MBWS Follower mods on the Nexus?

I think it's a he... I'd love to learn about how these mods affect the game's scripting. I mean, I know they are overpowered. The author warns people they are overpowered in the descriptions... but I don't think I ever ran into a situation that was affected by these mods. Other mods, definitely hahaha

And now there are 5 new followers in the Yamato Nadashiko Followers mod page. :)

Cute girls... Totally not lore friendly. I've been taking them out of their kimonos and giving them armor right away. Interesting to note that none of them are essential or protected so if you're not paying attention, they will get killed in combat, if you can find a boss strong enough or a Dwemer trap brutal enough.

And now there are 5 new followers in the Yamato Nadashiko Followers mod page. :)

Cute girls... Totally not lore friendly. I've been taking them out of their kimonos and giving them armor right away. Interesting to note that none of them are essential or protected so if you're not paying attention, they will get killed in combat, if you can find a boss strong enough or a Dwemer trap brutal enough.

You mean almost lore-friendly, by changing their gear.

Use AFT to set them to Essential/Protected so as to keep them alive, but sometimes tweaking them through CK does the same trick.

I looked into my stashed mods and found this:

MBWS Followers ALL version -CBBE--50190-1-0

I can reupload it if anybody is interesetd.Just pm me for it cause i don't come to these threads often

I have 

MBWS Followers Renewal - MBWS Followers ALL version -SeveNBase-    version 1.3, NMM reports 1.61 available =/

MBWS Followers ALL version -CBBE--50190-1-0  (downloaded march 5th, but I hadn't added it to NMM yet, so I haven't tried it yet)

If anyone wants them, just point me in the direction for upload instructions here.

gvman3670, thanks for sharing these, especially Valerica, which has been on my mind recently.

By chance, does anyone have Valerica from the Better Vampires Family Edition mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39549

I also like the look of Valerica here but she is not available seperately. I really like Seranaholic and don't want to lose that look for Serana. The author mentions there is a way to do this in TESVedit but doesn't share how to do it.

Archived