View File

Aradia Bikini converted to UNP and SeveNbase Bombshell with working weightslider and BBP.

It's craftable under Iron (but it's Light armor). There are full bikini set, just thong and just top.

All credit goes to Aradia.

7B Cleavage and Natural versions by Jordick:

7B Conversions

CBBE TBBP by shadow866:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28550-aradia-bikini-unp-and-7b-bombshell/?do=findComment&comment=715963

Installation:

-----------------------------------

1. Extract the archive

2. Copy the contents of the archive in your Skyrim Data folder

3. Open the Skyrim launcher and check the AradiaBikini.esp in the Data Files section

Uninstall:

1. Uncheck the esp plugin

2. Delete all files that came with the mod

Requirements:

SeveNBase Bombshell:

SeveNBase a custom FemaleBodyReplacer by Crosscrusade DeMoNhUnTeR1986 Sevennity

- OR -

UNP:

DIMONIZED UNP female body by dimon99

Credits:

Aradia

Caliente for BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio

Crosscrusade, DeMoNhUnTeR1986, Sevennity for SeveNBase a custom FemaleBodyReplacer

dimon99 for DIMONIZED UNP female body

Does it have BBP?

There's UNP BBP version for download now (Aradia_Bikini-UNP_BBP.zip).

Ah... Very glad there is some UNPB support once in a while.

I don't suppose you will make one for 7B BBP eventually? I recently made the jump to the 7B body because of its armor support.

Nice one. Also those that want.

I made a quick conversion to CBBE TBBP.

It was a very quick conversion so shout if there are any problems.

Just download the the UNP pack and then replace it with my 2 Mesh files.

Enjoy

Feel free to add it to the first post if you Wish.

Edit: removed the space in the name so you can now just replace it. silly mistake :P

I get an instant CTD when I put on the Bikini (Bombshell Version). I'd be inclined to say that I have all the requirements (skeleton, Bombshell body etc) ... any ideas?

Well, I don't know what to tell you, I'm not getting CTD when I put on bikini (otherwise I wouldn't be able to make those screenshots on the download page).

I'm using XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, HDT version, maybe that's the difference.

You can find this skeleton here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

EDIT:

I noticed slight lag when equipping full bikini for the first time. Maybe the mesh is too demanding on memory and that's why you are getting CTD.

Try equipping just top or just bottom and see what happens.

I don't suppose you will make one for 7B BBP eventually? I recently made the jump to the 7B body because of its armor support.

Bombshell supports BBP already. If you are not seeing boobs bounce, then it must be skeleton thing.

Sweet outfit!  I'm assuming that the jiggle on the BBP version is supposed to be reduced from the naked amount to reflect the "support" provided by the bikini top.  The design is even somewhat lore-friendly as an outfit for dancers or ceremonial use (although you wouldn't want to be wearing a metal bikini like that out in the cold - brrrrr!). 

I get an instant CTD when I put on the Bikini (Bombshell Version). I'd be inclined to say that I have all the requirements (skeleton, Bombshell body etc) ... any ideas?

Well, I don't know what to tell you, I'm not getting CTD when I put on bikini (otherwise I wouldn't be able to make those screenshots on the download page).

I'm using XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, HDT version, maybe that's the difference.

You can find this skeleton here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

EDIT:

I noticed slight lag when equipping full bikini for the first time. Maybe the mesh is too demanding on memory and that's why you are getting CTD.

Try equipping just top or just bottom and see what happens.

Thanks for your answer. I replaced my (original) version of the xp32 skeleton with the one you linked and now it works.

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gifScreenShot139.jpg

attachicon.gifAradia bikini CBBE TBBP.rar

Enjoy

well it don't work i still get the unp body when i equip it, i hope someone can fix this!  :dodgy:

I really don't know what to do because its not asking to replace!  :@

Delete the space between "Aradia" and "Bikini" in the file name (nif files in "Aradia bikini CBBE TBBP.rar"):

Aradia Bikini_0.nif ==> aradiabikini_0.nif

Aradia Bikini_1.nif ==> aradiabikini_1.nif

attachicon.gifScreenShot139.jpg

attachicon.gifAradia bikini CBBE TBBP.rar

Enjoy

Edit: removed the space in the name so you can now just replace it. silly mistake :P

Thanks for this! any chance of the stand alone bikini top / tanga also being converted, and/or bodyslide support?

• 3 months later...

Does it have BBP?

There's UNP BBP version for download now (Aradia_Bikini-UNP_BBP.zip).

:( I thought this meant there would be actual UNPB support but no. Anyone working on that?