Bodytype Request Thread!

One thing you should keep in mind is Skyrim modding is just starting to get fired up. I'm sure we'll see plenty of bodies of all sorts as time goes on. It's easier to modify a mesh than create it from scratch. As time progresses we'll have people that start to create bodies for all tastes.

I do like the idea of a body request thread though. There's only so many modelers out there though. We need more LOL.

@ OP. Does that penis have a nipple?

Looks like it's just uncircumcised bro...

Like the ones we are born with :angel:

Hmm I might try to make you a body raven. Could be fun.

I'll make it rather high poly though (as its more fun to sculpt and paint than mesh) so I hope you have a good computor :)

Would anyone be interested in a full customization body mod that eliminated the need for different body mods? Basically a Body mod that would allow you to manipulate various sliders to get the shape you want... Most likely wouldn't add a dick girl body but that's just because i'm trying to stay lore friendly.

Would anyone be interested in a full customization body mod that eliminated the need for different body mods? Basically a Body mod that would allow you to manipulate various sliders to get the shape you want... Most likely wouldn't add a dick girl body but that's just because i'm trying to stay lore friendly.

seriously this is the 500th time someone asks this question.

Its answered in every single body mod thread.

Not likely.

New races though.

No offense, but how is a dickgirl or futanari not lore friendly? I do not recall ever reading anything that said:

"And loe it was decided by the nine that there shall be but two genders, and any who try to establish a third be it by magic or nature shall surely be smitten and his efforts undone."

Though I have also not read:

"And Sanguine, growing bored with his amusements sent out into Tamriel his blessing, and that blessing as most daedric blessings carried with it a curse. And his blessing brought forth those who were neither male nor female, but an erotic blend of the two. And he sent this to each race and each kind that his appetite might be sated."

I'd say it is a lore neutral point. It's fine if you don't like futas and dickgirls . . . but I don't see how they break the lore.

^^ well honestly like it is now with bodymods changing ALL women I'd agree it's a bit lorebreaking/Illogical, like; where do babies come from?

But later when it can be made a custom race, no it wouldnt be lorebreaking, this is afterall a world where magic works. You'd expect they would have figured out how to get cool apparel for their intersex/transsex peeps.

seriously this is the 500th time someone asks this question.

Its answered in every single body mod thread.

Not likely.

New races though.

Either I'm misreading your post or you don't understand the idea behind sliders. Why would someone not want more sliders to control their bodyshape to be exactly how they want it rather than having to download yet another bodyshape mod which uses yet another UV map layout meaning you have to get textures specially made for it.

It would be cool to see something like Sims 3's level of customization added to Skyrim but then I don't see that happening any time soon if at all.

Once the CK comes out the first thing I'm going to do is add a Player race because I'm sick of making texture and bodyshape changes and having them apply to most of the NPCs.

I to would love a chick with bits, not over exaggerated tho. There are gurls as such that play this game, FYI, I wont go into detail on that.

with basic sliders for hip and butt size, and breasts, is a must. and if possible a separate slider for the bit sizes, not sure this can be done without the CK tho, so i guess breast and bits size would have to adjust together for now even tho that's unrealistic, just cause your tits are huge does not mean your dick is too peoples LMFAO. mind you I'm not asking for something that's unrealistic in a way. and i don't want a HUGE THING either. Common i want something that believable, so when you wear your Armour you can actually imagination its tucked in there lol cause if it was huge... there would be no way honestly...and I've seen the abominations peeps made for oblivion, and that's just insulting really....

oh and here is one... But the body is locked, and cant adjust breasts or hips, they are locked on big size, only the cock adjusts. but they got the right idea so far... maybe one could edit this?

~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4002 ~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and this mod is in need of work let me tell ya, the lighting on the thing is honorably wrong, and the textures are just sad lol. I'm working on fixing this mod, but i lack the skills some of you have.

Note1: Things i like about this model tho the obvious.

I like how she has balls AND a cock for one... "Shemale" rather or "Lady-boy" "Dick girl" "Transvestite" "Hermaphrodite" [this does mean two sexes in one form, but not necessarily guy and girl bits all crammed together down there, but i guess people have their own tastes]...whatever you wanna call them, tho some of those are insulting but it gets the point across.

I like that she is Uncut. makes it more realistic for the time Skyrim takes place, in a world where Christianity has not made circumcision something they do or practice...obviously. [i'm not knocking on this, but common, this is not earth that Skyrim exists] and plus... it just gives it a more fem look honestly.

Note2: Things i wish were in this mod.

