CBBE and xp32 Maximum Skeleton Problem

edorius

Hey guys,

i´m only posting this, because I read every single thread regarding this topic-but i still have problems!

My issue:

I want to use CBBE with xp32 to have some nice physics

1) I downloaded FNIS,CBBE (2.0+Outfit Studio+AdvancedPreset fix),Realistic Force and Ragdoll

2) Realistic Force and Ragdoll is requiered for xp32 Maximum Skeleton, so I installed it

3) I installed xp32 and repleaced some files from Realistic F&R

4) I installed FNIS and ran it

5) I finally installed CBBE with all extras and created a nice mesh with bodyslide (I used a CBAdvanced TBBP Body and CT77 CBAdvanced Preset)

6) I ran FNIS again

7) I installed SKSE and started Skyrim (ALL MODS WERE ENABLED PREVIOUSLY IN THE LAUNCHER)

I tried everything, reinstalled the game...

But I have no physics and btw FNIS is popping up ingame when I click attack with some weird messages

I would love to read a step by step installation guide-I have no ideas left

greets

edorius

I´m not an expert, but i think xp32 has to go after CBBE. Maybe when u installed CBBE you overwrited XP32 Skeleton.

On the other hand, i think the jiggle comes from animation or HDT Physics. So if you didn´t installed any of these, what u have is a body/skeleton wich supports BBP/TBBP but this are actually not installed. 

Heres some links: 

1 ) HDT Physics Extension: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25501-hdt-news-and-info-latest-v1428-stable-10-24/

This are actually real physics. 

2A ) Option: CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4888/?)

2B ) The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34713/?)

If i didn´t understand wrong, this two are animations that emulate Physics. 

I have installed HDT Physics Extension and BBP from CHSBHC Body and everything is working like it should. 

Be carefull if you install CHSBHC, becouse it also has a Body/Skeleton included, so if you install that after XP32 and CBBE, you will overwrite CBBE/XP32 for the CHSBHC body. You only want the animation from this files. What you can do is don´t let CHSNHC MOD overwrite CBBE/XP32 (when it asks you just say no). 

Well, as i said i´m also new to this, hope this helps. 

1 cbbe

2 CHSBHC nude and jiggly mod.....sorry on phone no link(on nexus)

or dragonfly tbbp 

3 xp32 (grab the one on LL)

bodyslide 2

create body using CBBE advanced (tbbp)

you can install HDT physics after

Correct me, if i am wrong, but did i miss the part where you install the files which brings the animation? 

CBBE --> for the textures

Realistic Force and Ragdoll --> as an requirement for XP32 Skeleton

XP32 --> for the skeletons

FNIS --> for implementation of animations

???? --> for animations

I might be wrong, but doesn´t animation for breast an butt physics comes from

a) Cherry´s mod

or

B) TBBP Mod Files

?

Installation Order Should Go: 

1 ) CHSBHC: this will install CHSBHC Body and animations

2 ) CBBE Body: let this one overwrite CHSBHC. Will not overwrite Animation files. 

3 ) Realistic Ragdolls + XP32 Skeleton

You can do this the other way around and install CHSBHC on the 3rd step. Just don´t let CHSBHC overwrite CBBE/XP32 (skeleton/Mesh), so you will just install Animations. 

4 ) HDT Physics Extension: even i installed just BBP, with this i got Butt animations also. 

Here you can already lunch Skurim to see if the game dies or everything is ok. 

5 ) FNIS. 

5 ) Bodyslide 2

just CHSBHC BBP Nude and Jiggly Mod

Well, that´s it. If i remember correctly BBP only animates breasts. The dragonfly TBBP animates breasts and butt. 

In my case the Butt animation i get from the HDT Physicis, while im using an armor that supports TBBP. Installing HDT Physics is really simple. And those physics are not animations, so it works with a lot of stuff, like clothing and hair. 

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/52-hdt-physics-extension/

See this video, skirts here use HDT Physicis: 

And this will blow your mind - Breast Colission: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfBZ82pZ0QE

Enjoy!

The thread starter did everything right, but he did create a CBA TBBP preset without having any BBP/TBBP animations installed (to be honest in his first post he did not even mention CHSBHC BBP animations or any others like Dragonfly, Victoria's High Heel Walk etc.).

This might be the first reason for the non existent physics/jiggle effect.

A second reason might be, that he is watching no jiggle on certain followers (he should be able to watch them at least on his player char if it's a female char), because he was catched by the "females-walking-like-machines-opposite-gender-animation", which might be forever baked into his saved game. No mod can truly solve this when this animation was stored in your saved game once, with exception of the CHSBHC animations, because those animations use the male animation path too and therefore will work for male animated female NPCs (all housecarls for example).

...If the second point is the reason and if the thread starter isn't too far in a new game, I would suggest to start a new one, install a mod that unchecks all boxes for "opposite gender animation" in the CK by .esp and get some real good BBP/TBBP animations, because the CHSBHC jiggle isn't looking that great on male animated females. He might use HDT as a second option. HDT ignores animations, it adds physics to every animation, it just needs TBBP meshes.

The third reason might be (the thread starter tells something about combat and stuff) that he sees no jiggle in combat. To watch BBP effects in game during every possible animation, all those animations have to be created as TBBP/BBP enabled (or you install HDT). The basic BBP animation packs deliver only walk, run and standing idle TBBP/BBP animations. The only female BBP combat pack I know is the Female Animation Pack from Nexus.

The fourth reason might be, that he told, that he created a TBBP mesh with a CT77 preset. So my assumption is, he has Remodeled Armor installed. I have no idea if he isn't watching no physics while watching an animated naked body or an animated body wearing a CT77 Remodeled Armor outfit. Both meshes (naked body and the outfit you wish to have BBP physics) have to be created as BBP/TBBP by Bodyslide 2. 

As always with BBP/TBBP, meshes and animations you have dozens of possibilites to fuck something up :-) Alone choosing wrong slider sets in the group/outfit tab in Bodyslide gives you a few dozen and group batching lets the number explode.

• 9 months later...

1 ) CHSBHC: this will install CHSBHC Body and animations

2 ) CBBE Body: let this one overwrite CHSBHC. Will not overwrite Animation files. 

You can do this the other way around and install CHSBHC on the 3rd step. Just don´t let CHSBHC overwrite CBBE/XP32 (skeleton/Mesh), so you will just install Animations. 

4 ) HDT Physics Extension: even i installed just BBP, with this i got Butt animations also. 

5 ) FNIS. 

5 ) Bodyslide 2

I followed your instructions and got the desired result of breast and butt jiggle but, they move a  bit too much now, they look less like flesh and more like water balloons. Is there a way to scale the amount of jiggle back that you know of?

By the way, THANK YOU, I've struggled with this for ages and thanks to your concise instructions I got it working.

• 9 months later...

1 ) CHSBHC: this will install CHSBHC Body and animations.

5 ) FNIS.

5 ) Bodyslide 2

How the fukin shit, it didnt work :<

• 1 year later...

you might want to recheck your finis install as well... here's a link to potentially useful advice http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18037-mod-organizer-fnis/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1793816

also, ragdoll is not one of my favourites, on some characters from the dawngard dlc messes up with body meshes (flat curves, gerky motion)...

loremonger with collide is more to my liking, you can find it serching (searchbox) on nexusmods.com

ceers

Archived