Please Make Her To Standalone Follower

pajiman

uninstall Face Light and re-export the head....and what about the other mod?

ECE and RACEMENU? I think this save really rely on those two

I will uninstall face light then export the head mesh again

I use present number 1 for this save

chargen no face light

Hmm, the nif still has references to a point light. Some form of light is still being attached to the skeleton, candlelight? Something included with ECE? Either way this isn't good as Nifskope won't load the  when it cannot parse the file.

This was about as close as I could get: http://i.imgur.com/6aCHGK7.jpg using only the slot file.

It should be pretty much 1:1 except for maybe some small tweaks you did using the original ECE, the CharGen ECE morphs worked though.

The lip texture appears to be low resolution, I can downscale the resolution or blur it so it doesn't look pixelated. I use the high resolution texture patch in SKSE.

how do you exported head? i just want to know how do you import eyes slider from ECE i tried but it won't work.

but face it's work.

look very good to me

try change to this  skin texture

this is what i use in my game

already include normal texture and sweat texture

I will wait for you success :D

The head normal map doesn't seem to be correct for this body and face, the neck doesn't match up.

https://www.mediafire.com/?k3ku9wt5a3jds2x

I could probably fix it in photoshop, but I assume you have the correct normal map for the head, unless you don't care about the neck seam?

how do you exported head? i just want to know how do you import eyes slider from ECE i tried but it won't work.

but face it's work.

I don't use ECE, I only use the morphs that ECE comes with, CharGen exports the whole loaded nif to file. You can use tools, or manually copy the TriShapeData onto a destination head generated by the CK.

look very good to me

try change to this  skin texture

this is what i use in my game

already include normal texture and sweat texture

I will wait for you success :D

The head normal map doesn't seem to be correct for this body and face, the neck doesn't match up.

https://www.mediafire.com/?k3ku9wt5a3jds2x

I could probably fix it in photoshop, but I assume you have the correct normal map for the head, unless you don't care about the neck seam?

but face it's work.

I don't use ECE, I only use the morphs that ECE comes with, CharGen exports the whole loaded nif to file. You can use tools, or manually copy the TriShapeData onto a destination head generated by the CK.

this link?

you already correct it right?

I think if you correct it by photoshop it will be better

because I don't really think texture for head mesh that I have it can fit correctly

This seems as good a place as any to ask. After reading this I wanted to make my character into a follower, but found out that the CE preview/render window doesn't like ENB. I tried moving the d3d9.dll file out of the Skyrim directory, but that didn't help. The main window is still grey and there is no preview window when I open a character in CE.

Any ideas?

Btw. Your character is gorgeous pajiman.

@expired6978 wow amazing work, sorry asking that out of blue, but can you do a topic like a tutorial to teach us (the morons xd) how export ECE Tri faces and how make that work at CK to create standalone followers, i know standalone followers its way to many things but if you can do just explain how export tri faces to ck will be a fantastic thing , belive im with lie 7-8 to do standalone and kinda tired of getting hulk like faces, i bet theres alot more people getting same trouble or similar.

@expired6978 wow amazing work, sorry asking that out of blue, but can you do a topic like a tutorial to teach us (the morons xd) how export ECE Tri faces and how make that work at CK to create standalone followers, i know standalone followers its way to many things but if you can do just explain how export tri faces to ck will be a fantastic thing , belive im with lie 7-8 to do standalone and kinda tired of getting hulk like faces, i bet theres alot more people getting same trouble or similar.

when I first seen his reply in this post feel like

I found my champion ...He the ONE oO!!

that time I thing maybe he can do it

This seems as good a place as any to ask. After reading this I wanted to make my character into a follower, but found out that the CE preview/render window doesn't like ENB. I tried moving the d3d9.dll file out of the Skyrim directory, but that didn't help. The main window is still grey and there is no preview window when I open a character in CE.

Any ideas?

Btw. Your character is gorgeous pajiman.

I'm not sure what you're referring to here.

Well, to start I can't really offer any explanation to using ECE the mod. I can offer support for RaceMenu and CharGen (including the CharGen ECE morphs), when you export a face it doesn't really have anything to do with TRI files (at time of export, the morphs are already applied). The only time TRI files are relevant for NPCs is to morph the face for expressions and speech, all other morph files are irrelevant once the head is exported.