Maybe a cock that has physics? [wiggle wiggle], and boobies too [bouncy bouncy]

Scale sliders that work on all curves, not just her member.

Maybe options to choose your junk on the slider instead of its size, or one for size and one for shape, so you could have herm or shemale or dick girl bits, cut uncut... like choosing hair sorta i guess lol.

And textures that work and look nice, not like the junk was just glued on lol looks like a strap on sometimes lol, only texture that i can get to kinda work are the beast races, but the lighting is way to f'ed up lol.

In closing, I guess what I'm saying is i to would like a chick wid a dick mod that's realistic and not overdone. One with nice options and suiting textures and lighting.

And I know that I'm not the only gurl out there that wants such a nude mod....you got nude girls and guys... but common, where are thee inbetweenz? How am i supposed to be the dragon slayer i wanna be without the balls and the proper sword? D:

well that's my two cents anyways.

contributing.

:3 good luck gurlz !! <3

oh forgot to mention, I'm a lil Khajiit "shethang" lolz, with a cute round bottom and hips to match, and a cute rack ;] and a cute uncut one, Just saying... didn't mention earlier.

and another note while im at it:

Why does the sex slider just not have a few more clicks... Male. Female, Intersexed, shemale, hermaphrodite, femboi, dare i say cuntboy? lolz ...what have you... just add more models to the game besides female and male all together... that way you still have the normal sexes plus some... therefor all the chicks in the game don't ALL have dicks which is unrealistic.

NEED CK!!! LOLZ ;-; so much win and it has yet to happen! D:

JDroo... THAT'S WHO!

I like that she is Uncut. makes it more realistic for the time Skyrim takes place' date=' in a world where Christianity has not made circumcision something they do or practice...obviously. [i'm not knocking on this, but common, this is not earth that Skyrim exists'] and plus... it just gives it a more fem look honestly.

Not to be an ass but circumcision is not a Christian tradition. It might have been a Christian tradition back in the days before Christians where actually Christians (or as you might better know them: Jews).

Actually the majority of Circomsised men are Muslim.

Finally: uncircomcised penises is the norm, circomsicised penises is the exception (less than 30% is circomcised).

I like that she is Uncut. makes it more realistic for the time Skyrim takes place' date=' in a world where Christianity has not made circumcision something they do or practice...obviously. [i'm not knocking on this, but common, this is not earth that Skyrim exists'] and plus... it just gives it a more fem look honestly.

Not to be an ass but circumcision is not a Christian tradition. It might have been a Christian tradition back in the days before Christians where actually Christians (or as you might better know them: Jews).

Actually the majority of Circomsised men are Muslim.

Finally: uncircomcised penises is the norm, circomsicised penises is the exception (less than 30% is circomcised).

More of my point, also reason why it don't work in skyrim being all the races are of lore, not after actual races in our world. i see no Muslims their lol. But i see your point, i was just saying for example, what ever reason you got it cut i guess. most guys i kno tho it was done for religious purposes, didn't mean to offend, once again, an example.

And i agree, it is the norm, looks more natural anyways being that's what everyone would have if the operation didn't exist.

Either I'm misreading your post or you don't understand the idea behind sliders. Why would someone not want more sliders to control their bodyshape to be exactly how they want it rather than having to download yet another bodyshape mod which uses yet another UV map layout meaning you have to get textures specially made for it.

I'd be more than happy to stand corrected, but I'm pretty sure the reason why Nalim responded the way he did is because he understands both how the game uses sliders and how body meshes work. The game uses two meshes and basically morphs between the two with the slider.

The idea that keeps getting beat around "Oh make a body mod that just allows you to change everything with a slider for each one" is most likely impossible due to the way the game handles NPC's and body meshes in general. If for instance you wanted to make a body that only changed breast size you'd need two bodies for that. Then you'd need two more for one that just changed butt size. This formula would have to be followed for every possible change you would want. And that's not even the half of it. What happens if you want both small hips, big breasts and a big ass? Well the game would have to mix a combination of all those body meshes together. That's mixing not just the six meshes together...but every combination of those meshes as well. Which means since there's 36 different combinations those meshes can be combined you'd have to create 36 different meshes. This would continue for every "change" you were wanting for those meshes.

This is all just assuming you find a way to "trick" the game into doing this to begin with since the game doesn't support the extrapolating of anything more than two meshes together. So you'd have to find a proper way to script that in the game. Which assuming you could, would break all NPC's in the game due to the change in how Skyrim would mix what was originally only two meshes.

