Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

View File

Hey guys,
it's been a while since I made some Animations. But I decided to make more, and I hope you like them. ;)
Feel free to ask or request anything you want. The only things I'm not going to do are Child or Creature Animations.
Since I'm not the most skilled animator (my hole knowledge comes from Arrok's tutorial) and I'm doing it in my freetime I can not guarantee that I can fulfill every request.

I will no longer support the old SexLab 1.39b Version. I think there is no reason to stick with the old Version any longer, so I removed the 1.39b Animations to avoid confusion.

So, I think thats it. Time for the Animations. :D

Finished Animations:
Standing
Lesbian
Femdom
Missionary
double Penetration
Doggystyle
4-Way
Licking
Slaveanimation
Standing(NEW)

Tablesex
8zYaYVX.gifv
LDrCQZP.gifv
ZY1jIvm.gifv
kE1rALw.gifv
fnjiaAg.gifv

unfinished Animations
naZXKpr.gifv
oegxW1x.gifv
Currently WIP:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/08/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

The Animation is great, but I have a little problem with the Femdomreplacer. PC is the Female.

Here to begin is all ok.

post-49821-0-81230700-1394310809_thumb.jpg

Here begin the problem :)

post-49821-0-96944500-1394311409_thumb.jpg

the Third stage (same before PC female is on the wrong place)

post-49821-0-58623700-1394311006_thumb.jpg

and now the last stage (same before)

post-49821-0-15113200-1394311098_thumb.jpg

what can I do?

Hi great work, look's fantastic, You said you where up for request,  I would like some animations for three men, may be three men in a line, more intermit animations between couples kissing while making love for all three couple types, less animal crap more human animations or maybe even a foursome three men one women, one for every hole, they are Just idea's. Keep up the great work, we really do need new animations, there are far to many of the same thing need new stuff.  

Waree just change her to the female positions using the keys for moving characters.

The Animation is great, but I have a little problem with the Femdomreplacer. PC is the Female.

Here to begin is all ok.

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-08 21-26-02-61.jpg

Here begin the problem :)

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-08 21-26-35-69.jpg

the Third stage (same before PC female is on the wrong place)

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-08 21-26-52-65.jpg

and now the last stage (same before)

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-08 21-27-11-68.jpg

what can I do?

That looks like SL is the problem due to the animation being aligned for male dom(since that's what they are by default). Until these are integrated into SL as stand alone animations rather than replacers, I believe all you can is manually re-align them with SL controls in-game and let it save them so you don't have to do it again.

Thanks for the support! Glad you guys like my work. :lol:

Wahya1 gave you the Answer. Just change the Positions with SexLab. I think the default Key should be "G".

I would like some animations for three men, may be three men in a line, more intermit animations between couples kissing while making love for all three couple types,

Yeah, Gay animations seems to be missing completely. I think you are not the first one requesting one of these. I'm definitely going to make one.

But I can't promise anything for a 4some animation. It would take several month for me to finish a 4 stage animation I think.

The missionary animation should be finished on Monday. And I hope I finish the dp at the end of the week. After that I start either the Gay or a new doggystyle animation.

What is the guy doing in the middle of the femdom animation? Sorry but that looks unnatural to me. The double penetration looks good though. More group animations is always welcome.

Well, there are plenty of animation where the male fucks the female. I thougt it wouldn't hurt to turn the tide for once. :P

Hey guys,

it's been a while since I made some Animations. But I decided to make more, and I hope you like them. ;)

Feel free to ask or request anything you want.

Woah, these look great! Don't downplay your competence :) I especially like the double penetration even it's still WIP. I'm looking forward to try out the finished version.

And requests you say? Well now that you asked it, I'd just love to see "ass to ass" (a line made famous by the movie Requiem for a Dream) animated with two girls and a double-sided dildo :D

The animation could start with the girls standing back to back with some space between. Girl one has the dildo in her hand and inserts that into herself (not sure of the posture), girl #2 would be watching over her shoulder that and after #1 finishes she would face forward and "assume the position", moving her hands to her thighs and bend forward while pushing her ass up and out a bit. The girl #1 holding the dildo near the other end takes few steps back and guides it into the #2 (while looking over her shoulder). For added impact the second girl could momentarily tense up, she straightens her back and and looks up. Having a jelly-like dildo would definitely look better than a rigid one (it would straighten after girl #1 finishes her insertion and takes a hold from the other end), but I don't know how hard it is to accomplish.

In the actual loop phase they would be standing but leaning forward and bouncing off each other's derriere (bit more than in ths example: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1483581?tags=ass_to_ass). Not sure where the hands should be? On ass cheeks of their own or the other girl's? Or maybe they would be holding hands?

In the last looping phase they would get on all fours where the movement is faster and with more width/separation. GIF for reference :Phttp://idol.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/469847. As for the orgasm animation they could again tense up and maybe now hold hands if it wasn't on last animation.

I know, quite an tall order. The initial set-up phase is quite complex and it can be difficult to make the standing animation to look fluid and natural. But it sure would give the HDT physics on butt and breasts run for it's money!

Waree just change her to the female positions using the keys for moving characters.

Thank you. It's work, but it's work only for my character (female) and 2 NPC's (male), other Sexanimations (only NPC's) take the original animation. And sorry, but I don't like this.

And this Animation not use Strap-ons autonmatically.

post-49821-0-32246400-1394363971_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I go back to the old Animation.

Thank any way it was only a suggestion about  the foursome thing, I really am after the animations of tongues to make oral look more realistic, I have been told it can't be done but they would have said that about sex animations in skyrim 18 months ago, when all was about was AP, which was very badly scripted  now look where you lot have got to it is amazing what you have all accomplished. FNIS for animations in skyrim, Ashal for is scripting abilities, and you animators for you great animations, between you, you have created the impossible. Not forgetting the great mods that makes them all work in game.