"What mod is this ?"

You mentioned you know which mods are used' date=' exactly what mods are used here? I want to attempt to create such pretty faces as well. >_<

[/quote']

i want....

LOOK PEOPLE I WILL PAY MONEY. if someone can make this girl and make it a preset or a save file right before the dragon comes in the very beginning of the game ... $5 - $7. Mabe more. Not much but there it is.. I know the race is lunari

How about this save?

2766326-1343026390.jpg

Just change the hairstyle and add some tint to her face.

I'm really bad at it but I can try... What mods do I need? Thank you that would be great! !!

Is the save at the start of the game? .. .. thank you

PayPal?

Our prayers have been answered! UNPB Apachii Huntress set!

HoneyVanity' date=' apparently, had shared his/her UNPB version of the Apachii Huntress armor set quite a while ago in a blog post; sneaky sneaky. He/she was gracious enough to send me links to [b']BOTH[/b] the UNPB refit, and the old "Elven Strapped" files for the color textures.

Enjoy! :)

Top <-imgur

Bottom <-imgur

UNPB Refit <-Mediafire

Older Elven Strapped files (for varied textures) <-Mediafire

The above files are posted with HoneyVanity's permission.

HOLY THALOS!!!

By the love of Akatosh

YES YES YES!

i want....

LOOK PEOPLE I WILL PAY MONEY. if someone can make this girl and make it a preset or a save file right before the dragon comes in the very beginning of the game ... $5 - $7. Mabe more. Not much but there it is.. I know the race is lunari

How about this save?

2766326-1343026390.jpg

I'm really bad at it but I can try... What mods do I need? Thank you that would be great! !!

PayPal?

No need haha :D

Just get it HERE

How about this save?

2766326-1343026390.jpg

PayPal

Just get it HERE

I got confused on the mod stuff.. what ones do I need and want? Plus I'm pretty noob with mods and stuff.

How about this save?

2766326-1343026390.jpg

PayPal

Just get it HERE

I got confused on the mod stuff.. what ones do I need and want? Plus I'm pretty noob with mods and stuff.

From Vergil's links' date=' download and install Pretty Face for CBBE BBP v2.0, eyes pack, the ENB preset, Face Light, and Oblivion Hair Pack. If you already have face/body/ENB mods installed, be sure to uninstall them beforehand.

Then click "Show Content" on this post and follow the picture guide to recreate the face. :)

Our prayers have been answered! UNPB Apachii Huntress set!

HoneyVanity' date=' apparently, had shared his/her UNPB version of the Apachii Huntress armor set quite a while ago in a blog post; sneaky sneaky. He/she was gracious enough to send me links to [b']BOTH[/b] the UNPB refit, and the old "Elven Strapped" files for the color textures.

Enjoy! :)

Top <-imgur

Bottom <-imgur

UNPB Refit <-Mediafire

Older Elven Strapped files (for varied textures) <-Mediafire

The above files are posted with HoneyVanity's permission.

P.S. being an idiot, I'm currently fiddling around aimlessly with the files trying to get the old darker colors. If anyone knows exactly how to swap in the older dark colors/textures from the Elven Strapped set, please let me know. :)

Thanx so much for posting these links. I've been messing with the meshes for the Huntress set for awhile now, this ends that. To use the darker textures for the elven strapped set you could use nilfscope to point to the retextures. there was no texture for the panty laces though that way that matched. I always just use Gimp to recolor all my textures or remove colors browns and gold become blacks and silvers. Don't know if that answers your question, but I hope it helps you sure saved me alot of of time. Thanxs again.

Ok, here it all is guys. All the links you need for the UNPB Apachii Huntress Armor.

(my original links were faulty)

Original Images posted by HoneyVanity:

Top <-imgur

Bottom <-imgur

Apachii Huntress UNPB conversion <- Mediafire

Now . . while the above file DOES give you the UNPB conversion of the Apachii Huntress armor, it DOES NOT give you the same colors as seen in HoneyVanity's screenshots. BUT FRET NOT!

I have taken it upon myself to figure out DDS editing so that I could change the colors myself. After a few hours of frusration, I was able to make a dark leather version of the original texture files; found below.

Dark Brown UNPB Apachii Huntress Textures <- Mediafire

And this is my character wearing the finished dark leather texture.

Softer Light <-imgur

Body by the Fire <-imgur

Bust by the Fire <- imgur

Credits: Halofarm for the conversion to UNPB, Aery Soul for the original free meshes, and HoneyVanity for the link/share.

Enjoy!

Does anyone know a version of the Ghost of Spriggan armor that works with BBP skeleton? The version I found will automatically CTD if a BBP skeleton is detected.

13552.jpg

u must be missing female skeleton then...cause it dosent crash on me...they all work with cbb u just donr get the jiggly effect cause they dont support it..

Which skeleton are you using? I'm using the TBBP skeleton (tender BBP)' date=' has a thread in this forum.

[/quote']

try thr onw with the cbbev3 or chsbhc...tbbp causes many ctds

Ok' date=' here it all is guys. All the links you need for the [b']UNPB Apachii Huntress Armor.[/b]

(my original links were faulty)

Original Images posted by HoneyVanity:

Top <-imgur

Bottom <-imgur

Apachii Huntress UNPB conversion <- Mediafire

Now . . while the above file DOES give you the UNPB conversion of the Apachii Huntress armor, it DOES NOT give you the same colors as seen in HoneyVanity's screenshots. BUT FRET NOT!

I have taken it upon myself to figure out DDS editing so that I could change the colors myself. After a few hours of frusration, I was able to make a dark leather version of the original texture files; found below.

Dark Brown UNPB Apachii Huntress Textures <- Mediafire

And this is my character wearing the finished dark leather texture.

Softer Light <-imgur

Body by the Fire <-imgur

Bust by the Fire <- imgur

Credits: Halofarm for the conversion to UNPB, Aery Soul for the original free meshes, and HoneyVanity for the link/share.

Enjoy!

thx alot, i was expecting it for a long time :)

Anyone know what idles used in this video? Especially interested in 'hands on hips' one.

PS. Forgive my broken English.

I think you're looking for this one?

See attached file.

13552.jpg

Can someone give me a link for that armor?

I posted posted this a few pages ago.

Check my post on this page.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=266986#pid266986

Anyone know what idles used in this video? Especially interested in 'hands on hips' one.

PS. Forgive my broken English.

I think you're looking for this one?

See attached file.

13552.jpg

Can someone give me a link for that armor?

I posted posted this a few pages ago.

Check my post on this page.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=266986#pid266986

(This might be a 2x post... not sure why its doing this)