[WIP] SL Chaurus Expansion

atrix

oh wow milk o matic too awesome please do is it available in any other mods?  

Nah, it's not out yet.  It's coming soon (that was a preview I linked) from the talented folks that work on the Zaz animation pack.  I'll be using the resource as soon as it's out though, no question.

Another idea: It would be interesting if the NPCs occasionally commented about you, maybe even have them be dependent on how many times you've been infested/how far along in the pregnancy you are.

I agree, sometimes little things can add alot of flavor, including perhaps little random events triggered by having Chaurus followers.

So, I had quite a bit of fun learning the CK this way, and causing the Whiterun bug-pocalypse with overwhelming Chaurus sexy times (which was kind of the point).

I Caused some Havoc At Gurdur and Hod's House (well Most of Riverwood Actually) :D

So, I finally decided to bite the bullet and learn the CK.

Accomplished today:

Learned how to make quests

Wire-up events

Trigger Sexlab actions

Re-Use other people's mod content

So, I wrote up a very dirty but functional plugin that has the following effects.

• You can offer yourself to a Chaurus
  • After being sexed up and infected with the parasite from Estrus Chaurus the Chaurus you submitted to will become a follower (you can have up to 5 following you at a time, they don't count as regular followers)
  • These followers have lover relationship rank to you, and will fight on your behalf
  • If at any time your arousal increases past 50, or you lay your eggs, you will be sexed up again and re-infected.
  • If you come within 800 clicks of any valid female actors that aren't infested, they will be sexed up and infested (they don't have to be followers)

So, I had quite a bit of fun learning the CK this way, and causing the Whiterun bug-pocalypse with overwhelming Chaurus sexy times (which was kind of the point).

I've got a few bugs to fix (somehow people putting their clothes back on mid sexlab-scene), and I think I'm going to add a few features.

• Every time your Chaurus followers infect someone, they go up a level
  • When you are responsible for 10 infections a tongue-in-cheek quest is queued up to unlock a special probably perverse power.
  • Figure out how to set up a MCM menu and let you configure a few options.

Attached is the alpha product of the last six hours this Sunday.  I'm sure I'm doing things in the most hacky incompetent way ever, but I have a bunch of good source to look through to improve it, thanks to jbezorg, ashal, etc.

Super huge thanks to jbezorg and ashal for providing me hours of Skyrim modding enjoyment.  They did 99% of the work showing in this mod.

Requirements:

Sexlab Framework

Estrus

Estrus Chaurus

Actor Events

SexLab Aroused

Thought I'd share instead of keeping it to myself, in case anything else is itching for a bugpocalypse.  If anyone doesn't want me morphing their work, I'm happy to '86 the post.

Warning:  Enacting the Bugpocalypse will probably slow your game a crawl.  At one point I had 10 infected and god only knows how many hatch-lings running around, all while 5 Chaurus were constantly sexing up the womenfolk and Essential men stood around permanently knocked down due to massive loads of...poison spit, yeah.    Anyways, this is not to be used on any type of serious playthrough.   Just the big red button, like unleashing natural disasters in the Sims.

/edit: Updated 3/18/2014

Fixed distribution to be BSA so that no scripts are left behind.  

• Makes recruiting chaurus optional after first voluntary sex.
  • Fixed several behavior problems with multiple chaurus followers choosing the same sex target

/edit: Updated 3/20/2014  (Attached file v0_2.7z)

Added a tame version that allows you to recruit just one Chaurus as a follower (while infected by estrus chaurus), and it won't go around raping at random and causing save game mayhem.

What will happen:

• You can offer yourself to a Chaurus when infected.
  • When you do, the Chaurus will become a Chaurus Breeder, which is scaled  to your level, it will mate with you
  • You can ask this newly minted Chaurus Breeder to follow you.
  • It will act as a follower, but not consume a standard follower slot.
  • When it's a follower, you can mate with it at will, and if not already infected with the Estrus Chaurus Parasite, you will get it.
  • it has standard commands of wait and follow.
  • It can be dismissed.

