View File

Misogi Armor CBBE + Bodyslide Support Conversion

Installation : just extract the files in correct Location ---------------- you must install [FIRST] Calientes CBBE Body http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/2666/?

than install Calientes Bodyslide 2 -------------- http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/49015/? ---------------

to make sure all works extract the Armor files frist than the Bodyslide files .

Armor is included like always.

maybe some issues at Gloves and on legs opon low weight cause they are not really supported i don't know how to fix this , really sorry for this ..

Read Description

HOw to Get It :

just type *help Misogi* in the console / player.additeam XXXX X / its craftable under steel

You know you can always change the body size or Armor size . So if you want you own body creation ( Slider Present ) seen when you equip the Armor open bodyslide chose your Slider Present and click than on Batch build [ OK] -- done .

If you want to fix something at the armor you need to load project and than load the Slider Set

It could be possible that you will have the problem that your Nipple come through the Bekini my way to fix that is always create a new Slide Present with the same Option you are useing on your nude body just without Nipple Lengh or use a negative value for example NippleLengh [-20]

after that you hit Batch build Buttom . than you chose your Orginal Slider Present (With Nipple Size ) and click Creat Bodies .

So your character looks nude totaly normal and the Armor is fixed too .

If you have any issues problems write me a Personal Massage .

Do not upload this file to other Sides

---------------Have Fun---------------------

Credits and thanks :

to Caliente for the CBBE Body and Bodyslide http://www.nexusmods...users/3330686/?

and to Gatti the Original Creator http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/4162161/?

P.S. Yeah Sorry for the blood upon my Legs fucking tiger attacked me .

• 7 months later...

hello!

this is the Misogi armor converted to bodyslide that I added HDT and TBBP bone weights into.

there will be three options in bodyslide for called Misogi, Misogi TBBP and Misogi HDT you will need bodyslide 2 to convert the armor.

all credits goes to:

converted to bodyslide by: RisingXAngel

Misogi armor by: Gatti

bodyslide 2 by: Caliente 

original armor inspiration: Butcha U

There are no files for the TBBP and HDT version in your download.

• 3 weeks later...

hello!

this is the Misogi armor converted to bodyslide that I added HDT and TBBP bone weights into.

there will be three options in bodyslide for called Misogi, Misogi TBBP and Misogi HDT you will need bodyslide 2 to convert the armor.

all credits goes to:

Hey, Bodyslide does not work with this for me. i can select the hdt preset but it never creates the meshes? Any tips?

hello!

all credits goes to:

this is the second version because the previous version did not have the TBBP and HDT bodyslide file in it (my bad :P)

thanks goes to: dunno.jk and anxbox360

for telling me.

Gatti2Misogi Bodyslide With TBBP & HDT.zip

• 2 months later...

Hi!  I previously had the Nexus Misogi set (without TBBE HDT). 

I deleted that mod and installed your TBBE/HDT zip file with Nexus Mod Manager. However, there's still no physics on the armor. 

I have all the prerequisite mods installed. Other TBBE/HDT armor mods, I usually install and it works immediately. 

Am I doing something wrong? 

Hi!  I previously had the Nexus Misogi set (without TBBE HDT). 

I deleted that mod and installed your TBBE/HDT zip file with Nexus Mod Manager. However, there's still no physics on the armor. 

I have all the prerequisite mods installed. Other TBBE/HDT armor mods, I usually install and it works immediately. 

Am I doing something wrong? 

have you tried to build the Misogi HDT or TBBP version of the armor on bodyslide2 and not a batch build.

also on my version you need the original armor to work, I suggest downloading the original armor from nexus and not from here because that's how I do it.

Originally, I had the Nexus armor installed. Then I installed the HDT here. It didn't work so I thought there was a clash and removed the original and reinstalled the HDT (since the mod here does not list the original as a prereq?).

I have not built on bodyslide2 however; not really familiar with the system and am cautious not to break existing HDT armors. Most HDT armors so far are plug and play for me xD

Originally, I had the Nexus armor installed. Then I installed the HDT here. It didn't work so I thought there was a clash and removed the original and reinstalled the HDT (since the mod here does not list the original as a prereq?).

I have not built on bodyslide2 however; not really familiar with the system and am cautious not to break existing HDT armors. Most HDT armors so far are plug and play for me xD

bodyslide will only change bodyslide compatible armor. and most armor only comes out in different bodys (CBBE, 7Base, UNP, etc) so your fine.

however some armor might come with bodyslide compatibility (it is usually written if it is). but if you don't want to change anything about that armor just don't select select it and select the armor that you want to change (Misogi armor) make sure that the preset is the body that you want.

the version I uploaded above is HDT bodyslide compatible but there is some clipping problems.

• 1 year later...

hello!

all credits goes to:

this is the second version because the previous version did not have the TBBP and HDT bodyslide file in it (my bad :P)

thanks goes to: dunno.jk and anxbox360

for telling me.

This version is great, is it not possible to make the gauntlets / boots / scarf into bodyslide versions as well though? Currently even with 100 weight I can get everything from the armor but the right arm's inner side to not clip, and that may still be fixable, but for the gauntlets and boots they don't even show up in bodyslide. Even better if you could segment the armor so you can make it look like Misogi after she got done in.