Apropos - Feature Request and Descriptions Submission

Words to replace vagina with, these are the ones I don't think are to offensive and sorry if anyone finds one offensive and also leaves no doubt for most people what it means.

Beaver

Cunt

Kitty

Muff/Muffin

Pussy

Snatch

Twat

Some less well known ones depending on where you live

Coochie

Cooter

Cunny

Poon/Poontang

Quim

I'm a german.

That is a good English instruction for advanced. I never finish learning. :lol:

You can edit the synonyms, guys. Open up the txt file and change the words, add new ones, remove ones you don't like (I've removed schlong, never cared for that word).

Once in the game, click the REFRESH option in MCM.

Personally, I added in a few lines from erotic literature. Well, butchered them and cut them into shape so they'd fit, still hoping someone will discover a way to adjust the corner messages. I use First Person, so the dialogue has to be consistent with a single character, or else it comes across as a little bit mental. One of the reasons I removed schlong was because I can't imagine a woman ever actually saying that, let alone in a sexy context.

Guest Katherlne

Ignore the modest descriptions here, this is just for concept. Since everyone has their own preferences for writing style, I'm not gonna bother with huge flowery prose. Also, tags are just for example, I'm aware the {WEARTEAR} tags should have ORAL or whatever.

Normal Sex

Obviously, this should be the focus, since it applies to everything else. Since we want to keep messages short so we can read them, more lines might be nice.

Undress - "I strip down in front of {ACTIVE_NAME}, it feels naughty."

Start - "{ACTIVE_NAME} sticks his cock in my {WEARTEAR} {PUSSY}."

During - "{ACTIVE_NAME} thrusts into me quickly."

Orgasm - "{ACTIVE_NAME} shoots his cum into my {WEARTEAR} {PUSSY}."

After - "I get back up, and {ACTIVE_NAME}'s {CUM} drips down my thighs.

Defeat

Message on the knockdown, at the point where the PC vocally surrenders, the point where the sex scene locks in, I'm sure there'll be a tag there?

Knockdown - "The {ACTIVE_NAME} looms over me. I feel scared/strangely aroused."

Submit

Same thing really, but on the 'hands up' pose.

Surrender - "I can't fight anymore, I hope {ACTIVE_NAME} isn't too rough."

Radiant Prostitution/Working Girl

The point where the client agrees and starts to follow the PC may allow for some creative smut.

Follow me - "{ACTIVE_NAME} follows me, staring at my ass as I walk. I can't believe I'm going through with this."

Speechcraft Checks

These should have some kind of tag since they trigger skillups, and Apropos allows seduction without specifically written quest changes.

Flirt - "I lean over, squeezing my {BOOBS} together as I make my point."

Spectator Crowds

Possibly a hard one. I know the mod sends out a periodic pulse that pulls NPCs in, but while affected, the NPCs have altered behaviour that may signify a tag? Perhaps a true/false check of some kind once (to avoid spam) during the middle of the act, and if spectators are present trigger an additional message.

Crowd - "Being watched by all these people is a turn on, I hope they enjoy the show."

Gangbang

This is a more complicated idea, had it on the train to work. No idea if it's possible. Similar to W&T, a sex act counts up a tally, but one that decrease back to 0 after only a few minutes. Once the tally reaches a set amount, like 3, the messages change to gangbang versions. So, if the PC bangs a bunch of people in quick succession, the mod recognises it and changes the message. Since the game has few group animations, this would allow Apropos to scratch people's group sex itch, so to speak.

Group - "The next {COCK} enters my {WEARTEAR} {PUSSY}. I wonder how many more?"

Estrus/Zaz Animations

Commonly used animations in various mods, along with Handjob, Footjob and Fisting. Zaz ones would be simpler, since they're all pillory, but Estrus has less consistency and might be harder. The Mimic mod separates the tentacles and machine out, so perhaps there's a tag system?

Pillory - "Helpless to see what's going on behind me, I gasp as my exposed {PUSSY} is filled."

Tentacle - "Slimy tentacles wrap around my limbs, restraining my body as they push into my {PUSSY}."

Machine - "My shackles hold me tight, while intense vibrations stimulate my {PUSSY}."

