NIce

I have a problem with Serana ... there is no dialogue to tell him to become a follower :( ... some suggestions ?

Serana as a Him? Did you get your meshes for Serana from SOS?

If I recall correctly Serana automatically joins you and leaves you a couple times before you get the option to decide whether you want her or not for further play.

NIce

I have a problem with Serana ... there is no dialogue to tell him to become a follower :( ... some suggestions ?

If I recall correctly Serana automatically joins you and leaves you a couple times before you get the option to decide whether you want her or not for further play.

Oh no lol ... just google translate fail ahah she is a girl in my game :D

Ok THK i think to know why she not follow me ... i'm at game start and use console command to make it appear

Maybe you help me to found the succubus armor in the screen ?

Very nice, but does anyone think they can make this work with BBP effects? Or would something like that be a bit too ambitious?

Currently, I use HDT Physics with CBBEv3 and everyone in the game is affected except Serana with this mod on. Trust me, I would try myself if I knew how to

You can do two things:

1- Copy the body files with BBP/TBBP that you're using for your character then paste over the ones for Serana/Elizabeth

or

2- Edit Serana/Elizabeth in CK to use "NONE" in the skin option like I explained in the notes, this also solves the vampire lord transformation problem with AFT.

Not to sound like a total noob, but I'm really not familiar with CK, where would I find Serana/Elizabeth and their respective skin options? I'm also thinking of throwing in the Vampire Lord transformation as well so knowing where these files are would be really helpful

Thanks

Not to sound like a total noob, but I'm really not familiar with CK, where would I find Serana/Elizabeth and their respective skin options? I'm also thinking of throwing in the Vampire Lord transformation as well so knowing where these files are would be really helpful

Thanks

Use the optional esp file in the downloads to get rid of the body.

Thanks

Thanks, it's working now

However, do you know anything it might NOT be compatible with? The mod's working mostly well but I'm getting some inconsistent game crashes on occasion

I just started the Dawnguard quest and have yet to meet her, should I wait to a certain point in the quest or can I load it now? thanks

Makes no difference as far as I know.

Thanks

Thanks, it's working now

However, do you know anything it might NOT be compatible with? The mod's working mostly well but I'm getting some inconsistent game crashes on occasion

Not this mod problem, it can be a number of things, especially HDT physics. That's Skyrim usual behavior, just give up playing this game without crashes, I gave up a long time ago.

NIce

Oh no lol ... just google translate fail ahah she is a girl in my game :D

Ok THK i think to know why she not follow me ... i'm at game start and use console command to make it appear

Maybe you help me to found the succubus armor in the screen ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15155/

I'm witnessing a mod conflict with the Elizabeth mod and my money's on Recruit More Blades - SkyHavenTempleEnhanced.

Cuz I mean, what did I expect? Silly of me not keeping track, I will now try to alter load orders and see if it solves anything.

Erm... false alram, dudes.  :P The mod works fine with recruit more blades.

In fact, I've just concluded that Elizabeth is fine with the latest Better vampires and Royal Bloodline combination,

Interesting NPCs, latest episode of Maids II : Deception, Resplendent Racials... and more.

Also, she looks ravishing in the latest ENB series, so cheers!  :)  Thank you for this awesome mod.

Ok, I'm loving the mod.. well from what I see from the pictures, but i cannot get it to load correctly, when I load it Serena's body changes but her entire head stays the same, her face color doesn't change and her hair doesn't either. I have tried everything I can think of and followed all of the instructions in the readme file, can anyone help?

Ok, I'm loving the mod.. well from what I see from the pictures, but i cannot get it to load correctly, when I load it Serena's body changes but her entire head stays the same, her face color doesn't change and her hair doesn't either. I have tried everything I can think of and followed all of the instructions in the readme file, can anyone help?

Did you uninstall all files if any from other Serana mods? Did you install the mod properly with NMM, overwriting any files if asked and checked if the esp was activated? Did you try putting it last in the load order? Did you for some reason rename the esp file to something else?

You can try installing manually by coping the esp file, meshes and textures folders to the data directory, this will install default CBBE body with default hair.

I think it is working alright, unless more people is experiencing the same problem. I cannot check it or change anything in the next few days because I will be traveling.

Did you uninstall all files if any from other Serana mods? Did you install the mod properly with NMM, overwriting any files if asked and checked if the esp was activated? Did you try putting it last in the load order? Did you for some reason rename the esp file to something else?

You can try installing manually by coping the esp file, meshes and textures folders to the data directory, this will install default CBBE body with default hair.

I think it is working alright, unless more people is experiencing the same problem. I cannot check it or change anything in the next few days because I will be traveling.

I have tried installing it manually and have even checked each file to make sure it transferred  to the Data folder correctly. Also i have uninstalled all mods other then the official dlc, the unofficial patches, and SMIM to see if that was the problem, it wasn't.

And yes I have installed it correctly in NMM, it is loading last, and I have not changed the name of any files. 

Hope your trip is enjoyable! 

Installed Elizabeth, when I enter Sky Heaven Temple, the game crashes. It doesn't even say "Not responding" just crashes. Only when I enter Sky Heaven temple.

Save just before entering the temple, deactivate the mod and see if it still crashes when you enter. Try lowering the graphics settings to the minimum too and see if it helps. If you still cannot enter you can type on the console "help elizabeth", then type "prid" followed by her ID that appeared and then type "moveto player", this will spawn a copy of her at your location.

For the people having issues with the appearance or mouth please check if other appeal mods work for you like Seranaholic or BVFE Serana before reporting a problem. Also check if you have the game updated to the latest patch.

I did a test on my brother's PC with a fresh skyrim install and SKSE only, I didn't find any problems.

For the people having issues with the appearance or mouth please check if other appeal mods work for you like Seranaholic or BVFE Serana before reporting a problem. Also check if you have the game updated to the latest patch.

I did a test on my brother's PC with a fresh skyrim install and SKSE only, I didn't find any problems.

Thanks , I will try as your idea

for some reason, this mod crashes my game. i dont have any other Skyrim mod for this characters but when i enable them the game crashes before the main menu D:

These files don't require anything. Serana only requires Dawnguard. Check your load order, one of your mods is missing a master.