Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

Thank any way it was only a suggestion about  the foursome thing, I really am after the animations of tongues to make oral look more realistic, I have been told it can't be done but they would have said that about sex animations in skyrim 18 months ago, when all was about was AP, which was very badly scripted  now look where you lot have got to it is amazing what you have all accomplished. FNIS for animations in skyrim, Ashal for is scripting abilities, and you animators for you great animations, between you, you have created the impossible. Not forgetting the great mods that makes them all work in game.

Yeah, animated tongues would be great. I can think of two possible solutions for this (but I'm not sure if either works). We would need the skeleton to have the tongue, am I right? Could we somehow add it to the skeletons and then hide it by masking without any graphical glitches? If so, then we just remove that mask before the sex starts.

Then we need a set of tongue animations (for different scenarios) a resource that would be copied to the animation that is worked on. Animator would take care of the syncing by selecting correct tongue animation for the job and adjusting the speed of it to match the head's. But are animation sequences themselves moveable between animations like this?

Or can we somehow have this model in Skyrim with no "home" but it would be added and removed when we need. Kind of like the strap-on. Is the problem again to animate it? I don't recall strap-on ever was.

Second solution is more elegant as it places less strain for the animators whom we want to focus on the actual Good Stuff . We would consider the tongue as a shlong that would have to be controlled via scripts. I think it would be a lot harder to accomplish compared to SoS, because there is a lot more movement and the sync to the animation has to be precise.

I'm sure someone has thought about these issues/possibilities before, so I'm curious to hear why we haven't yet seen anything like that. Is it considered a low priority due to it's impact and for what it would take to make one, or is there some technicality that stops it from happening.

What is the guy doing in the middle of the femdom animation? Sorry but that looks unnatural to me. The double penetration looks good though. More group animations is always welcome.

Well, there are plenty of animation where the male fucks the female. I thougt it wouldn't hurt to turn the tide for once. :P

When I think about it, femdom must stand for female domination so it was a stupid question. :P

I tried the femdom, knowing exactly what it was a FemDOM animation and I LOVE it :) It is fun for the guy to get fucked every now and then eh ;) I am keeping it in my game until its put into sexlab. As to your next project, can I put in a vote for the doggystyle animation? That is my favorite :D Really great work! Thank you for the animations :) 

-C

I Hope to see the anims you are working on in game soon.

You invited requests, so here are mine:

There are some vanilla lean-to animations where the NPC leans on a railing or enchanting table: a relatively simple loop would be to let her sway her buttocks seductively, and maybe look backwards (and to front again) in a second stage.

What about kissing and foreplay while NPC's are sitting on a bench or in a bath.

There is a lean-to wall animation that is good for female NPC masturbation, sliding down against the wall in a squatted position at the end.

Well, easily asked, but probably a lot of work.

Update!

The Missionary Animation is now available.

But there is a problem with the replacer. My Animation got 5 Stages, but the replacer only contains 4 of them. Thats because the only 5 stage animations comes from AP, and it's nearly impossible to replace one of those. The Characters won't align properly, so Arrok's animations are the only one I can replace.

Sorry for that!

Great work, I'm trying to work out how to make animations myself. But I'm getting horrible effects after exporting from max, converting kf to hkx and putting ingame. Could you tell me what skeletons your using to animate with ?

I'm using the XP32 Maximum Skeleton.

What about kissing and foreplay while NPC's are sitting on a bench or in a bath.

There is a lean-to wall animation that is good for female NPC masturbation, sliding down against the wall in a squatted position at the end.

You're adressing your request to the wrong Person.

I could make such an animation, but I can not force an Actor to interact with an object. That's the work of an Modder, not an Animator.

I don't know how to do it at least.

The only thing I might be able to do is an animation with a single actor. Like the masturbation you mentioned. But I can't align the Actor with the Wall/Chair/Table etc. 

You'd need to align the actor with SexLab controls and that would be very annoying I think.

Also it wouldn't work with NPC's only with the PC.

I tested the Missionary Replacer in game, and I encountered a slight problem. If this has already been mentioned, I'm sorry, but the scene plays normally, except for the last stage. He just fucks her hard, then the scene ends, and he never jerks off. Sorry about my colorful language in this post, but is anyone else having this issue?

Edit: After reading up the post, I see that the reason the animation won't work is because it replaces an animation with 4 stages. Sorry to waste everyones time, but if someone is lazy like me, and only reads up to this post... there's your reason.

more 3somes or 4somes would be great.

oral bestiality animations misses completely

i guess ashal will put the animations into sexlab 1.39c then ?

-3somes already in planing

-not doing any bestiality animations

-the only one who knows that is ashal, but i think 1.39c is mostly for bugfixes

I tested the Missionary Replacer in game, and I encountered a slight problem. If this has already been mentioned, I'm sorry, but the scene plays normally, except for the last stage. He just fucks her hard, then the scene ends, and he never jerks off. Sorry about my colorful language in this post, but is anyone else having this issue?

The last Stage insn't inclueded in the replacer. See post #34.

Yeah, there are quite a few existing mods that makes it possible to hug or kiss someone (Luxury Suite, Free Hug Mod, Kiss 'em All, Hug Me Dovahkin Relaxes too), but I suppose you use them already as you asked for version in different posture.

I for one am glad that he's not focusing on beast sex, there's already loads of that.

that because 70% of the game has monsters in it the other 30% are humanoids so unless your whoring yourself in a town ya don't normally get a chance to see the new animations unless its another rape based one

You're adressing your request to the wrong Person.

I could make such an animation, but I can not force an Actor to interact with an object. That's the work of an Modder, not an Animator.

I don't know how to do it at least.

The only thing I might be able to do is an animation with a single actor. Like the masturbation you mentioned. But I can't align the Actor with the Wall/Chair/Table etc. 

You'd need to align the actor with SexLab controls and that would be very annoying I think.

Also it wouldn't work with NPC's only with the PC.

The idea was that the existing vanilla lean-to animation and lean-to wall animation would trigger a new animation. NPC's do those animations already automatically, for instance in the underground bathhouse or in a home assigned with My Home is Your Home, but also in the vanilla game. So, my request was indeed about NPC's. But you know best what is feasible.