Dancing

There's a few mods that add dancing, but SD and TDF Prostitution & Pimping add it in a sexual capacity. Again, room for creative smut.

Dance - "My {BOOBS} jiggle and bounce as I sway, enjoying performing for so many men."

Pregnancy Mods

I have no idea how pregnancy mods work, since I don't use any. The simplest W&T solution may simply to make childbirth add a hefty amount of W&T levels, maybe even slap it straight to 9?

NPCs/Followers

Personally, I find the simplest solution is just to use the existing 3rd Person descriptions to be for NPCs. Since I don't use 3rd person myself, and I doubt it's many people's choice over 1st/2nd, it seems to fit well. Mine are written as 1st person descriptions, from the PC watching the NPC have sex. The only issue is that the messages will appear regardless of whether I can actually see the act or not, which may be fixable in the MCM menu as simply a toggle so that NPC messages only appear if within LoS?

Voyeur - "{ACTIVE_NAME} cums inside {PRIMARY_NAME}. I want so badly to strip off and climb on next."

This is my current db file, currently a work in progress. Anyone who uses it must set lines to be broken up, or you won't be able to read a thing. And yes, I may have gotten a little bit carried away.

I tried your custom. It's amazing, I like the way of your dirty thoughts :blush:   But there i found a trouble... My first test of your custom, started on prostitution quest - "Make love not war". After three soldier, my fps going down. But this not worse, after job done, i headed back to villiage and save. I exit game, to going take a rest. After i back to game and try it to load my game i get a ctd. I try again, and another insta ctd. I check my save game files, OMG... All my files normal sized ~5mb, but my last save ~ 18mb! I load another save file and try doing quest. Again, my fps after some soldiers goind down, and after that, aporos messages going crazy. Aporos started just spam a lot of sex message from logs. I change your db to original, and all back to normal. Why is this happen, and how this can be fixed? I really liked youre cumstom :heart:

Ignore the modest descriptions here, this is just for concept. Since everyone has their own preferences for writing style, I'm not gonna bother with huge flowery prose. Also, tags are just for example, I'm aware the {WEARTEAR} tags should have ORAL or whatever.

Normal Sex

Obviously, this should be the focus, since it applies to everything else. Since we want to keep messages short so we can read them, more lines might be nice.

Undress - "I strip down in front of {ACTIVE_NAME}, it feels naughty."

Start - "{ACTIVE_NAME} sticks his cock in my {WEARTEAR} {PUSSY}."

During - "{ACTIVE_NAME} thrusts into me quickly."

Orgasm - "{ACTIVE_NAME} shoots his cum into my {WEARTEAR} {PUSSY}."

After - "I get back up, and {ACTIVE_NAME}'s {CUM} drips down my thighs.

Defeat

Message on the knockdown, at the point where the PC vocally surrenders, the point where the sex scene locks in, I'm sure there'll be a tag there?

Knockdown - "The {ACTIVE_NAME} looms over me. I feel scared/strangely aroused."

Submit

Same thing really, but on the 'hands up' pose.

Surrender - "I can't fight anymore, I hope {ACTIVE_NAME} isn't too rough."

Radiant Prostitution/Working Girl

The point where the client agrees and starts to follow the PC may allow for some creative smut.

Follow me - "{ACTIVE_NAME} follows me, staring at my ass as I walk. I can't believe I'm going through with this."

Speechcraft Checks

These should have some kind of tag since they trigger skillups, and Apropos allows seduction without specifically written quest changes.

Flirt - "I lean over, squeezing my {BOOBS} together as I make my point."

Spectator Crowds

Possibly a hard one. I know the mod sends out a periodic pulse that pulls NPCs in, but while affected, the NPCs have altered behaviour that may signify a tag? Perhaps a true/false check of some kind once (to avoid spam) during the middle of the act, and if spectators are present trigger an additional message.

Crowd - "Being watched by all these people is a turn on, I hope they enjoy the show."

Gangbang

This is a more complicated idea, had it on the train to work. No idea if it's possible. Similar to W&T, a sex act counts up a tally, but one that decrease back to 0 after only a few minutes. Once the tally reaches a set amount, like 3, the messages change to gangbang versions. So, if the PC bangs a bunch of people in quick succession, the mod recognises it and changes the message. Since the game has few group animations, this would allow Apropos to scratch people's group sex itch, so to speak.

