Hi this looks like a great mod but I cannot open the zips, any ideas/advice

Use mod manager. Seductress Serana uses FOMOD installer, which will allow you to pick options for it. Just pick the mod archive from your hard drive with Nexus Mod Manager, Mod Organizer or Wrye Bash. That will automatically start the FOMOD installer.

• 6 months later...

Hi. I use UNPB body and I'm satisfied with how it generally looks, but when it comes to Serana, she really has small breasts. It's especially annoying because I gave her the Lustmord armour which gives her a nice rack while clothed, but then she loses it when naked. I was thinking of trying her CBBE version but would that mean I also have to install the body type? Or how can I just enlarge her breasts while keeping the UNPB? Thanks.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/10/2020 at 4:42 AM, Lonely_Frustration said:

Can I use this for special ED? It's not the same without my OG Serana ;-(

I have been using it in SE for well over a year now. In case you haven't figured it out yet, you can simply convert the ESP to Form 44 with the Creation Kit, and (I'm not sure if this part is necessary but I did it anyway) you can convert the head .nif files with ousnius' SSE NIF Optimizer. Be sure to read the instructions for those tools. That's all I did to this mod, and as I said I have been using it all this time with absolutely no issues.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pleased with this mod, but having trouble with Serana's body. I wanted her to have the same body as my character and the NPCs in the game, so I copied femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 over from the CharacterAssets folder to the Serana folder, replacing those in that folder. But what I got instead, was a far skinnier body, with much smaller breasts, and a rather dirty skin. All I want is for Serana to have the same nude body as all the other NPCs. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong.

On 10.03.2014 at 19:50, zyf2008 said:

Мне нужна помощь! Моя серана выглядит так.

Выявить скрытое содержимое

после 191633-0-21810200-1394468008_thumb.jpg

У меня есть только раса Элин, тело cbbe, XPMS.  

оптимизаторов никаких не ставил?

• 2 years later...