Exporting the head with CharGen is actually fairly simple, RaceMenu has an Export Head button, this uses the game's native calls to export the head that's loaded in the game. The problem with this head is that it comes with lots of extra stuff if you're not careful. For example, FaceLight adds an NiPointLight to your player which when loaded by the game has an infinite recursion link and the nif cannot be loaded by NifSkope once exported.

For the exported head to be of any use, you need to extract the essential information. That information being the NiTriShapeData, all TRI files do is essentially move vertices on the face, so you copy the exported data, paste it into a basic CK exported head and you're pretty much good to go. The process of transferring information is very simple if the vertex data does not differ, someone has even made a tool to simplfy the process Nif Merge. If the vertex data does differ, like overwriting one hair style with another, it gets a little more complicated because you not only need to copy the NiTriShapeData, but the BSDismemberSkinInstance, the NiSkinData, and the NiSkinPartition; it's easier to copy over the NiSkinData and NiSkinPartition, then just modify your existing BSDismemberSkinInstance.

I've explained the process a little more in detail in the Nif Merge comments.

ah thanks its k, but ty for attention.

Just one more question im using ECE, if i put racemenu my chars goes weird when i do a call at showracemenu to export faces? thinking doing that if goes more easier to export faces.

ah thanks its k, but ty for attention.

Just one more question im using ECE, if i put racemenu my chars goes weird when i do a call at showracemenu to export faces? thinking doing that if goes more easier to export faces.

It shouldn't. CharGen doesn't alter any of the vanilla files so the morphs that ECE alters should be kept in tact. You could just temporarily install RaceMenu to export the head. CharGen wouldn't exist if I actually wanted to use ECE, I've implemented pretty much all of the same stuff ECE has aside from the vertex editing which is still being worked on (slowly).

Just my thoughts.

First: Agreed, this is a great character.  Really making me re-think my decision to play a solo game.

Second: Really happy to know Racemenu is still going to be getting its update, especially potentially with regard to concerns over how it may interact with ECE-specific modifications.  Said modifications - the custom head meshes, head / eye re-sizers, etc. - are pretty much directly responsible for, in my estimation, the vast majority of character faces that folks regard as beautiful.  The kind of faces that make people go "tell me how they did this."  So I definitely feel that while Racemenu will ultimately be the superior face editor (certainly it's already ten times more smooth and stable), some kind of direct or indirect compatibility with ECE-focused mods like Ran's head meshes / presets or Univision is perhaps even more important than the vertex editor.

Just my thoughts.

First: Agreed, this is a great character.  Really making me re-think my decision to play a solo game.

Second: Really happy to know Racemenu is still going to be getting its update, especially potentially with regard to concerns over how it may interact with ECE-specific modifications.  Said modifications - the custom head meshes, head / eye re-sizers, etc. - are pretty much directly responsible for, in my estimation, the vast majority of character faces that folks regard as beautiful.  The kind of faces that make people go "tell me how they did this."  So I definitely feel that while Racemenu will ultimately be the superior face editor (certainly it's already ten times more smooth and stable), some kind of direct or indirect compatibility with ECE-focused mods like Ran's head meshes / presets or Univision is perhaps even more important than the vertex editor.

I don't know what gives people the idea that they are not. If you get CharGen and the CharGen ECE morphs they essentially load the exact files that ECE does. ECE only includes slightly modified meshes, and a "base" tri. CharGen doesn't load the base tri because ECE's base tri doesn't appear to be an additive morph, I have considered taking another look at it, and making a difference file between the base morph and the head morph so that it would essentially be a slider to become the base shape. CharGen works fundamentally different from ECE, internally ECE works by overwriting morph entries and 'merging' entries. CharGen creates completely new morph entries by suggesting to the vanilla system to load additional morph files, which completely eliminates the need for replacer files.

i guess the bigger problem goes about the vertex edit ( i dnt use that because toke my quota of errors and trying fix because that , so for now just regular slides).

