Nvse+Extender+archive installation tutorial! Also make any mod Fomm compatible

Here is a Tutorial for dummies like me =) Using FoMM only !! 

***I expect Every Solutions to be included in my video's but if not*****

***If you have any questions, i am more then willing to help you**

***Warning*****Read This****

***The Second And Third Video is NOT supported by technical support, so if you do a big package, it is at your own risk***

****But i will gladly Help in anyway i can if you do, but do not bother Support with this*****

In This Video i will Show you how to Install latest NVSE and NVSE Script Extender V12

and why Not while i'm at it Archive Invalidation

All links in youtube Description,

Use at Your Own Risk

Now i will show you how to make any Mod FoMM compatible,

so you don't have to do manual installs and override other stuff permanently

or being forced to do backup of your entire game all the time 

FoMM will save a backup of everything it overrides/installs, so when you uninstall a mod it all comes back to the way it was before.

so if a mod is not compatible and you want it to be, here is how or why

THIS VIDEO IS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK,

Works very well for us but if you are not sure what mod works properly don't try it.

If you are sure your mods won't conflict, this simply saves time and makes things more organized

Once Again this method is Not supported by technical support

So if you try it and you have Questions about it, get in touch with me

Never Upload Packages you make Never! Unless its your own creation's or you get authorization from all sources

Works for us ! But Does NOT Mean it will work for you! it should but...At Your Own Risk

All Links in Youtube Description,

Last I checked, "Sexout" was available in one thread in a neat, self-contained, single download with the added bonus of being an FOmod. If people can't manage to install that, they shouldn't even be playing a modded game.

Where people start hitting trouble is getting NVSE installed, and other mods usually, and that is roughly 99% of the time due to failure to read instructions. But you wouldn't need "the whole of Sexout" - that's overkill. All you'd personally need is a copy of it, your mod, load them both in the geck, write the sex scripts/encounters, and then release it as a Sexout compatibility patch. All anyone else would need is your mod, the patch, Sexout and NVSE.

And as I've said, just installing the framework is incredibly easy. 

I feel like the best way to approach this is to just relase two versions of your mod, if your worried about nexus that is. Since nexus will remain, well... nexus, it seems like a lot more trouble to go through and kind of scalp all these mods (with permission of course) to get a single version of your mod. While it would be nice I suppose, you may want to consider making your mod without sexout, and working in the sexout stuff later for the LL community. Not that I know anything about modding fallout, but thats my two cents for what its worth.

ya i know all about authorizations :3 thats not what i needed to know =)

we had to get 19 author authorization for our mod hehe so we familiar with it ;)

But in sexout tread it said  * modders resource **, and like i said we are frenchies..i

and in my head  modders resource means that it is a tool offered for modders to use in they're creation

in other words a free of use uncopyrighted work. which is what confused me

But now i see a bit better how it works, it was all the Dlc's that was confusing me

and i guess instead of using bits of the mods to change my story like a strap on chair or something.

i am going to do something has simple has add a bed there..and a couch there..and make a script that says to use it

Lol if i can manage , script is the last phase we really need to learn more

and simply say sexout mod required for mine.

and make 2 versions

and for nvse the only problem i had installing it and maybe the problem others has is because there is 1 link that said,

install 3b2 then another link says 2beta12 then another says 4_2b3+Extender which its that one that works and the extender had to be activated in FoMM, so i was getting lost like What the hell i am only copy pasting over the same crap!!.

To Realise well duuh 4_2 is bigger must be that one and well

We tried to extract the Extender instead of installing it with foMM :3

so only the old treads are leading to confusion

the rest like you said is nicely detailed..just the hoping around that could maybe be confusing but my brain understood that part haha so all good

we extracted everything and made 1 big folder with it, so now we can easily install and uninstall with NMM

then simply click the 3 Fomods and we can easily turn the mod on and off to test our mods without conflicts

Sorry if i was so confusing lol i just really still do not understand that dam Modders resource.. 

i mean what xD is it ! 

does it mean that, the mod has a standalone doesn't do anything? and that you are required to use another mod or be a modder and script it yourself?

see how dumb i look because i am french haha! i love bacon Nothing else mathers!