Group - "The next {COCK} enters my {WEARTEAR} {PUSSY}. I wonder how many more?"

Estrus/Zaz Animations

Commonly used animations in various mods, along with Handjob, Footjob and Fisting. Zaz ones would be simpler, since they're all pillory, but Estrus has less consistency and might be harder. The Mimic mod separates the tentacles and machine out, so perhaps there's a tag system?

Pillory - "Helpless to see what's going on behind me, I gasp as my exposed {PUSSY} is filled."

Tentacle - "Slimy tentacles wrap around my limbs, restraining my body as they push into my {PUSSY}."

Machine - "My shackles hold me tight, while intense vibrations stimulate my {PUSSY}."

Dancing

There's a few mods that add dancing, but SD and TDF Prostitution & Pimping add it in a sexual capacity. Again, room for creative smut.

Dance - "My {BOOBS} jiggle and bounce as I sway, enjoying performing for so many men."

Pregnancy Mods

I have no idea how pregnancy mods work, since I don't use any. The simplest W&T solution may simply to make childbirth add a hefty amount of W&T levels, maybe even slap it straight to 9?

NPCs/Followers

Personally, I find the simplest solution is just to use the existing 3rd Person descriptions to be for NPCs. Since I don't use 3rd person myself, and I doubt it's many people's choice over 1st/2nd, it seems to fit well. Mine are written as 1st person descriptions, from the PC watching the NPC have sex. The only issue is that the messages will appear regardless of whether I can actually see the act or not, which may be fixable in the MCM menu as simply a toggle so that NPC messages only appear if within LoS?

Voyeur - "{ACTIVE_NAME} cums inside {PRIMARY_NAME}. I want so badly to strip off and climb on next."

This is my current db file, currently a work in progress. Anyone who uses it must set lines to be broken up, or you won't be able to read a thing. And yes, I may have gotten a little bit carried away.

I tried your custom. It's amazing, I like the way of your dirty thoughts :blush:   But there i found a trouble... My first test of your custom, started on prostitution quest - "Make love not war". After three soldier, my fps going down. But this not worse, after job done, i headed back to villiage and save. I exit game, to going take a rest. After i back to game and try it to load my game i get a ctd. I try again, and another insta ctd. I check my save game files, OMG... All my files normal sized ~5mb, but my last save ~ 18mb! I load another save file and try doing quest. Again, my fps after some soldiers goind down, and after that, aporos messages going crazy. Aporos started just spam a lot of sex message from logs. I change your db to original, and all back to normal. Why is this happen, and how this can be fixed? I really liked youre cumstom :heart:

Thanks for reporting. This s a feature request thread. Maybe you want this one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/

It is for solving beta issues.

I have a level 81 character that has been tested with Apropos since level 60. With a lot of other SL mods. My save file is about 22 MB. Don't know if that is because of Apropos or not. Be great to see any corroboration on this though, in case I am doing something bad with the use of PapyrusUtil/StorageUtil.

Guest Katherlne

Thanks for reporting. This s a feature request thread. Maybe you want this one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/

I have a level 81 character that has been tested with Apropos since level 60. With a lot of other SL mods. My save file is about 22 MB. Don't know if that is because of Apropos or not. Be great to see any corroboration on this though, in case I am doing something bad with the use of PapyrusUtil/StorageUtil.

Сan be a problem in too many characters in one sentence?

Сan be a problem in too many characters in one sentence?

No, see the OP of the mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/ if you have questions or issues. This thread is for FEATURE REQUESTS. thanks

I had posted an idea some time ago which you thought good. Just so it is listed - here it is again:

IDEA 1:

The player has the possibility to buy & apply potion/balm to their genitals to reduce Wear & Tear rank.

The act of doing this would trigger a description message saying your player is experiencing great arousal from rubbing themselves and an option to masturbate (or not) would appear.

If PC chose:

to masturbate -> animation begins (or "I can't do this here" message would mean returning home or something - MCM choice maybe?)

to postpone -> PC would then have a very high arousal lvl (and perhaps some description messages every other minute or something?)

