Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

Is there anything update ?

Hasn't been a update for awhile. I imagine with the warm weather the mod author has been busy with stuff and will get back to finishing the doggy style animations sooner or later and then working on another one.

Yeah, sorry guys. Currently I don't have time to work on my animations, and I can't say when I'm able to continue my Work. :(

No worries Zyn, do what you need to do. We and LL will still be here when you get time to come back and make more. :)

A small preview on what I'm doing right now:

2ugmdqf.jpg

As requested and promised, the first Gay animation. (Or Futa, or female with Strapon, or however you are going to use it)

And it's my first 4-Way. ;)

But as I said, I don't know when I'm going to work on it again.

And there won't be transitions. That would be too much work.

• 2 weeks later...

I going to make an update in the next couple of days.

I will split the transitions from the looping animations in my Missionary and dP Animations, upload the first 2 preview Gifs of the ne 4-Way, and I'm trying to update the ZynAnimation Files.

But I don't know if I'm still able to compile the old Files with the Creation Kid because I installed the newest SexLab Version.

Also I'm not sure if I can run FNIS_for_Modders with the old Files and the new SL version.

But I would say that everyone should upgrade their SL and SKSE Versions. The new ones really run mutch better.

I going to make an update in the next couple of days.

I will split the transitions from the looping animations in my Missionary and dP Animations, upload the first 2 preview Gifs of the ne 4-Way, and I'm trying to update the ZynAnimation Files.

But I don't know if I'm still able to compile the old Files with the Creation Kid because I installed the newest SexLab Version.

Also I'm not sure if I can run FNIS_for_Modders with the old Files and the new SL version.

But I would say that everyone should upgrade their SL and SKSE Versions. The new ones really run mutch better.

When compile the file for your new update on SexLab v1.57 (not a replacer), also include all new Holto animation, please ? :blush:

you found here..  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32293-animation-for-sexlab-150-157/page-1

I would like to have all SL animations, without having to be forced to which renounce.. :(

I've uploaded the preview Gifs of my new Animation.

But it looks like I can't split the transitions from my old animations, because 3ds Max don't like the Files anymore. :@

Something, somewhere went terribly wrong.

Should still like the original Max files ( assuming you keep them ). Max does not, however like the .kf files that are exported out. Trying to import a freshly exported .kf file will fail every time :/

• 3 weeks later...

I've uploaded the preview Gifs of my new Animation.

But it looks like I can't split the transitions from my old animations, because 3ds Max don't like the Files anymore. :@

Should still like the original Max files ( assuming you keep them ). Max does not, however like the .kf files that are exported out. Trying to import a freshly exported .kf file will fail every time :/

No, I don't have them anymore. :(

Y u no compatible with SexLab 1.50+?

(sorry for crude language, but it saddens me to see so many mods incompatible with newer versions of SexLab)

All my Animations are already inclueded in SL 1.50+

That is understandable if 3dmax is anything like blender these files takes a huge chunk of hard-drive space. Luckily i got a backup drive so i just packed them up and move them to the backup drive to save space. or else i would just be forced to delete them too.

I never knew nifscript for 3dmax was ever stable. Not like blender any way. The support for 3dmax is all time low. even blender was dwindling. Blender can still export import but if the animation is too big or use of constrain like ik will crap out the import scripts.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the nice Words! :)

The 3. Stage of the 4-Way is almost finished.

iW1uevYdCJuzY.gif

1 more Stage to go.

After that I have a little problem. :s

I have plans for a 3some Lesbian and a male/female/female/female Animation.

But when I'm thinking of all the Work those Animations take it really demotivates me.

So I thougt of some paired or solo Animations, but I don't know what to do there. *sigh*

One animation that really lacks because it's "called" from several mods is a "real" pussy licking.

I mean:

- Stage 1: Female stands, legs a bit wided.  The other one (could be Male or Female), go kneeling and start to touch and lick.

- Stage 2: Female goes on her back, legs spreaded. The other (again, Male or Female doesn't care), is on knees, raises a bit her butt, put the face "inside".

- Stage 3: as Stage 2 but the "receiver female" has some head's, arm's, chest's movement that give impression she's starting to climax.

- Stage 4 and 5: use your fantasy.   :D  (For example, Female arches her back, spreads her legs sooo wide and straight, and .... scream!).

As you can see, the "giver" part is only "submissive.

This is because there are at least three SexLab based mods that calls THIS action (Prositution mods or Slave mods).

Considering your skills (very high, thank you), it shouldn't be a hard task. I hope.

How about a more "simple" 3-some animation to ease your mind? The good old spit-roast, a classical DP that could also used for aggressive animations (the one done by you is more consensual)? I actually don't need overly "complicated" animations, and I would love to see some of the classical ones added first before it gets all exotic and chaotic again? But just my 2 cents of course.

That animation above however is quite impressive, but I don't have much desire to see it ingames I admit :D

How about a more "simple" 3-some animation to ease your mind?

Most of the Work comes when you are converting your 3ds Max Animations to something Skyrim can work with. Its the most boring Part at least, and so it feels like it takes forever.

And there it makes no difference on how simple an Animation is. The more actors you have, the longer you need. 

So I think I'm going for that licking Animation next...

How about a more "simple" 3-some animation to ease your mind?

Most of the Work comes when you are converting your 3ds Max Animations to something Skyrim can work with. Its the most boring Part at least, and so it feels like it takes forever.

And there it makes no difference on how simple an Animation is. The more actors you have, the longer you need.

So I think I'm going for that licking Animation next...

A question, if I may. Regarding your export woes, how are you exporting these? There is the crazy method I used to use of:

animation -> fbx ( for ik baking ) -> Max anim format -> .kf -> .hkx per actor

( That should give everyone an idea of the insanity involved )

or the far easier method of:

animation -> Havok Exporter per actor

The latter being dead simple if you're animating all humans :) If you're not already using Havok, give it some serious consideration. Your sanity will thank you.

I'm already using Havok Exporter.

But it doesnt matter, it still bores me. :D

Split Actors, save and reload Animations (for key per frame), move Actors from their Origin to avoid sliding, check Havok export settings in case max changed them for no reason, write scripts to check animation ingame, upload them on SL

Thats how I do it. :P

I'm already using Havok Exporter.

But it doesnt matter, it still bores me. :D

Split Actors, save and reload Animations (for key per frame), move Actors from their Origin to avoid sliding, check Havok export settings in case max changed them for no reason, write scripts to check animation ingame, upload them on SL

Thats how I do it. :P

You can actually skip the save and reload animations for the every frame is a keyframe part.  Havok seems to handle this on its own.  ( animate -> select actor skeleton ( remove suffix if you added one ) -> Havok -> done )

Now the Havok settings I can relate with as I spent a few HOURS yesterday trying to figure out why my meshes turned themselves inside out only to find I missed an option setting in Havok ( specifically the use the file order one ) :| 

The scripting side of things is a pain.  No way around that one.