Thanks alot for your time =)

This guide is very simple to follow, it has a lot of pictures

I'm quite surprised, I didn't know Sexout was a modder resource, where does it tells that?

I understood what you want to do in that school. You can accomplish in more ways, but it requires knowledge in both scripting and animations. If you grant the permission to take some animations from some modders, for example, you still would have to script a way to trigger them in game since working with couple animations isn't really really really easy if you never did it. The animations themselves wouldn't do the trick without a proper script.

So essentially I really think that the easier way for you would make a an ESP which uses your mod and Sexout as master, just like ChancellorKremlin wrote you in his post, you will be able to use Sexout functions which are already built to accomplish that work very well. With Sexout, if you want make sex with your innocent neko teenies, all you need is writing down few lines of script.

ya haha think that is what we will do

took us 3 days to fix a armor animation bug where our legs would start flying in the air haha

sooo we are going to stay far from that mesh mixing and animation seems even harder

We really want to get to know scripting better so this could be a good opportunity

And if ever we use a part of a mod from someones mod it normally is alot easyer to ask them if they would mind if we simply retexture it. 

then totally rework they're stuff.

we kind of went overboard though and took every single sexout mods lol

but anyway it was super easy to make a nmm pack with all of them so people should do it too its worth it !

Sexout is not supported if installed via NMM. It will likely break the install completely.
Guest carywinton

I would not recommend using NMM for anything really, but especially for any mods that have scripts or animations, it will flat out mess those up. I have tried several times to "revisit" NMM and with near total failures for more complex mods. \

I would just "link" to the various mods you wish to include as part of your mod package rather than include the various content, assets and permissions necessary to achieve your goals. This way, as stated previously in the thread, you can offer two versions, basic (vanilla) with no other mods necessary, or plug-in type with a nice list of what is required and helpful html links to the various developers page. This will also offer you a more flexible audience for posting your work to. Post the vanilla version to Nexus, post the plug-ins required version to LL.

Let me know if I can help you fine French folks out further.

nah it doesnt break the install i made it work easily  :3 

how come Noone understands nmm on fallout lol O_o seriously noone uses it for fallout and it has been working just fine for me...for skyrim and fallout. like never a single problem.

nmm is nothing else then a automatic extractor with a backup system, so instead of extracting all in data folder 1 by 1 and having 25 separate sexout mods ..all over

and having to reinstall the game completely or make a complete game backup.

Simply make a separate folder on desktop and extract everything in it.,  i always do that now  make a data/texture and mesh/ and yep just do the same has if

your are installing it directly in data, extract every mods together in that folder.

the same way you would simply extract it to install it, 

then i make a Zip with it, with all Nvse files inside a temporary folder, since if you put something next to DATA folder in your Zip Nmm won't work, only leave read me files with Data,

.And everything is going at the proper place, and my sexout mods are all working, i took every single sexout mods out there too, so XD

i am so surprised at how much people dont like Nmm for fallout...or like has if noone knew how to use it..

We used Nmm for well over 400 skyrim mods, and 100+ fallout mods, maybe only once or twice did a mod not work with nmm, and that is simply

Because whoever made that mod we tried..was too lazy to make a folder named Data :3

Only a FoMM file cannot be installed with Nmm,

and so nmm will extract it at its proper place, and then i activate them with FoMM afterwhile

So i simply kept all 5 Fomods that comes with NG Data.Core, Store and put them with the esm,esp 

inside the Zip

So ya instead of extracting it in our folder.. 1 by one with a risk of destroying our default folders.

And especially since we need to turn it on and off often to make sure our mods we create are working,

Nmm..simply allows you to easily remove a mod without leaving any traces...and not being forced to make a backup of the entire game..

It really is the exact same thing has a manual install, but once NMM install is finished i simply have to go in data after and activate the Fomods that i left in there 

and to uninstall i simply once again uninstall the fomod with fomm then uninstall with Nmm. 

