breeding slave. As before, the Chaurus Hunter will replace your existing Chaurus companion (becoming a Chaurus Master), and take you whenever they please. You will acquire antennae, vestigial wings, have reduced mobility on the ground, and saturated vision in daylight. You will be able to jump longer/higher however.

More importantly, the Hunter will not just deposit eggs in your belly whenever it chooses to impregnate you. No, the egg (actually, a chrysalis like the ones the Hunters emerge from) will be grown by your Master, right inside you... During all this time (around 3 days), you will only have very limited movement options (floating, moving in 4 directions with the directions keys, looking around) while you are held by the hunter's legs, its ovipositor impaling you (as a result of which you will be coming regularly), as your belly grows to a very large size (1.5 the regular Chaurus-size).

Once the chrysalis is mature inside you, you will be dropped on the floor and glued there for an other day, as the chrysalis grows a bit further inside you, until a new Hunter Fledgling explodes out of you... You might not survive this unless you have really high health (high level player required!). If you do, each new Fledgling will slowly mature (10 days) into an extra Hunter companion... one more risk of getting taken and transformed into a Chaurus nursery...

As they rely extensively on all life stages of the Cuaurus, the Falmer have found a solution to all of this... They might help you get free of your Chaurus Master, but not before they have used you for a breeding experiment... the next life stage of the Chaurus, for which they will held you captive, tied on a rack, as they force-feed you the nutrients that will accelerate the growth of the chrysalis into... something else.

Guest squid0767

LOVE the idea of this, I would also suggest that, as punishment, you can direct your Chaurus to violate one of your NPCs who has displeased you, making THEM breeders (either against their will or not, really doesn't matter).  I doubt having an NPC offer themselves would be easy to script so I won't ask for that.  Still waiting on the update to this, I am basically stuck in the cave where I got raped if I want to keep my new little follower. Either that, or I'll have to learn the CK to get them to open doors.  I like the start though :D

Guest squid0767

Thanks Arkanae - checking that out! :)

Wish I'd known about that mod a LONG time ago, it's GREAT!

EDIT: I'll have to do some research, my character keeps drawing her weapon randomly, and she cannot mine or use the tanning rack, she stops that activity and draws weapons. Kinda maddening LOL

EDIT Two: That's related to Sexlab's Hormones, my bad :) Forgot I installed it right after this mod.

Herpman, this is a really great set of ideas. The corruption side generally goes along the way of having the brood mother becoming more powerful, however (which is not my style of play).

I have a slightly different idea of how to extend EC with a more fleshed out progression line... 

I'd say it's drastically different, no need to beat around the bush.

I agree that'd fit in the established lines of the fantasy better, but I simply wouldn't use the mod if there were myriad consequences for a limited number of boons. Part of the power trip fantasy of skyrim, I feel, is overcoming hardships and getting boffo rewards for it.

For me, that'd be annoying excess of difficulty and repeating the same animations ad nausea for something the game already has: OP companions.

I also wanna try to make animation for Charus expansion too, and I agree with concept for something like chance of belly burst out from Reaper or Hunter impregnated :cool: (felt like i watch Alien movie lol), but I think I must learn how to use cinema 4d 1st btw :D . 

Just my Idea for expansion, I wish i could help to make some animation but I'm really nooby for animation or CK  :blush:

Some Hardcore game play :-

During Chaurus infection ;

@Debuff

- Decrease maximum HP every 24 hr till give birth (may be like 10 maximum hp/day and return back to normal after give birth)

- 10-30% chance of Chaurus parasite hatching inside host cause instant death (like this, wanning for Guro content)

post-58966-0-74690900-1399787804_thumb.jpg 

post-58966-0-94803300-1399787817_thumb.jpg

; may be to make this need to make some esp file to activated event :-

1. Belly inflation like Cum inflation in Hentai pregnancy mod

2. Belly rigging animation and skin bursting (must make those animation in program like Cinema 4D or 3dsMax)

3. Use Sexlab framework to integrated new animation and facial expression and sound in to SL

4. Make new armor like Chaurus burst out body for PC and NPC (after animation finish and use CK to auto-swap body)

5. Integrated every thing with CK and make sudden death event for PC and NPC.

; all of them just my idea, it like something that occur in Movie Alien VS Predator lol

Zeroke -- Good use of a hentai classic :) Have been looking for good quality scans of that one for years, please PM me if you have a source...

Re. your idea... I like it, but the problem here is that death is kinda a gameplay-killer. I was trying to figure out something debilitating yet not insta-death, giving the player a big scare while leaving an opportunity to play and recover from it... 

Guest squid0767

I agree - it doesn't make sense for your toon to die in the game, otherwise you'd be creating a toon every time you croak. Kinda a waste of time. Personally, I don't see the draw of Hentai (too depressing/oppressing) - at least the one movie I saw [but cannot remember] If you DO make it available, please make it an option so those like me can kinds bow out of it :)  No disrespect intended Zeroke :) 

Nah, don't worry. Every one can make suggestion, and I know that every one have something their like and something their dislike. That why I make those picture to be "spoiler" ^_^

I just have this idea due to I use to read some manga ( if I don't forget it's naming is "Isle of the beast", those picture I pick up from that manga) and I also like movie like Alien lol.

And last thing is, I saw someone make skin bursting scene in Cinema 4D program, and It look really challenge, If I could learn how to make something like that and could apply to skyrim too lol to make more hardcore gameplay (a long way to go for me any way T^T, due to I must learn how to use Cinema4D and CK first)

Ps. Some system like this, use to had in Oblivion, it call Tamago Bad End, and yep, it's not for every people, Modder make it like a choice Esp file for tamago and hiyoki. So if I could make some mod like my idea someday, from our resource like now, I think we could make them to Lore-friendly type or Hardcore one via MCM option btw.

Here some link for example from Cinema 4D, I think this method could apply for both normal chaurus birth or belly burst if we use resource from SL and CK 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QbYYz0j3fE

Archived