Future updates to this less apocalyptic version will include story elements.

Load only one of these files.  The first if it's a game you don't really care about and just wanna see how bad you can infest an Inn or something, v0_2 if you want a follower and to be able to be infected with the chaurus parasite at will.

Love it! I've been wanting quest mods related to estrus chaurus!

If you're using the first version I put up it is, it's unstable though.  So, gonna remove it.

Tomorrow I'll release the new (and last version) before the quests start getting added.  Fixes some issues, bumps possible chaurus followers to 3, adds MCM options, adds buffs and debuffs based on whether you're satisfied, etc.

So, this is going to take awhile, but jbezorg is awesome, and gave me permission to modify and build on his code directly.  So...I'm going to go in and enhance it to work more similar to how pregnancy do, so that it can keep track of many infections all over the place without losing any actors.

I'm also toying with the idea of adding in additional birthing types as MCM options, maybe these things instead of eggs.

So, upshot:  This mod will no longer require Estrus Chaurus, instead it will do everything Estrus Charus already does with more options and content.

Downside:  I've been working a ton lately at my day job, so it'll take me awhile to get everything working how I want it to.

Could you also make a Falmer merchant willing to buy the eggs and he will tell you "close enough to a snowmere right?", and he'll buy the eggs at 15 gold a egg and do talos knows what with em.

My char has given birth to at least 50 actual charus and at 700+ eggs (shes a breeder, what do). i mean at least on that playthrough her body is meant to breed chaurus minus well have a merchant to buy em... that and for some reason i cant get myself to use them for alchemy i mean my char gave birth to em, seems wrong...

I have one question about this mod; In the safe version, if you offer your character to a Chaurus and make it a follower will the local towns folk take kindly to your new follower if you go into town to sell items and rearm, or look for new quests, or would it be wise to dismiss you follower at that point?

intriguing.

Hmmm, But a bit disappointed.

As a result this mod offers no much new-visual-content....   I'd say I expected something like player may become host of chaurus and eventually become something like queen of chaurus... meshes and textures can be implemented by later works or by player choice like PSQ.

I bet many people expects some mod like old cursed armor mod from oblivion.  Tentacle/monster impregnation or something like that, eventually turns player as monsterous being...

Yes, that CTD is caused because it requires Zaz. As I asked in the previous post, I guess something got forgotten with so much work. Understandable.  :P

I noticed the note on choosing between Chaurus apocalypse or follower. Somehow that gave me an idea. What if you were able to "favorite" one of your swarm members, make it a more permanent follower and get extra actions with it?

Thanks for that confirmation, I was having the same issue as omnomnom997.

Wellthat sucks.. this mod apparently doesn't work with my gameit CTDs at the main menu every time I try to load it with this mod installed. I have everything under the "Requirements" section; not sure what gives..

EDIT: Found out what the issue was, never mind.

What was your issue and how did you fix it? Maybe It's the same one I'm having...

My issue was the game repeatedly crashing to desktop from the start menu, I figured out that was happening because I didn't have Zaz animation pack installed.

Now I'm having a different issue; I'm not getting any prompts to "offer myself" or have the Chaurus as a follower after my character has been sexed up by one, I have tried quitting out after the assault and reloading the game, but still nothing. Is anyone else having this problem?

UPDATE: I did manage to get this to work, apparently it does not work with Chaurus Reapers for some reason (as stated by another poster earlier), however now I've noticed that whenever I select the "crawl under Chaurus" option it says "the Chaurus knows what you want", but nothing happens, it just stands there and pretends to eat something that isn't there.

UPDATE: Figured out why my char couldn't mate with the Chaurus, it's because it helps to have the SL creature animations turned on.. seems so obvious now that I think about it. Will you be making it an option to be molested by the tentacles rather than the Chaurus humping animation in the future?

I don't mean to sound like a whiner, I really do like the concept of this mod. it has been something that myself as well as others have been asking for for a while now, and I am appreciative of your efforts.

Archived