Morph editing in RaceMenu will be used to create sliders, while you can use it to just morph particular vertices (or clusters of vertices) you can also use it to create your own sliders, which will be transferable between users and saves.

The hardest part to creating this is the UI, it's very difficult to make it generic and still be intuitive. RaceMenu will not be restricted to only morphing the face, ANY part of any race currently loaded parts you can morph include hair, eyes, brows, scars, beards etc. The difficulty with representing this in the UI is that one slider is supposed to be capable of moving multiple parts.

I haven't actually coded or designed the UI but I've had a mockup in my head for some time, when you select the Morph category you will have a list on the left

<Create Morph>

MyMorph1

MyMorph2

MyMorph3

Then when you select a morph it will drop down the currently loaded HeadParts:

<Create Morph>

MyMorph1

------ MaleHeadNord

------ MaleHair01

------ MaleHairLine01

------ MaleBeard

MyMorph2

MyMorph3

Selecting a part from the morph list will bring up the wireframe window; this also has to be revised, the Scaleform rendering of the 3D mesh is shit and slow, I need to low-level render the mesh by making calls to the DX9 device and provide some means via scaleform to operate the virtual camera that's rendering the mesh.

This will also bring up the UV mapping and texture of said part, depending how much I learn from low level rendering of a mesh I may make it possible to select the vertices right from the rendered mesh, rather than on the UV map. But currently the API to edit from the UV map is already in place. Volumetric editing of the mesh (like Outfit Studio) may also be considered if I figure out the algorithms.

I may need to add a secondary view that loads the unaltered model so you can see what the morph would do if there were no other morphs taking place (It can be difficult to design a morph when the face is already morphed).

I have considered taking another look at it, and making a difference file between the base morph and the head morph so that it would essentially be a slider to become the base shape. 

I definitely cannot claim to speak from the position of knowing what I'm talking about, but the slider you ponder here sounds like, at the very least, the perfect counterpoint to aforementioned assets like Ran's Headmesh Variants.  One could then probably quite painlessly set up Racemenu to use any of those four meshes.  Quite apart from the issue of convenience which then allows good in-game results to proliferate, one imagines that enabling something like this would dramatically improve what I can only honestly refer to as legacy compatibility.

Awesome follower, thank you for sharing. I just have one question. Is it possible to change Cerwiden follower look into 'Nel' look? If yes, could you tell how to do it? I tried to find files and swap them but i have cerwiden bsa version and im new to CK. Once again thank you for your work.

I... need some help here. I have no clue what's happening, but this follower will not work for me, at all. I don't CTD or anything, she just...isn't there. She's not invisible, she just flat out isn't anywhere to be seen. Typing "help nel" in the console shows that she does in fact exist. Doing a placeatme succeeds, but nothing appears near me. I went into the CK to find out her refID, and tried to do a moveto command, but it just puts me in the same spot in the Sleeping Giant inn, every time.

Is there some requirement I'm missing? I even went into TES5Edit to see if the ESP conflicted with anything, but I couldn't find anything. I've moved her ESP pretty much everywhere in my load order as well.

In case it matters, my own character is a customized Ningheim, and my default bodies are UNPB with SG textures. I'm using RaceMenu, no ECE.

I... need some help here. I have no clue what's happening, but this follower will not work for me, at all. I don't CTD or anything, she just...isn't there. She's not invisible, she just flat out isn't anywhere to be seen. Typing "help nel" in the console shows that she does in fact exist. Doing a placeatme succeeds, but nothing appears near me. I went into the CK to find out her refID, and tried to do a moveto command, but it just puts me in the same spot in the Sleeping Giant inn, every time.

Is there some requirement I'm missing? I even went into TES5Edit to see if the ESP conflicted with anything, but I couldn't find anything. I've moved her ESP pretty much everywhere in my load order as well.

In case it matters, my own character is a customized Ningheim, and my default bodies are UNPB with SG textures. I'm using RaceMenu, no ECE.

try edit version

that need only skyrim.esm and update.esm

she work fine for me..Install with NMM :-/

check your activate mod

if you don't see nel.esp you must unzip it from zip files and paste in

\TESV Skyrim LE\Data

it happen to me.. when i first install it too

Archived