IDEA 2:

How about an Idle key? Say you assign "B" to playing a sexy Idle (such as the boob rubbing idle) which would also trigger an arousal increase and perhaps a couple Apropos description texts...

Although I know this isn't really connected to Apropos, I'm sure it could be a great addon to any other prostitution mods, where the PC could entice customers to prompt them for sex in a more subtle way than "Hey, wana bang me?".

I'm surprised this hasn't been done yet actually.

Here's my synonym list. You'll notice that some words are repeated a few times in each list, this is so that the 'classics' get used more than more novel words. Using something like 'derriere' too much just makes your character seem like a try-hard. Since I also use first person, I've not used certain words I can't really imagine my character (or any woman) actually saying in a sexual situation. To me, 'schlong' is too comical a word to be sexy.

I've also included a more up-to-date version of my entire db file, with some of the longer lines reedited to be easier to read.

Not that line length causes slowdown, I did some pretty hefty stress testing with an entire Wikipedia page as a single line, and it was RP I used to test it.

Apropos Custom.7z

SexPart_Synonyms.txt

You can edit the synonyms, guys. Open up the txt file and change the words, add new ones, remove ones you don't like (I've removed schlong, never cared for that word).

Personally, I added in a few lines from erotic literature. Well, butchered them and cut them into shape so they'd fit, still hoping someone will discover a way to adjust the corner messages. I use First Person, so the dialogue has to be consistent with a single character, or else it comes across as a little bit mental. One of the reasons I removed schlong was because I can't imagine a woman ever actually saying that, let alone in a sexy context.

It's as simple as that?! Gooser's instructions say that editing is "for the adventurous" and that you have to validate files using an online program (JSON or something). Is it really the case that we can just change the wording by opening the file and then clicking REFRESH?

Sounds too good to be true.

It's as simple as that?! Gooser's instructions say that editing is "for the adventurous" and that you have to validate files using an online program (JSON or something). Is it really the case that we can just change the wording by opening the file and then clicking REFRESH?

Yes, the editing IS easy. Any text editor will do. HOWEVER, it is possible to introduce problems in your game if you don't keep the files in a valid state. Validation is not really that scary, you just pasted the contents of your completed edited files into http://jsonlint.com and click the button. 

Invalid files can result in runtime issues where they will not get parsed correctly, and result in game problems. For instance:

{
    "boobs" :
    [
        "boobs",
        "tits",
        "breasts"
    ],
}

and

{
    "boobs" :
    [
        "boobs",
        "tits",
        "breasts",
    ]
}

are not valid, but this is:

{
    "boobs" :
    [
        "boobs",
        "tits",
        "breasts"
    ]
}

Notice the trailing extraneous commas.

Yes, the editing IS easy. Any text editor will do. HOWEVER, it is possible to introduce problems in your game if you don't keep the files in a valid state. Validation is not really that scary, you just pasted the contents of your completed edited files into http://jsonlint.com and click the button. 

Invalid files can result in runtime issues where they will not get parsed correctly, and result in game problems. For instance:

{
    "boobs" :
    [
        "boobs",
        "tits",
        "breasts"
    ],
}

and

{
    "boobs" :
    [
        "boobs",
        "tits",
        "breasts",
    ]
}

are not valid, but this is:

{
    "boobs" :
    [
        "boobs",
        "tits",
        "breasts"
    ]
}

Notice the trailing extraneous commas.

BTW, if you use the excellent and free Notepad++, you can install plugins - I use JSTool which allows validation and view right in the editor without having to fuss with a browser.

post-76197-0-73718700-1394745024_thumb.png

Gooser, thank you so much for this (and everything else. . . .)

Addendum: Omg it is simple. And so far it works beautifully. I am getting my own edited messages no problem. My understanding of the process (at least it works for me) is this:

1. edit .txt files in Apropos.db

2. Cut and paste into JSON window on the JSON website

3. press VALIDATE

4. cut and paste back into Apropos.db

5 save

6 play

Simple. I have one question about editing the body parts texts. All of the body parts I now see are but one word (cunt, pussy, etc. etc)

Can we add adjectives before these so as to add detail and variety (so 'cunt' might become 'hot, wet cunt' and so on) or will the spaces and punctuation marks create havoc in the game?

A similar question about the descriptions themselves. Can we add full stops and commas (and maybe even quotation marks for direct speech) or will these make merry hell, initiating a nuclear meltdown as the computer breaks out in beads of toxic cold sweat at having to deal with something so (from my perspective) simple as a comma?

Wonderful, wonderful mod. Thank you.

There are actually. If no messages appear at all, check the txt file for mistakes. A " or , in the wrong spot invalidates the entire file and it doesn't work.

There are actually. If no messages appear at all, check the txt file for mistakes. A " or , in the wrong spot invalidates the entire file and it doesn't work.

As a Female PC/NPC that is true, But for male PC/NPC they are currently empty.

Compare

Apropos/db/FemaleActor_Male/FemaleActor_Male_Boobjob*.txt

and

Apropos/db/MaleActor_Female/MaleActor_Female_Boobjob*.txt

If someone would like to author those and submit I would be glad to include in the next release.

Compare

and

If someone would like to author those and submit I would be glad to include in the next release.

I suppose you could start with one set and just modify for the other perspective?

Compare

and

I'm relieved to hear that the absence of opening breast messages from my game is not a bug or error introduced by me! You ask for submissions, so here is what I just wrote for my own game. Feel free to use if you like. I like variety so I have made an effort to distinguish between acts as well as voices:

1st person: "{ACTIVE_NAME} gently massages my ironhard {COCK} with the silky flesh of her pendulous breasts"

NB I deliberately chose not to use the synonymn option {BOOBS} with that last one

2nd person: "{ACTIVE_NAME} licks her lips as you dribble a trail of precum over her magnificent {BOOBS}"

3rd. person: "{ACTIVE_NAME} sucks the tip of {PRIMARY_NAME}'s cock as he fucks the luscious valley of her {BOOBS}"

For nonconsensual (but in my game this is always roleplay never real rape)

1st person: "{ACTIVE_NAME}'s creamy white {BOOB}s turn blue with bruises as I mould them around my gnarled and knotted {COCK}"

2nd person: "You knead {ACTIVE_NAME}'s soft doughy {BOOB}'s with  rough calloused hands as you fuck her elegant Breton face"

NB "Breton" there is specific to my game. It will not suit everyone, but it would great if Apropos were to introduce a synonym option for different races and classes of NPC, as well as designations like "bandit" "thief" "forsworn" etc

3rd person: "{PRIMARY-NAME}'s rough tit-fuck is not tender but [ACTIVE-NAME}'s soft {BOOBS} are certainly getting tenderized"

I have one noob question. Is it OK to use punctuation (commas, question marks, quotation marks for direct speech) in these messages or will that totally mess things up with the software?

I have one noob question. Is it OK to use punctuation (commas, question marks, quotation marks for direct speech) in these messages or will that totally mess things up with the software?

you can, but you have to escape " and ' symbols. e.g. convert them into \" and \'

I actually didn't think any of the MalePC stuff was up and running yet.

Yes, MalePC stuff was added last update. It's not complete though.

A question then; when two NPCs go at it, what determines the point of view of the messages, whether FemalePC/MaleNPC or MalePC/FemaleNPC?

I actually didn't think any of the MalePC stuff was up and running yet.

Yes, MalePC stuff was added last update. It's not complete though.

A question then; when two NPCs go at it, what determines the point of view of the messages, whether FemalePC/MaleNPC or MalePC/FemaleNPC?

So far as I am aware, there are no NPC-on-NPC messages (at least not yet). There has to be a player character (an I or you or he or she) for messages to appear. I might be wrong about this (I do not use the Wear and Tear feature), but I think that is how it works. If I am right, the point of view is determined by the sex of the PC. If your character is male, you get messages from the male point of view (it is your cock slides or glides or rides in pride); if your character is female, the tide is turned and you are the recipient of all the gliding and sliding and riding, which (along with wear and tear) is probably enough to send you into hiding, or at least make you bide your time until the women get into sexlab modding (horribile dictu!).