MBWS Follower mods on the Nexus?

Does anybody know what happened with the MBWS Follower mods from Ria0417 that were on the Nexus?

There were two pages for these mods: MBWS Followers Renewal and MBWS Lovely Girl Followers

Both are gone now.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51588

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50190

It looks like they've vanished in the last couple days and I thought they were pretty good...

Didn't even notice they're gone.  Makes me wonder which modder was bitching this time.  A number of follower and npc mods end up disappearing and usually it's the best of them that do.  If I had to guess, I'd say some korean hair modder bitched all over the place for permissions and stuff.  Again.  At least we were quick enough to download them.  It's a shame though.

Why would SBF's author care? I have Serana, Valerica and Frea from MBWS anyway and I also have SBF!

That is odd. Someone wanted this just a few days ago and I linked both of those. Now they're gone. Now that author has pulled them before, just for a short while, as a newer version was getting ready for release. So maybe?

I collected that group, along with many others. For my bordello.  

Used AFT to strip them and make them wait here. The house in Windhelm. Then turn on random sex. And its a party. lol.

It sucks the Nexus is doing that nonsense. I hope the modders find a new home, Like Lovers Lab. :)

A couple of trends I noticed in the posts for those mods... Some people complaining because the girls now looked too Asian and I think the girls were created with ECE and people wanted to know the presets but I don't think the author wanted to share the presets.

Very pretty girls, though. I'm saving these archives... just hope that's not the last of them from this author.

Well, it's not what happened in this case.

It certainly is possible he pulled them down himself in preparation for a new release, but I don't know why he'd do that again. Although I don't know why he pulled down his mods for a rerelease the first time he did it in the first place.

Oh yeah, his characters are attractive. I really preferred his very first version of Serana. I have the second or third one here, Valerica in her first standalone form and Frea when he first released her. I don't have the whole replacer mods. But I do use SBF and a randome female NPC replacer with good results. I just let these standalone files overwrite the others (using MO so that's too easy to do).

Archived