Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HOW TO INSTALL HDT? Step 1: Click this - An overly-descriptive tutorial!

For supernewbies

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

vefalst

vefalst

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Nice tutorial!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

tonykiryu23

tonykiryu23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

to bad  thad the breast collison req now idea i us to like when u only need to download the havok object but sadly the person who did best one seims to close the tread where the donwload was

northorsouth

northorsouth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

asking a very noob question here:

if i use cbbe body and want to have bouncing body parts for all clothes ingame then do i have to convert (hit 'build' in body slide with converted armor selected) all armor ingame? though i've installed the conversions?

DeadSomething

DeadSomething

Perverted Retexturer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

it's great that you made the tutorial and i bet it was accurate when you wrote it, but at this moment, it only confuses me even more as you mention options in the installers that are not available.

also why should i not install the HDT body when this is supposed to give me HDT for the body?

also why is the HDT body discontinued? will there be a replacement?

why does everything have to be so complicated?! <- half a joke.

"Bodyslide.exe is not a valid win32 executable." <- great, what now?!

KitsuneDesertPunk

KitsuneDesertPunk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

When I walk and turn the camera to face her side or front, not only does her Right Breast fold in to her body, but her butt seems to fold in to her body as well. From the back her butt looks fine but from the side you do notice a difference. Load Order:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

HDT Physics Extension

HDT High Heel

Loremonger - With Collision

Realistic Force

Sexy Idle

momobeach

momobeach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

well i'd just like to post this little tidbit somewhere, doubt it'll be seen by many.  I was struggling with getting any bounce to work for days and when i finally got it the collision was non existent.

at last I found out that NMM, or even WinRAR for that matter, was not extracting "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" from the HDTPE mod archive.  I had to manually extract it to my desktop and then move it to the correct folder (data/skse/plugins).

but that one stupid thing fixed everything!  now HDTPE AND HDT TBBP work, among other HDT mods!

greenmango12

greenmango12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

I really appreciate all of yours documents which can follow by new comer (like me, now I really need clear, but more detail document

about HDT and collision)   thanks Engels!! :heart:

nessan96

nessan96

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
May I ask if I have nude body works with bouncing, and I have my clothes fit with my body also, but why the body won't have any physic anymore´╝č

_KSS98_

_KSS98_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
 u tell me how does HDT works and collisions are met,like is it when two points meet together or something ,becuase when i read  many Tutorials, they just say install this and that; not how they work ,you know what do i mean? also many people recommends UUNP over CBBE for sex collisions and animations, but i actually prefer CBBE over UNNP for the sexy Curvers it has :) anyways,i am still new and trying to figer out how the heck does HDT and Collisions between character (male and female OR Female and Female) works perfectly ,i don't even know beans about it but if u could help me with all that, it would be immensly great ! Thanks for any Further Help! (also which plugin should overwrite the other HDT plugins,mods orders in the load order of Mod Organizer,etc) Thanks :)

If any one could Help with few words or a Full/partial Description that would BE Splendid but PERFECT! :) :)

Apogee777

Apogee777

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=4
bHavokDebug=0
fMaxTime=0.0157
bDebugMultithreaded=0

this helped enormously to prevent my followers disappearing with hdt, tbbp,bbp armour + hair issues.

thanks