And poof it is has if i never installed any mods,

Makes it soooooo easy for future usage

or if you simply want a personal package

And this has nothing to do with my mod, ! i am simply making a All in One Sexout Package for myself , im not uploading it 

Has i stated in previous post that we wion't use a single resource of any sexout mods after all =)

We are going to be setting up The Stage,

Like give people a massive load of companions, not so well scripted because i would expect people to use smalltalk and sexout with them, Which i will Not include

It is already long enough for us to get permissions for normal mesh and textures Bahhh

There already is FOMM or Mod Organizer. NMM last i checked will force you turn off firewall in order to download through nexus so no thanks.

Check the other thread where a new virus was spread on nexus, and they hacked people account and created even more malware this way.

You know, there's a certain audaciousness in going against the established wisdom of all who have tried to help you by saying using Sexout and NMM is generally not a good idea. 

It's not that we don't like NMM, it's that from experience, the two don't work well together. But if you think you know better...

... then good luck with that. 

You know, there's a certain audaciousness in going against the established wisdom of all who have tried to help you by saying using Sexout and NMM is generally not a good idea. 

It's not that we don't like NMM, it's that from experience, the two don't work well together. But if you think you know better...

... then good luck with that. 

And good luck with all those individuals that follow this tutorial and have issues. Many of the authors will not support NNM installed Sexout mods bugs or issues.

how come Noone understands nmm on fallout lol O_o seriously noone uses it for fallout and it has been working just fine for me...for skyrim and fallout. like never a single problem.

We understand it fine. But from the pov of people who usually answer questions about bugs and help people unable to get something to work, NMM causes too many problems. Just because it works fine for you doesn't mean it's reliable for everybody. So for our convenience, we say "use FOMM".

I myself use a mix of fomm and wrye flash. I'm able to get and keep that working. The difference is I don't recommend it to everybody, because if I do people without the necessary insight in the game's file structure etc would end up trying it too and reporting here that they can't, giving us more work.

i did not do this to start a war...

you guys seem offended...Just Delete this tread if you are...it is not my purpose...people can just figure it out on they're own if not

i only did this to help a few people who messages me and they said they don't understand the explanations..

even if i point them out the forum links..soo since this is ...i tell you  100% functional...

we figured this could save humongous amount of time to people

And if people are not able to make it work to start with..like the mesages we get...maybe this will once and for all help them..

I Know Everything is nicely explained but..this mod is still quite complex compared to any other normal mods so figured a little more tips couldn't hurt..

and did you guys watch the video before?

Because// i am more likely showing people how to make 1 big package with every mods...

they dont have to use nmm to install it..it simply is a way to properly extract everything in the proper folders

to make 1 big organised data folder..instead of doing it 30 times everytime.

they can do the entire process i show them directly inside the game folder it is the exact same thing i am doing.

lets be real manually removing 25 mods that overridden your actual game folder is not so fun, especially when you have an extra 50 mods with it

unless you completely reinstall or had a backup that will most likely not be up to date with your save games

but seriously...delete my tread if this offends you guys

i hate drama and don't want any of it

so if this post is going to start a drama war delete it please

i made this to make some people happy...not the reverse

When your not english .. Listening is alot easier then reading trust me

we are not the only ones around who isn't native english

We understand it fine. But from the pov of people who usually answer questions about bugs and help people unable to get something to work, NMM causes too many problems. Just because it works fine for you doesn't mean it's reliable for everybody. So for our convenience, we say "use FOMM".

I myself use a mix of fomm and wrye flash. I'm able to get and keep that working. The difference is I don't recommend it to everybody, because if I do people without the necessary insight in the game's file structure etc would end up trying it too and reporting here that they can't, giving us more work.

thats the thing ..you guys just didnt even watch the video... i clearly tell them they need to use FoMM also for every Fomod's included..

But seriously if this tread is causing problems please delete it :3

Please change the download link for SexoutStore or remove it. DO NOT bypass the information page. It is there for a reason.

