"What mod is this ?"

8249.jpg

这个MOD完成了没有 蓝蓝路

is it hard to use spoiler tag?

I was gonna defend them until I saw the pic....LOL. Yeah...spoiler tag buddy...

i'm still waiting for this mod.. :(

Sorry but i need to ask... How sick one person must be to think this mod/pose is nice? This is only stupid and things (i have no words for that)...

Fucked by a horse is not human like so why anyone need this mod or pose?

in real life.. did you ever or even tried to watch an animal p*rn s*x (human - animal s*x) ? even lucky dogs f*cked their female masters (human female' date=' ofcourse.. T_T)..[/color'] <-- just explaining, im not mad or anything. :)

Sorry but i need to ask... How sick one person must be to think this mod/pose is nice? This is only stupid and things (i have no words for that)...

Some people? Just because you don't doesn't mean other perverts don't like it. This is an ADULT forum, if you have to behave like a bigot then let the mods show you the way out.

Some people? Just because you don't doesn't mean other perverts don't like it. This is an ADULT forum' date=' if you have to behave like a bigot then let the mods show you the way out.

[/quote']

I agree...

Fuckeb by a horse... Adult or not... This is sick.

Perverts? All the time I search schoolgirl's outfit, that's my pervert, not my char fucked by a horse...

But, no offense, that's my opinion.

Some people? Just because you don't doesn't mean other perverts don't like it. This is an ADULT forum' date=' if you have to behave like a bigot then let the mods show you the way out.

[/quote']

I agree...

Perverts? All the time I search schoolgirl's outfit, that's my pervert, not my char fucked by a horse...

Can we stop talking about this please? This is not the place for it. Take it to pm or just stop talking about it entirely. =/

[/quote']

I agree...

Can we stop talking about this please? This is not the place for it. Take it to pm or just stop talking about it entirely. =/

Okay, sorry...

What armor pieces are this ?

attachment.php?aid=12739

Thanks

I don't remember the original author, but thank's.

That's one of my preferred armor, because it have some special features... The boots and gloves is coming from other mods!

This armor give you:

- When enemy nearby, a sexy, young lady say: ready, steady, fighty.

- When you kill enemy, that sexy, young lady say: fighting over.

- When you equip this armor, that sexy, young lady say: hello, it's nice to meet you...

I really don't know the original download location, but many many thank's for the creator.,,

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?p07j774979nxo83

attachment.php?aid=12739

Thanks

I don't remember the original author' date=' but thank's.

That's one of my preferred armor, because it have some special features... The boots and gloves is coming from other mods!

This armor give you:

- When you equip this armor, that sexy, young lady say: hello, it's nice to meet you...

I really don't know the original download location, but many many thank's for the creator.,,

[/quote']

Thank you, seems interesting ... and for boots and gloves ..any idea ?

attachment.php?aid=12739

Thanks

This armor give you:

[/quote']

Boot's from this:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/10946792.html

God's bless the author! One of the best armor mod's!

Gloves: search NEO in skyrimnexus...

2893102-1342281837.jpg

Dat scarf.

Scarves of Skyrim

And also to the people that have hundreds of posts if you're going to quote 5+ different people in a reply try to set a better example for newer people and use

your text here[/spoiler ] (without the space) tags it's really annoying when one post takes up nearly half a page and it also saves the moderators the extra trouble of having to remove or edit spam posts

attachment.php?aid=12739

Thanks

This armor give you:

[/quote']

Boot's from this:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/10946792.html

God's bless the author! One of the best armor mod's!

Gloves: search NEO in skyrimnexus...

The boots doesn't look like the ones in the picture. or are some other files on that mod?

LE: Found them : http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/7873689.html ... thank you

2893102-1342281837.jpg

Dat scarf.

Scarves of Skyrim

And also to the people that have hundreds of posts if you're going to quote 5+ different people in a reply try to set a better example for newer people and use

your text here[/spoiler ] (without the space) tags it's really annoying when one post takes up nearly half a page and it also saves the moderators the extra trouble of having to remove or edit spam posts

Thanks a ton :cool:

Btw Xialbo there's an issue with your Deathlord Bow, you should check your thread. :D

2893102-1342281837.jpg

Dat scarf.

Scarves of Skyrim

Thanks a ton :cool:

Btw Xialbo there's an issue with your Deathlord Bow' date=' you should check your thread. :D

[/quote']

F.B.B.C V0.4 Download try it now just overite all the old files

Any reason why Favored Souls was kick out of nexus ?

ohh and if anybody wants i got the UNP Version of Evening Star?

doe i wish someone can convert or tell me how to UNPBP/Blessed

A hearty hello to everybody on this amazing site :)

Guys' date=' been away for a bit from the game and actually decided to reinstall it yesterday.

As such, I am slowly getting my fav mods together for install.

My problem which I hope one of you knowledgeable peeps can help me with.

There is a amulet mod, I cannot think of the name at all nor the author.

The amulet is (I think) a copy of the glowing amulet given to Frodo in the Lord of the Rings movie by that queen elf to "light his way".

Anyway, can someone let me know the actual mod name, or a link..... anything that will help me track this mod down would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards to All of you :)

[/quote']

FavoredSouls_Evening_Star?

f924d691.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?vn3jdkhodm6rmkn

Hi Liberator, if you're still around, I would appreciate that UNP version of Evening Star, thanks! :)