Fantastic work! But can you please remove that plate from male version so males can be ''more'' shirtless? 

Thanks in advance!

E: Do I need to install original esp file too? (besides meshes and textures ofc)

If you want the hood and bracers, yes. If not, no.

Guest LoganX

Hello! Pretty good idea but i noticed something strange in my game. I use CBBE and with that body female armor has an issue; under chest where should be bottom part of breasts there is dark something, like a shadow. 

for what body is?

CNHF which is UNP texture compatible. Maybe someone will convert it but I just did this for myself and shared so I'm moving on to bigger and better things.

May I ask what textures you're using for both the male and female character? I'm especially impressed by the pubic hair for both sexes, it looks incredibly detailed.

Maybe I'm already anticipating the answer: Are those the textures that come with CNHF? I haven't actively followed the development of your body recently, so I'm not sure what the progress is there.

for what body is?

CNHF which is UNP texture compatible. Maybe someone will convert it but I just did this for myself and shared so I'm moving on to bigger and better things.

May I ask what textures you're using for both the male and female character? I'm especially impressed by the pubic hair for both sexes, it looks incredibly detailed.

Maybe I'm already anticipating the answer: Are those the textures that come with CNHF? I haven't actively followed the development of your body recently, so I'm not sure what the progress is there.

That's my own textures that aren't released. The pubes are ginger and I'm certain if I add them to CNHF people will complain that they don't match properly and who has time for that shit. Maybe I'll put them on my blog. 

That's my own textures that aren't released. The pubes are ginger and I'm certain if I add them to CNHF people will complain that they don't match properly and who has time for that shit. Maybe I'll put them on my blog. 

Calyps, 

I think the pubes are some of the best I have seen, but of course I am biased towards more non-shaved. I for one would be delighted if you posted them on your blog for the rest of us, if you are so inclined. 

Beautiful work, as always. 

-Stray

Calyps, 

I think the pubes are some of the best I have seen, but of course I am biased towards more non-shaved. I for one would be delighted if you posted them on your blog for the rest of us, if you are so inclined. 

Beautiful work, as always. 

-Stray

Thank you :). I'll finish up some loose ends and see if I can't have it up in a few days.

Attached is a BodySlide2 version for the Bosmer Ceremonial Lingerie (only the female version), should be HDT Body, but since that was a first test with OS not sure if all works fine.

Unpack into your Skyrim/Data folder as always and create the outfit with BodySlide

Download removed, boots have been incorrect

Will upload a new one

I've found a problem with this. When I do the Bodyslide of this armor, the feet of the boots disappears, leaving you standing on nothing. Maybe it's something to do with using the body as a reference for this, rather than the feet, but I don't know BS well enough to know for sure.

This is for the Bodyslide post above this one, not the armor overall.

I've found a problem with this. When I do the Bodyslide of this armor, the feet of the boots disappears, leaving you standing on nothing. Maybe it's something to do with using the body as a reference for this, rather than the feet, but I don't know BS well enough to know for sure.

This is for the Bodyslide post above this one, not the armor overall.

thanks for pointing that out i accidently missed including the feet in the export, will correct that and upload a fixed one

as i said was a first try with OS so thankfull for any problems or errors pointed out

Edit:

Still defect, but think i found the problem, will redo the BS version and upload it again, sorry for all the trouble, but this little experiment showed me alot about Node structures and the like for NIF files

I love this mod! For some reason when I apply the armor to my male character the pubic area doesn't look scripted, and it appears textureless, using SOS.

Now I have a new issue, unfortunately. When  I updated to the new version of the Bodyslide files, used them to redo the body, then started the game, it started loading, then CTD. I went in & disabled the esp for the lingerie, & the game works fine. Went back to the older BS file, everything worked again. Still something wrong there, but this time no idea what.

Now I have a new issue, unfortunately. When  I updated to the new version of the Bodyslide files, used them to redo the body, then started the game, it started loading, then CTD. I went in & disabled the esp for the lingerie, & the game works fine. Went back to the older BS file, everything worked again. Still something wrong there, but this time no idea what.

Thanks for the heads up, sorry i just redid the conversion in OS and did not try it ingame, somehow it jumbled the node structure, and i think thats the reason for the crash, got a modified base file working fine with feets and all showing right. just need to redo the Bodyslide conversion and then i'll test it first and upload it after that

Edit:

Okay works now for me quite fine, please test it and tell me if it works for others as well (not that i somehow managed to add in info thats relative to my setup here)

post-128221-0-91501100-1395563719_thumb.jpg

BosmerLingBSv3.zip

Thanks for the heads up, sorry i just redid the conversion in OS and did not try it ingame, somehow it jumbled the node structure, and i think thats the reason for the crash, got a modified base file working fine with feets and all showing right. just need to redo the Bodyslide conversion and then i'll test it first and upload it after that

Edit:

Okay works now for me quite fine, please test it and tell me if it works for others as well (not that i somehow managed to add in info thats relative to my setup here)

attachicon.gifboots.jpg

attachicon.gifBosmerLingBSv3.zip

That fixed it, works now, thanks for getting this done :)