****for some people who have  eyebrow problem****

replace  from brow.dds and brow_n.dds from link

in Data\textures\Actors\character\Nel\Face

like this :s

before

wrl7b8y.jpg?1

after

kKOcAfn.jpg?1

******************************************************************************************************

I share my save and mod for this save here
I really want my character to standalone follower
but after try to make her many time..still cannot success :-/

save data 16032014

clean save lv1

Install

1.Enhanced Character Edit and RaceMenu for use many option to  change face

2.Nord Race >>> Agatha_TBBP(2)  ...chinese mod...

3.Eyes use The Eyes Of Beauty and ECEE  to make Big eyes

4.SG Hairs(you must find it by yourself)

chargen preset face-texture

character assets mesh

I use present number 1 for this save

chargen no face light

my save have many mod
not surprised when you open it then CTD
if you not have many major requirements mod try use SkyrimFaceTransfer
to tranfer face to you character
it not complete after tranfer face..some eyes and hair will be missing
showracemenu and edit it again in your game

black_rose_sevenbase_cleavage_by_paji295
morning_in_whiterun_by_paji295-d7a77ik.j

Pajiman you need to remove racemenu (it sucks anyways) and just use ECE then you can save to preset 1 and upload your preset file its that easy with ECE

You do realize RaceMenu can save presets too right? The morph sets included with CharGen are virtually identical to the ones used by ECE as well, minus some minor changes that ECE makes to the base shape.

The only things that RaceMenu lacks are the vertex editor, and the undo/redo framework.

RaceMenu's vertex editing will not be limit to just face changes, it will allow for morphing any part on the face (any part with a morph file attached, eyes, hair, face, etc). The morphs will be exportable as raw slider data as well to be transferred.

I try ECE but everything look so wrong for me

and it not have any load face slot in ECE

when I try open showracemenu with ECE ..face turn back to normal and can not load slot from racemenu load slot  :s

Press Export Head in RaceMenu, I can convert it into a follower with the exported nif and dds. I won't need anything else.

That or upload the RaceMenu slot file as I can't seem to load the save for whatever reason.

thank you so much :D   @Expired6978

out of like :-/

it took me sometime after my daywork I will export it and upload here
....where the RaceMenu slot file? in skyrim data?

Do you want my "character assets" folder too?
in case some files missing

thank you so much :D   @Expired6978

out of like :-/

it took me sometime after my daywork I will export it and upload here

....where the RaceMenu slot file? in skyrim data?

Do you want my "character assets" folder too?

in case some files missing

Slot files go to:

Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen/Presets

Exported heads go to:

Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen

Slot file is better because I can just install the mods you used and load the preset. The exported nif will get me the bare minimum for the face data, it won't tell me any of the textures needed to make it standalone. I'll need the dds that is exported though.

Sure, hopefully there isn't a lot though. If you know exactly which mods you used there shouldn't be anything missing.

Usually all that's needed to completely re-create your player as a follower is the following from RaceMenu:

.nif

.dds

.slot

And a list of mods you use for hair, eyes, face. If you want it to use a particular body then you need to specify that as well.

all ingredients are here

other link for Hair mod send in your message @Expired6978 :)

Seems you have FaceLight installed, the export head can't be read correctly by the NifLibs when it has certain nodes attached by that mod. I should be able to reproduce the head from the presets, but the exported head gives me an accurate representation of what it should look like. 

Could you uninstall Face Light and re-export the head? (You can re-install it after). Also which of these presets did you use? There are several here.

The Preset also indicates you are using "numenume femalebrows MARO.esp" for some asset, I'm not sure if this is relevant.

Also, which race did you use? Presets can be loaded onto any race, but the facial result depends on the race's morphs.

Edit2: Seems you might be using the actual ECE mod along with RaceMenu (The preset has your Eye Shape set as a Preset number I don't have), using ECE alongside RaceMenu results in dataloss as RaceMenu does not access ECE's facial data, I can still make the NPC, but it will rely on the head you export not being corrupt (Uninstall FaceLight, unequip everything, then export).

The benefit to Export Head is that it exports the whole head mesh directly, so slot data becomes irrelevant, I can just import the vertex data onto a generic NPC head and the bulk of the work is pretty much done, everything after that is reassigning texture paths to unique textures.

uninstall Face Light and re-export the head....and what about the other mod?
ECE and RACEMENU? I think this save really rely on those two
I will uninstall face light then export the head mesh again

chargen no face light

uninstall Face Light and re-export the head....and what about the other mod?

ECE and RACEMENU? I think this save really rely on those two

I will uninstall face light then export the head mesh again

chargen no face light

Hmm, the nif still has references to a point light. Some form of light is still being attached to the skeleton, candlelight? Something included with ECE? Either way this isn't good as Nifskope won't load the exported head when it cannot parse the file.

This was about as close as I could get: http://i.imgur.com/6aCHGK7.jpg using only the slot file.

It should be pretty much 1:1 except for maybe some small tweaks you did using the original ECE, the CharGen ECE morphs worked though.

The lip texture appears to be low resolution, I can downscale the resolution or blur it so it doesn't look pixelated. I use the high resolution texture patch in SKSE.

look good enough for me which mean you already can make her as player character right? :lol:

Yeah, I'd have to do mod cleanup. I temporarily overwrote quite a few of my own mods to reproduce her. Making her a standalone NPC is a better option as I won't be overwriting any of my own mods to have her in my game.

Archived