:3 sorry i forgot those where direct links from my download history 

i remade every links to the proper Detailed Download page

I have recently started using a mix of FOMM and MO for my mod managing needs. It works for me just fine. However like DoctaSax I can't recommend it to users here because many of the authors of the mods here aren't familiar with MO and the features and issues that can arise for Sexout mods. I would be doing the users of Sexout mods a disservice. That being said if someone does post a question r/t MO and use of Sexout that I can answer confidently I have no problem helping them on a case by case basis. ( I have done so in the past)

Personally I don't have a problem with a thread how to use NMM properly, as if people really want to use it they have a right to the info on the best way to install it. People also need to know it's dicey and they won't get support from veternan Modders & users.

Maybe it works for some people because they've done something differently, more probably it's screwed up in numerous ways as mentioned by people who know more than me about it.

But they do need to remember that they won't get help from FOMM users who are the majority of Sexout Modders & Users.

Personally I use FOMM for Fallout, and just swapped from NMM to MO for Skyrim, maybe I'll use MO for FO later if I ever did a complete reinstall, but I have 100% faith in FOMM and need to road test MO more.

*******WARNING********************READ THIS*****************WARNING**********

******this method is NOT supported by sexout mods technical support!!!*****
**********If you have Any questions regarding this Method ASK ME*************
*********Do NOT Bother those Nice people with more Problems*****************

Nice addition to the OP.

It is nice that you would be willing to support those who decide to choose using NMM.

i always use FoMM for fomods, definatly! no mather what i do!  no mather how properly i would extract a fomod it would Never Never ever extract and work properly.

So Any kind of fomods or Bsa i always leave them has they are.

Extender is the perfect example there is only 2-3 files in the fomod if u extract it..but no mather what u do they won't work so it has to be installed with FoMM

When people get the extender Version 0 in game its because they extracted it.

i simply use nmm to prevent having to backup my game folder 20 times,

or well mainly we do package with all the mods we run 24/7 that we know we wont ever play without them and all compress them together in 1 data folder and compress it 2-3 times to save space

so if ever something happens to one of those mods we still have it somewhere for ourselves, like asuka mods all of his mods i am 100% addicted so i made a asuka package to have only 1 simply install of his 6 mods i use

i changed something in title hoping people will read it and see it is not supported! i am gladly willing to answer anyones questions and i warned them to do it on they're own risk

*******WARNING********************READ THIS*****************WARNING**********

******this method is NOT supported by sexout mods technical support!!!*****
**********If you have Any questions regarding this Method ASK ME*************
*********Do NOT Bother those Nice people with more Problems*****************

Nice addition to the OP.

It is nice that you would be willing to support those who decide to choose using NMM.

Well! We are here to have fun with people, meet new people, get idea's for our mods

and lately we stay up sometimes 2-3 days straight soo we have plenty of time. :3

And i really! Really! do not want to cause trouble to people with this tread :3 it is meant to *help* people save precious Time!! =)

And we will be around here a while now! Nyanya :3

And for us, learning Geck+gimp+nifskope+fnvedit+fomm in 1 week...was....OMG!! painful no joke. we still have lots to learn but ya

Because the best tutorials are normally written in forums, most of the time and reading in english makes me dizzy

and all the video's are normally simple...simpleeeee Super simpppleee tutorials that won't answer a single question we have.

only Grayfox tutorial on youtube was ever helpful to us,

and omg that accent!! i had to watch his 2 hours tutorial 5 times and write it down to understand haha, but he's great!

Which its thanks to him that 3 weeks later we had The Nekomimi Project with nekochan

And also zzjay was so omg helpful and also allowing us to use his moonshadow texture

We make our mods because sooo many people threw the years always said wowow your chars are so Kawaii!!

And normally people are too lore friendly to do this! or scared to try and get soo many authorizations

So the only reason we are here is to make People Happy =)

either with cute stuff or anyway we could help

And mostly like i said i do not want this to Cause Trouble. i want this to cause solutions! haha