MBWS Follower mods on the Nexus?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

i just looking at my old skyrim mod folder and found some of them in my old folder hope it helps

included the rare "MBWS Favorite Female Face" i dont even know i have it lol

silly me i've been looking for this for a while without knowing it were sitting in my garden lol

[i'm using the taarie bijin wives but it was a good idea to use the mbws for endarie with visual transfer :wub: ]

https://mega.co.nz/#!kpdEAYIB!p0YxwhX0KJGDHFM2r82qEGY4DawOWqFTTu3rqAZWBBs

• 3 months later...

Could anyone re-up MBWS Followers Renewal and MBWS Lovely Girl Followers, or tell me list of the girls in each mod. Thanks you very much.

P/s: Btw, could you guys re-up Dollhouse - companion workshop and Women Of Middle Earth - LOTR companions by m0ckin9bird, i couldm't find her mod anywhere. :((. Thank you.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm not entirely sure this will work for everybody else but here's a ripped copy of MBWS Followers II - Shield Sisters. It's documentation is in Chinese so double check that nothing is being a dick. It shouldn't, but who knows.

I also have a copy of MBWS - Lovely Girl Followers 1.01, 1.4 and 1.5, Yamato Nadeshiko and MBWS Followers Replacer somewhere. The girls are Jordis, Iona and Lydia.

Meanwhile, I strongly advise you to check these out (Any link with 請點選觀看圖片 in it is a picture. Every link with 載點 is a download.) Some of the links are nexus, and nexus is a dick. But the whole second part with separate lasses is uploaded on Mega, so you might want to see if those will work and if you can salvage them.

Enjoy.

MBWS Followers II -56564-2-0.7z

EDIT: Same place seems to have links towards other MBWS projects. I'm archiving them steadily and may set up a whole pack of them if requested and if can be arsed (My net is slow so compiling all the versions together and uploading them is going to be a pain).

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I haven't had the time to properly test all of these. Do keep in mind that these are most likely outdated. I don't read Japanese beyond some very simplistic things so I can't really provide you with full info. More importantly, the site is in Chinese so I have even less idea what the hell is going on. If anybody is willing to test these and confirm wether they work or not, I'll go through with uploading a full archive of them.

EDIT: My head hurts trying to understand Chinese, but it's worth it. There's a bunch of other stuff. Apparently the Chinese guys posting this stuff are painfully aware of this thread. They're even using the links you people posted to download stuff. I found some Google-Drive storages. Seeing what I can pull out of them.

UPDATE: Alright so I'm done downloading all MBWS stuff I could get my hands upon. It's going to be a pain to test them all but I'll do my best. That said, if anybody else is willing to go to that Chinese site above and test out their uploads, I'd be much obliged. I want to make sure nothing will screw with english/eu versions of Oldrim before I upload the bulk of this stuff. So far, the list of MBWS material I have is as follows:

- Amalia - Custom Voice Follower
- Annekke
- Brelyna
- MBWS Followers Replacer 1.3.1 (Housecarl Replacer)
- Frea
- Illia
- Liina
- MBWS Lovely Girl Followers 1.01, 1.4 and 1.5
- Rayya

- Rejja

- Serana
- MBWS Followers II - Shield Sisters
- Yamato Nadeshiko

I'll keep my eyes open on MBWS Followers Renewal. The names are confusing me. If anybody has something I don't, please keep me posted so I can set up a single archive with all available MBWS material in one place. Here is the list of lasses in MBWS Followers Renewal:

Ruka, Sereth, Cecily, Kotone, Carrie, Natalie.

If anybody still has any of those, or better yet, the complete file, we can reconstruct the mod ourselves. I'll try to get in contact with Ria and see what gives about the mod not being reanimated. Don't hold your breath though.

Cheers.

Here is MBWS Lovely Girl Followers 1.4.

1.5 is a little bit too big to upload it here directly so for now you'll have to use this instead. I'll keep looking for other rare stuff. As always, please test it thoroughly and keep me posted if it's worth the trouble to upload. Soonest all y'all give me some feedback, I'll dump this into an archive and place it on Mega for the populace to enjoy.

Have fun.

MBWS Skyrim Lovely Girl Followers Fomod Installer-51588-1-4.7z

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived