Apropos - Feature Request and Descriptions Submission

As it stands now I am fairly content with the parts that is done. I do have idea's and suggestions for the wear and tear part, but I have mentioned those before so waiting till I see what you guys come up with before I make more suggestions there.

I do have a report/suggestion. During sex if there is more than one animation it often will say x has cum at the end of each animation.

My suggestion if it is possible is only apply the cum description when the sexlab triggers a orgasm and use the first description set again for when the animations switch, or even add another set for animation switch. So for example.

Right now it would be something like this. Each line is a new animation starting.

Bert slides his cock into your pussy. (this triggers at the start)

Bert cums in your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the first animation.)

Bert cums in your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the second animation)

Bert cums in your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the third animation which is when Bert actually orgasm's)

That would be one where the vaginal sex animation played in 3 different ways since some mods trigger more than one animation in a row.

example of using the same one for each animation.

Bert slides his cock into your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the first animation.)

Bert slides his cock into your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the second animation)

Bert cums in your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the third animation which is when Bert actually orgasm's)

example of having a 3rd set of descriptions for only when animations switch.

Bert moves the two of your around and continues to pound your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the first animation.)

Bert moves the two of your around and continues to pound your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the second animation)

Now that might be impossible to code since I have no idea how animation are selected and when sexlab decides to trigger a orgasm. But if possible that would add a lot to the immersion of the mod and make it better if it can be done.

I've reorganised this post to remove clutter.

This db is currently packaged with Apropos itself, but I will continue to post updates here, saves Gooser releasing updates every time I finish something.

INSTRUCTIONS AND IMPORTANT MESSAGES:

SIMPLY OVERWRITE THE DB IN APROPOS, EITHER MANUALLY OR VIA WHICHEVER MOD ORGANISER YOU USE.

MAKE SURE STAGE 1 IS TURNED ON IN APROPOS' MCM, OR NOTHING WILL HAPPEN DURING THE FIRST STAGE.

AFTER INSTALLING MY DB FILE, YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST ENTER APROPOS' MCM MENU AND CLICK THE REFRESH BUTTON, OR A LARGE PART OF THE FILE SIMPLY WILL NOT WORK.

SOME FILES DO NOT WORK DUE TO APROPOS' OWN SUPPORT (OR LACK THEREOF). FOR EXAMPLE, THERE ARE FF FILES IN THERE, BUT UNTIL APROPOS SUPPORTS THIS, THEY WON'T WORK. SOMETIMES I JUST LIKE TO WRITE NEW STUFF.

USERS CAN DO WHAT THEY LIKE WITH MY DB, FEEL FREE TO EDIT IT ANY WAY YOU SEE FIT.

PLEASE PM ME ANY TYPOS, BROKEN TAGS OR OTHER ERRORS SO THEY CAN BE FIXED. THANK YOU.

I DO NOT TAKE SUBMISSIONS, SO PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME YOUR WORK, BUT I HEARTILY RECOMMEND THAT YOU POST YOUR OWN DB FILES, EVEN IF ONLY A SINGLE ANIMATION, SO THAT OTHER USERS CAN USE WHATEVER CONTENT THEY LIKE.

Now, as much as I would love to write files to cover every possible setting someone could use for SexLab, it's just not going to happen. It's time consuming enough just to write files for the settings I myself use. So, I'm going to concentrate on those, a 'standard' set of files, if you will. Below is a file containing the settings I'll be working with. For optimal compatibility, these are the ones you'll want to switch on, too. All files will be switched on for Consensual by default unless listed otherwise. Be aware that not all of these are actually finished yet. A * indicates it's done.

FOREPLAY

Foreplay animations are animations written with an 'extra' stage, so that they will trigger 'transition' messages when used with SexLab's Pre-Sex Foreplay option.

RAPE

These are the animations you'll want to have switched on under SexLab's 'Aggressive' animation toggle menu. Also be aware, that if you turn on SexLab's 'Restrict Aggressive Animation' option, anything ticked will not be used for consensual sex. I will be assuming you have it turned off.

RAPE ONLY

These animations should be switched on for Aggressive, but off for consensual. I personally play with all Pillory and Bound animations turned off for rape as well, so that only Prison Overhaul triggers them, but it's up to you if you want them in the normal aggressive animation pool.

OFF

Some animations I'll be ignoring for various reasons. Reasons listed in the file.

OFF FOR FEMALE

Primarily creature animations that are really hard to explain when triggered in female rape situations. None of the creatures are currently supported right now anyway, but they will be.

Change Log

13/12/2015 Big overhaul done; all generic messages (so, not the animation specific ones) have been stripped down to ensure they don't included references to anything that might not be in an animation, like spread legs, hard thrusting, whatever. They should work much better for any 'generic' animation now. The old lines that were removed will find their way into appropriate animation specific files.

Also, new lines for W&T (1st Person only, converting them to 2nd person is my next priority). Trolls are also redone to include all the new animations; all current troll animations now have their own files. Several animations were swapped between vaginal & anal for various reasons.

03/08/2015 Mito's Tease & Leito Cunnilingus added. Both have Pre-Sex Foreplay support and are consensual only.

27/04/2015 Not strictly an Apropos update, but along the same vein. Below is a replacement .esp file I made for the awesome mod Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition by mainfct & wpg97541. It doesn't change the mod at all, it simply expands on the dialogue. Expect the content to be in much the same theme as my db, and also to be female character focused.

16/03/2015 Leito Kissing unique animation added, Pre-Sex Foreplay compatable. Requires the 'Foreplay' tag to be supported by Apropos.

02/03/2015 Werewolf files overhauled. Unique animation files for Werewolf Missionary, Werewolf Doggystyle, Werewolf Rough Doggystyle, Werewolf Holding, Werewolf Panic Redone & Werewolf Panic Blowjob. Both consensual & rape files for both.

05/02/2015 Minor change. Existing footjob files for consensual repackaged as Bleagh FootJob unique animation. Edited 'generic' versions of the same files have replaced them in the FemaleActor_Male folder as placeholders to work for any other footjob animation. The reason for this is the large number of new (and awesome) animations by Mito and Leito. Unique animation files will be written for these eventually, but until that happens, there's now some 'generic' footjob messages.

03/02/2015 Added dummy start files, so no more need to delete the original db, a straight overwrite will now work. 3 new unique animations added: 4D Doggystyle, Leito Doggystyle & Leito Foot Fetish. Consensual only at the moment, but the two Leito ones will have rape versions written at some point.

16/12/2014 Unique files added for AM Sleeping (rape only).

14/12/2014 Unique files added for Pillory Torment 2 (rape only), Zyn Double Penetration (consensual only, MMF only) and Zaz OTK Spanking (consensual only). Zyn DP won't work until Gooser adds support for it. Zaz Spanking won't work until it has the Foreplay tag and Foreplay support is added to Apropos.

12/12/2014 Non-unique files for MF Handjob, Footjob & Fisting redone with new 3rd person style. Unique animation added for 4D Fisting.

09/12/2014 Foreplay animations done as Unique Animations; Arrok Foreplay, Arrok Sitting Foreplay, Arrok Standing Foreplay and 3J Eromassage. Note that none of these will actually work until Gooser switches on Foreplay and someone adds appropriate tags to 3J Eromassage. These are just there ready for the appropriate support.

04/12/2014 New content.

• Canine files overhauled, including unique animation files for Canine Missionary, Dayelyte Dog Fun, Dayelyte Dog Spooning, Panic Consensual & Panic New. Canine Doggystyle takes the place of the 'default' vaginal messages, with Dominate as the 'default' anal. Files are also included for Oral; however these will not work at the moment. The dog oral animation is missing the 'canine' tag, and therefore cannot be detected by Apropos. Either Apropos or More Nasty Critters will need to add this tag for the messages to appear.
  • Pillory Sex 2 included, files are reordered versions of Pillory Sex 1's messages. This animation contains rape files only, I would suggest switching Pillory animations off for consensual sex.
  • Existing unique animations that are not fitting rape animations have had their rape messages added (with some slight rewording) to their consensual files. The original rape files still exist, in the off chance that someone actually turns on Arrok 69 for rape.

25/11/2014 Format change Update, read the instructions. Seriously, I'll be laughing at anyone who complains about the issue this will cause with an incorrect update.

• Giant files redone, including Giant Harrassment as a unique file. Like Horse, all Giant messages should now more accurately represent what's going on on-screen.
  • Support for the Pre-sex Foreplay function in SexLab (NOT the foreplay animations). All starting files have been renamed 'Stage1', so no more missing messages when sex begins.
  • Specially designated Foreplay animations (so far, Arrok 69 and Arrok Blowjob) have additional stage files. These files will only trigger when the stage is used during Pre-sex Foreplay, and replace the normal Orgasm stage message. This will better represent that these stages have no cumshot and transation into sex.

INSTRUCTIONS: Until Gooser changes the base Apropos install, you will need to delete the db file from your Skyrim install, otherwise overwriting it with my db will result in having both Start and Stage1 files, which will result in 2 messages during the opening stage. Now, I could add in dummy blank start files, but I'm curious to see who reads instructions.

Also, remember to click REFRESH (some minor Synonym tweaks included) and to switch on Stage 1 messages in the Apropos MCM. If you don't, you'll get no opening stage messages. Unless you also didn't delete the original db file.

06/11/2014 Horse message files overhauled to be more representative of what's going on on-screen. Unique animation files for Horse Doggystyle added.

24/10/2014 Unique animation files for Arrok Anal & Arrok Rape added.

21/10/2014 Unique animation files for Arrok Blowjob, Arrok 69 & DI Blowjob added.

13/10/2014 Unique animation files for AP Bed Missionary, AP Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl, DI Doggystyle, Rough Missionary, Zyn Doggystyle, Zyn Missionary & Zyn Rough Standing. Also includes Devious Devices' DD Belted Solo and Zaz's Pillory Sex 1.

30/09/2014 Horse Anal, Draugr Anal, Giant Handjob & all Lurker now included. W&T refined to make sense with the new delay.

Some great ideas by Nutluck and Decauk. My perspective is a little different, since I play mostly as a male player (so wear and tear is irrelevant). I also stick to consensual sex, so my wish list is fairly simple. This is a great mod, and some of the lines, such as "you shoot hot ropes into [NPC's] pussy" work very well, but I have three suggestions that might make a great mod even better. They are:

1) WE NEED MORE ADJECTIVES. Not just in the wear and tear side, but (for male player characters) in the default messages. Some of these are very perfunctory:

You cum in [NPC's] ass

Player name cums in [NPC's] mouth

I cum all over [NPC's] boobs

Even a few additions would spice this up a bit. For instance (I shall use green text for suggested revisions):

I shoot a huge load into Aela's red-hot rectum

You fill Jordis's lovely mouth with load after luscious load

Gunnar paints Lydia's magnificent breasts with a blanket of snowy sperm

2. MORE VARIETY OF SYNTAX

The syntax (word order) of most messages at present takes the same predictable form:

Subject; verb; preposition; noun (for bodily liquid); NPC's name with  possessive; noun for bodily orifice

I think that the only technical requirement is the name with possessive, so why not vary the structure of the messages, maybe in some cases beginning with the possessive. So, as an alternative to:

I fill Jordis's lovely mouth with load after luscious load

sometimes have this kind of sentence:

Jordis's  eyes sparkle with lust as she siphons rope after rope from my throbbing shaft

That last one might seem a bit long, but I think that 16 words is a realistic upper limit.

Still more variation can be introduced if the NPC possessive [Jordis's, Lydia's etc] is used not as a possessive but as a contraction of the verb 'to be' (Jordis is, Lydia is, etc). So the messages might read:

Lydia's the best cocksucker in Skyrim and she knows it.

Aela's no dog, but she sure is an animal in the sack.

It's clear now that Janessa's on the brink.

Possessives might also be used to move beyond the narrow formula of describing specific body parts:

Aela's climax is so loud, it makes Fus-Ro-Dah sound like a whisper.

Anneke's house is small, but she offers the sweet hospitality of hot cunt.

Elisif's shy at first, but her inhibitions  melt away and she goes ass to mouth

3. Direct Speech can be incorporated into some messages. There was talk earlier of having direct speech as a separate category, and that would work too, but it could also be used in the current formats:

Aela's cries grow louder as my pace quickens: "Fuck me hard! Punish that pussy!"

"Ya like cum, huh? Lick me clean!"  Lust overcomes Elisif's pride and she obediently licks you.

These specific examples are examples only. My main point is that this wonderful mod has the potential for great textual variety.

As it stands now I am fairly content with the parts that is done. I do have idea's and suggestions for the wear and tear part, but I have mentioned those before so waiting till I see what you guys come up with before I make more suggestions there.

I do have a report/suggestion. During sex if there is more than one animation it often will say x has cum at the end of each animation.

My suggestion if it is possible is only apply the cum description when the sexlab triggers a orgasm and use the first description set again for when the animations switch, or even add another set for animation switch. So for example.

Right now it would be something like this. Each line is a new animation starting.

Bert cums in your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the first animation.)

Bert cums in your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the second animation)

That would be one where the vaginal sex animation played in 3 different ways since some mods trigger more than one animation in a row.

example of using the same one for each animation.

Bert slides his cock into your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the first animation.)

Bert slides his cock into your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the second animation)

example of having a 3rd set of descriptions for only when animations switch.

Bert moves the two of your around and continues to pound your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the first animation.)

Bert moves the two of your around and continues to pound your pussy. (this triggers at the end of the second animation)

Now that might be impossible to code since I have no idea how animation are selected and when sexlab decides to trigger a orgasm. But if possible that would add a lot to the immersion of the mod and make it better if it can be done.

First, Nutluck, I really appreciate your feedback - as well as everybody else who has contributed thoughts and ideas about this mod.

If you don't mind too much, can you repost your W&T thoughts on this thread?

As far as this new idea goes, I'm not sure everybody would appreciate the repeated messages - if they are verbatim. In fact, I just added code the recent release that keeps redundant messages from being displayed during AnimationChange IF the body part is the same. So if there IS a transition from Oral to Vaginal, for instance, we should see distinct messages - in fact, completely separate description .txt files are consulted and used.

Also, I'm not sure I completely understand - are you trying to, in effect, simulate multiple orgasms? :)

Also, under the "Under Development" notes in the OP I think I do intimate that I am going to tap into Stage changes. My thought is that we will have separate description .txt files for each of the stage changes, and also for body parts, and/or creature types.

Would that fit into or satisfy your vision?

Well right now I am getting the repeating message already for every new animation. I thought that it was meant to do that, is that a bug?

As for the W&T sure I will gather my thoughts again and repost it over here.

That should be fixed in the latest version from Friday. I'd like to see an Apropos log if you are seeing repeats.

Thanks

Ah ok, I don't know if I am using the latest version from Friday or not. I tested this yesterday but I don't think I checked to see if their was a new version. So it might have been a old version i had still doing that.

I will go check now and see if I have the latest version and post back here.

Ok just checked and I was using the previous version of Apropos so that is likely why I was seeing that. i thought it was a feature not a bug which is why I made my suggestion above that I did.

I will update it and give it a try later today or hopefully tomorrow if I get time and see if that goes away.

Below is a repost of what I posted in the other thread about the W&T features.

I mostly agree with Night, though I think tweaking it further would help. I also think there should be a toggle for a movement debuff as well. Since to me that makes sense but I know some people have mods that already effect movement from sex, but some of us do not. So having a toggle to turn the movement part of the debuff on or off would solve the issue for everyone.

What I would suggest is this, which I think is posted earlier in this thread or something similar. :)

Lighter version

Oral

Level 0 - +15 speech

Level 1 - no stats

Level 2 - no stats

Level 3 - no stats

Level 4 - - 5% magicka regen

Level 5 - -10%  magicka regen -5 Speech

Level 6 - -15% magicka regen -10 Speech

Level 7 - 20% magicka regen -15 Speech

Level 8 - 25% magicka regen -20 Speech

Vaginal

Level 0 - +15% stamina regen

Level 1 - no stats

Level 2 - no stats

Level 3 - no stats

Level 4 - - 5% stamina/health regen

Level 5 - -10%  s/h regen

Level 6 - -15% s/h regen -5% movement

Level 7 - -20% s/h regen -10% movement

Level 8 - -25% s/h regen -15% movement

anal

Level 0 - no stats

Level 1 - no stats

Level 2 - no stats

Level 3 - no stats

Level 5 - -10%  s/h regen -5% movement

Level 6 - -15% s/h regen -10% movement

Level 7 - -20% s/h regen -15% movement

level 7 - -25% s/h regen -20% movement

You could let the effects stack easily enough and they still wouldn't be to bad. Even a 8 in all 3 would only result in a combined.

- 20 speech

-25% magicka

-50% health/stamina

-35% movement

Which I could consider reasonable hell really that seems light considering the might of gang raping that would be required to get to that level.

Which brings up another option. Have a default light version and then a toggle to turn on a hardcore version of the mod(perhaps let the movement penalty only be on the hardcore one.)

Hardcore verions

Oral

Level 0 - +15 speech

Level 1 - no stats

Level 2 - no stats

Level 3 - no stats

Level 4 - - 5% magicka regen

Level 5 - -10%  magicka regen -5 Speech

Level 6 - -20% magicka regen -10 Speech

Level 7 - -30% magicka regen -20 Speech

Level 8 - -40% magicka regen -30 Speech

Vaginal

Level 0 - +15% stamina regen

Level 1 - no stats

Level 2 - no stats

Level 3 - no stats

Level 5 - -10%  s/h regen

Level 6 - -20% s/h regen -5% movement

Level 7 - -30% s/h regen -10% movement

Level 8 - -40% s/h regen -20% movement

anal

Level 0 - no stats

Level 1 - no stats

Level 2 - no stats

Level 3 - no stats

Level 5 - -10%  s/h regen -5% movement

Level 6 - -20% s/h regen -10% movement

Level 7 - -30% s/h regen -20% movement

level 7 - -40% s/h regen -30% movement

That would put the PC in a sorry state if all 3 was at level 8 which makes sense considering the battering of a gang rape that likely happened or multiple ones in short order.

Then the totals would be

-40% magicka

-30 speach

-80% health/stamina

-50% movement

Anyways just idea's and providing feedback.

Gooser, would you be willing to give a few pointers (maybe even a tutorial) for help for those of us who might like to edit the existing messages (most of which are excellent btw)? I know you have a brief statement on the OP but it is intimidating for a noob! (In particular, it is the validating process that mystifies me. I was expecting Apropos to have a more user friendly interface, but maybe that was an unrealistic expectation).

Perhaps we could then use this forum for sharing ideas as to particular messages or kinds of messages that work well.

Thanks for a fantastic mod.

- I would like to have the (rare) chance to get  a message the moment a wear/tear value changes a state.

- A random chance that npc commenting on the state of wear/tear values. ("Hows your ass doing? Heared you had some deep inside conversation with a guard yesterday.")

- I would like to have the (rare) chance to get  a message the moment a wear/tear value changes a state.

- A random chance that npc commenting on the state of wear/tear values. ("Hows your ass doing? Heared you had some deep inside conversation with a guard yesterday.")

I think adding a message after the sex act informing you the W&T value has changed is a very good idea. A example would be.

Oral - "You jaws ache and your throat feels raw now"

Or something to that effect, could have a message for each tier for each type of wear. They would play following the end of the sex act that caused the new level.

As for the NPC commenting I think it would be easier to do it like diseases work now. If you have a disease debuff NPC's will comment on you not looking so good etc. Could do something similar when the PC has a W&T debuff, a comment like.

"Are you ok? your walking funny"

or something along those lines. Would only need a few of those to be randomly selected. Would be great if they could be voice acted but not required. Maybe 2-5 such lines should be enough.

I didnt suggest to add a message after a sex act changing w&t, thats too obvious and its going to be  spammy if another message rolls down at this point.

Its about the random factor that at standart gameplay when the pc recovers from its acts suddenly gets a message. Just out of the blue. Its about adding a tiny bit content to skyrim which might surprise the player and make the game interresting.

Didnt know about diseases, but from the sound thats what I would like to have but with custom textmessages.

Recommending removing "vagina" from the list to use.  It doesn't really sound as well, nor when speaking it.

Cunny, cunt, pussy, slit, honeypot, kitty (not sure about that one), all sound much nicer and look better in text.  Vagina just sounds so....clinical.

"His turgid penile tissue forces past your labia majora into the minoris"
"You scream as the sex organ pierces the tissue of your hymen."

...actually that last one could work for Estrus, if someone could integrate Estrus into SexLab.

Guest Katherlne

Hello. Thank you for this mod, he really make sex acts in skyrim more deeper and role play. And my request... Can you make logs for lesbi? Thank!

Hello. Thank you for this mod, he really make sex acts in skyrim more deeper and role play. And my request... Can you make logs for lesbi? Thank!

Gooser has said they will be coming along with others, right now he is just working out the bugs with the system before adding more. :)

Recommending removing "vagina" from the list to use.  It doesn't really sound as well, nor when speaking it.

Cunny, cunt, pussy, slit, honeypot, kitty (not sure about that one), all sound much nicer and look better in text.  Vagina just sounds so....clinical.

...actually that last one could work for Estrus, if someone could integrate Estrus into SexLab.

I love this mod and genuinely appreciate all the hard work that Gooser and foxyvixen have put it into it, but I have to agree with XunTzu that "vagina" is one of the very few moments where the mod slips (another is the use of "orgasm" as a physical substance--"you shoot your orgasm"). The problem, as XunTzu says, is that "vagina" sounds clinical. Eating pussy is one thing, but who eats vagina?

Easy to find fault, but let's offer some constructive solutions. The mod already does a great job with slang (pussy, cunt etc.). Maybe one word that might be added to these is "beaver" (I have not yet seen it, so apologies if it is already there). Maybe also "minge" (but then again, maybe not). If you want a more "highbrow" sound, two possibilities are "vulva" (Latinate but not clinical) and "yoni" (from the Kama Sutra, but with 1960s overtones). Just ideas off the top of my head. None ideal, but all preferable to vagina imho. Some adjectives would also go a long way to adding immersion. Some messages have these already and they work very well, but there a few that need fleshing out, as I noted in an earlier post.

One underutilized term for female pudenda (and please don't use that word) is "cleft." It somehow sounds lore friendly ("her cleft gripped and held him and exaltation roared in his ears as if he had plunged his sword into the heart of a Viking king"). Also "gash". Adjectives? Pungent pussy; juicy pussy; sweet young pussy; mellow milf pussy; silk-smooth beaver; bubbling beaver; vertical smile (always loved that one); riotous pussy (topical overtones there); yearning yoni; tight snatch; viscous vulva; frothing fuck-hole; etc. etc.

You can also mix up verbs and nouns, so a blow job becomes a "furious face-fuck" while a cunt "sucks and slurps with deliberate lasciviousness". Just suggestions.

I would still love to hear some guidance as to how to write and validate our own descriptions.

I love this mod and genuinely appreciate all the hard work that Gooser and foxyvixen have put it into it, but I have to agree with XunTzu that "vagina" is one of the very few moments where the mod slips (another is the use of "orgasm" as a physical substance--"you shoot your orgasm"). The problem, as XunTzu says, is that "vagina" sounds clinical. Eating pussy is one thing, but who eats vagina?

Easy to find fault, but let's offer some constructive solutions. The mod already does a great job with slang (pussy, cunt etc.). Maybe one word that might be added to these is "beaver" (I have not yet seen it, so apologies if it is already there). Maybe also "minge" (but then again, maybe not). If you want a more "highbrow" sound, two possibilities are "vulva" (Latinate but not clinical) and "yoni" (from the Kama Sutra, but with 1960s overtones). Just ideas off the top of my head. None ideal, but all preferable to vagina imho. Some adjectives would also go a long way to adding immersion. Some messages have these already and they work very well, but there a few that need fleshing out, as I noted in an earlier post.

One underutilized term for female pudenda (and please don't use that word) is "cleft." It somehow sounds lore friendly ("her cleft gripped and held him and exaltation roared in his ears as if he had plunged his sword into the heart of a Viking king"). Also "gash". Adjectives? Pungent pussy; juicy pussy; sweet young pussy; mellow milf pussy; silk-smooth beaver; bubbling beaver; vertical smile (always loved that one); riotous pussy (topical overtones there); yearning yoni; tight snatch; viscous vulva; frothing fuck-hole; etc. etc.

You can also mix up verbs and nouns, so a blow job becomes a "furious face-fuck" while a cunt "sucks and slurps with deliberate lasciviousness". Just suggestions.

I would still love to hear some guidance as to how to write and validate our own descriptions.

Maybe we just need to consult a real juicy romance novel? Those seem to strike a nice balance between clinical and corniness with some poetic uses? I would love for someone to come up with a new set of official "lists" personally. I'm responsible for "vagina" (I didn't think about the clinical-ness, but now that you mention it, it is a bit immersion breaking), and "orgasm" (is it a noun, a verb, etc?). People can always edit the lists, but I think we should have some vetted defaults so people aren't complaining... :)

I should be writing a report right now.. eh... but here's what I came up with. Some are for women, some are for men, a lot .. I tried anyway.. to make interchangeable for a lot of situations. Some require a 's as I didn't put them in lol.. But yea here are my contributions. I'll be happy to add more. 

<--- avid romance novel writer and reader LOL

Also these might be a bit too long... let me know I can do my best to cut the down.

You moan as you feel (NPC) pick up the pace, the wet sound of cunt meeting cock filling the air.

You spread your legs a bit wider, enjoying the delicious friction of (NPC) cock against the velvet softness of your pussy.

You are unable to hold back a scream as you feel the sharp pain of (NPC) piercing your hymen.

(NPC) melts into the warm confineds of your velvet cunny, beginning a steady pace.

Your arousal begins to peak as (NPC) begins to pound into you, sending vibrations of pleasure up your spine.

You grunt as you bury yourself into (NPC) buttery soft slit. 

Grabbing a thick handful of hair, you begin to pump deep inside (NPC), enjoying the drag and pull of her cunny.

You lick your lips and smile before sucking the lenght of (NPC) cock into your mouth, lashing your tongue along its surface on the way down.

Your breasts sway and bounce each time (NPC) hips meet yours, your nipples growing harder with each inward push.

Your toes curl and your squeeze your eyes shut as (NPC) bottoms out in your ass, making you feel the full length of (him/her)

You stroke your clit, your eyes on (NPC) as he slowly strokes his cock in and out of your honey pot.

Your nails dig into the thick muscles of (NPC) back as (NPC) picks up the pace, your calves tightening around (NPC) churning buttocks.

You feel faint as the first waves of orgasm hit your clit to vibrate deep inside you, feeling spurt after spurt of (NPC) white cream coating your walls.

-C

Words to replace vagina with, these are the ones I don't think are to offensive and sorry if anyone finds one offensive and also leaves no doubt for most people what it means.

Beaver

Cunt

Kitty

Muff/Muffin

Pussy

Snatch

Twat

Some less well known ones depending on where you live

Coochie

Cooter

Cunny

Poon/Poontang

Quim

I approve of fuck-hole, I've seen "snatch" already in the list.

And yes, the "orgasm" as jizz is kinda....but maybe it's a place holder?

Yoni works, though vulva seems more appropriate for massage lessons....yes there's a proper way to do a sexual massage, not leading to intercourse.  Done right, you can have a girl undergo "orgasmic meditation" and be in an orgasmic state, potentially up to several hours....but that's besides the point.

"Penis" as far as guy's go is fine but the common slang already included probably covers it mostly.

Does apropos filter certain nouns for the type of animation?  aggressive vs consensual.

I can write something, but I don't know how you'll make it work for the system.

Estrus tentacle 01
You/PC name look(s) on in horror as tentacles burst from the ground and restrain(s)/bind(s) you/PC name.

Delay after start stage, but Estrus is a bit buggy and will spawn multiple starts before continuing on, think that's more of an issue with the game engine or Papyru though.
You/PC name let(s) out a gasp as a tendril rubs rough, bumpy nubs against your/her (STATE) (VAGINA SYNONYM).

Estrus 01, second stage
Your/PC name legs are spread wider, as another tendril/tentacle/whatever synonym opens to reveal a throbbing (PENIS SYNONYM), and plunges it into your (STATE) (VAGINA SYNONYM)

End stage
You/PC name let(s) out a scream as noisome fluids fill your (STATE) (VAGINA SYNONYM), forcing you into a convulsing orgasm.

Think Estrust 02 or the side tentacles do vaginal and anal...

Arrok Blowjob, consensual.

Start stage
You/PC Name and NPC Name settle on the floor, when you /PC name grabs and slowly strokes his/NPC name's (PENIS SYNONYM)

And....as I haven't seen the rest of the stages, I'm not sure what to write at this point....

Male's perspective would be touchy to work on, if the lines are written one way, it's glorifying rape, written another and you might end up with Truth in Television moments.

Example for Arrok Rape missionary.

Start stage.
You/PC name drag(s) NPC name closer as she struggles and screams no, before forcing/jamming/plunging your cock/dick/rod (insert PENIS SYNONYM) into her. (optional part for state and vaginal or anal?)

Any one of the intermediate stages.
NPC name sobs quietly as you/PC Name's pound(s) in and out of her (VAGINA SYNONYM)

Endstage
NPC name screams out as you/PC Name thrust furiously before shooting (jizz/off/cum) deep inside her (VAGINA SYNONYM).
Or
NPC name cries out as she feels your/PC name's (cum) pours deep inside her.

Example using Ysolda and first person>
You drag Ysolda closer as she struggles and screams no, before forcing your cock into her.
Ysolda sobs quietly as you pound in and out of her cunt.
Ysolda screams out as you thrust furiously before shooting cum deep inside her pussy.
Alternate for last line
Ysolda screams out as your jizz pours deep inside her.

First - great mod!  Thanks for making it!

One suggestion I have, and I'm not sure how possible it is, would be to somehow take into account the size of the penis vs. the state of the vagina when it comes to how sex affects wear and tear, and also possibly pain vs. enjoyment.  For example a virgin having sex with a horse (or someone that is hung like one) would probably be a bit on the painful side and also result in a higher wear and tear value afterward, whereas someone lets say "experienced" having sex with a character that isn't very well endowed would probably not be super enjoyable (for either party).

I know you can set the default size of schlongs in SoS, but I'm not sure if there is some way to tap into that to accomplish the above.  Either way, I think it would be a cool addition.

Thanks again for all your work on this mod! ^_^