I could go on but it just seems pointless. It seems that this idea is way to far out in left field to even be worth theory crafting over. Is it impossible? No it's not. Is it likely? No it's very unlikely that someone will dedicate a year or more to doing something like this.

BY THE WAY. Modders would then have to create armor for these meshes. Which would mean recreating the SAME piece of armor repeatedly for every mesh that is needed for the mixing. Meaning if you just want 6 sliders and that took 36 meshes...well a modder would have to mod his one armor set to all 36 meshes....and even then it's still possible that you'd wind up with the mesh distorting in some way in any number of combinations that would just eat up time.

Okay I'm done. I could go on forever.

Edit: I'm just realizing that there may be an easier way to do this than the method I mentioned before. But I won't bother writing it out because even though it's easier...it's just as unlikely to ever be done.

I'd be more than happy to stand corrected' date=' but I'm pretty sure the reason why Nalim responded the way he did is because he understands both how the game uses sliders and how body meshes work. The game uses two meshes and basically morphs between the two with the slider.

The idea that keeps getting beat around "Oh make a body mod that just allows you to change everything with a slider for each one" is most likely impossible due to the way the game handles NPC's and body meshes in general. If for instance you wanted to make a body that only changed breast size you'd need two bodies for that. Then you'd need two more for one that just changed butt size. This formula would have to be followed for every possible change you would want. And that's not even the half of it. What happens if you want both small hips, big breasts and a big ass? Well the game would have to mix a combination of all those body meshes together. That's mixing not just the six meshes together...but every combination of those meshes as well. Which means since there's 36 different combinations those meshes can be combined you'd have to create 36 different meshes. This would continue for every "change" you were wanting for those meshes.

This is all just assuming you find a way to "trick" the game into doing this to begin with since the game doesn't support the extrapolating of anything more than two meshes together. So you'd have to find a proper way to script that in the game. Which assuming you could, would break all NPC's in the game due to the change in how Skyrim would mix what was originally only two meshes.

I could go on but it just seems pointless. It seems that this idea is way to far out in left field to even be worth theory crafting over. Is it impossible? No it's not. Is it likely? No it's very unlikely that someone will dedicate a year or more to doing something like this.

BY THE WAY. Modders would then have to create armor for these meshes. Which would mean recreating the SAME piece of armor repeatedly for every mesh that is needed for the mixing. Meaning if you just want 6 sliders and that took 36 meshes...well a modder would have to mod his one armor set to all 36 meshes....and even then it's still possible that you'd wind up with the mesh distorting in some way in any number of combinations that would just eat up time.

Okay I'm done. I could go on forever.

Edit: I'm just realizing that there may be an easier way to do this than the method I mentioned before. But I won't bother writing it out because even though it's easier...it's just as unlikely to ever be done.

[/quote']

would they have to make more Armour or rather just make all of them use the same armor.... just wondering, if all models used just the set Armour it would make things a bit more easy, not over complicated.

No offense' date=' but how is a dickgirl or futanari not lore friendly? I do not recall ever reading anything that said:

"And loe it was decided by the nine that there shall be but two genders, and any who try to establish a third be it by magic or nature shall surely be smitten and his efforts undone."

Though I have also not read:

"And Sanguine, growing bored with his amusements sent out into Tamriel his blessing, and that blessing as most daedric blessings carried with it a curse. And his blessing brought forth those who were neither male nor female, but an erotic blend of the two. And he sent this to each race and each kind that his appetite might be sated."

I'd say it is a lore neutral point. It's fine if you don't like futas and dickgirls . . . but I don't see how they break the lore.

[/quote']

It's more that dickgirls are some of the absolute most ridiculous things in fiction usually created by people who have no idea how real life developmental hormones or genitalia work.

They always remind me of the popcorn factory sketch myself, look it up.

As for a body type request, it looks like nobody has even started on an athletic or muscular female mesh.

It's more that dickgirls are some of the absolute most ridiculous things in fiction usually created by people who have no idea how real life developmental hormones or genitalia work.

:huh: You heard of shemales/intersex/transsex persons?

I've got a major in molecular genetics and physiology and I have no problem whatsoever explaining how "real life developmental hormones or genetalia works"

If you are referring to "dickgirls" that has both sets of genetalia that isn't an invention of the mind either. There are chromosomal abnormalities aswell as single gene mutations that cause ambigous primary sexual characteristics.

See:

figure04.png

At early developmental stages we are all "dickgirls"

Some people stay that way troughout life although the norm now is to "decide" a sex for the child and operate to simulate primary sexual characteristics of one set sex.

edit: as far as I know the only type of "dickgirl" that is an invention is the one that has both testes and vagina.