Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

hi there i download that amazing new animation... i unpacked... i run fnisfor users..  i rebuild registartion registry in sexlab mod...but the animation is nowere in game   :/

Have you just downloaded the file from Zyn's page? The HKX files?

Thats because you did not select them in NonSexLabAnimations MCM menu.

Sounds more like he's downloaded the HKX file.

i cant selct them in NonSexLabAnimations MCM menu.  cause they are not there...

yes i downloaded the HKX files...

what else shall i download plz?

You only need the NonSexlabAnimations 2.0C BETA File. Everything is included there.

I've uploaded a new Standing Animation.

-Actor 1 is now female

-fixed a Bug with the left Hand at Stage 1

-all Actors are now in the Center, and not 100 units away

what else shall i download plz?

You only need the NonSexlabAnimations 2.0C BETA File. Everything is included there.

I've uploaded a new Standing Animation.

-Actor 1 is now female

-fixed a Bug with the left Hand at Stage 1

-all Actors are now in the Center, and not 100 units away

I'll test it out now since I'm working on 2.0d. :D

All good! Line up without any scripting. Nice job!

I use the mod NonSexlabAnimations 2.0C with SexLab 1.59c, ZaZ 6.01 and More Nasty Critters 7.11

I found a strange glitch, just in Zyn's newStanding animation, in the last two stages, this stages.. http://i.imgur.com/bSQlJYb.gif and http://i.imgur.com/aqmxg1q.gif

when I use the command TFC (Toggle Free Camera) if I close enough to the characters, all tattoos of this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/ disappear completely! :(

Why it only happens with those two last stages of Zyn's NewStanding animation ?  how do I fix..? :-/

I have seen this too I think sometime but I dont think it has to do with the animation, rather with the ENB

I use the last UnkoENB (max quality) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56812/?

with COT and COT patch, and last Relighting Skyrim (Full vers.) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17609/?

it only happens with those two last stages of Zyn's NewStanding and I use the command TFC (Toggle Free Camera) if I close enough to the characters, with other animations not happening to me, at least I do not remember in the past.. recently I'm sure not happening with no other animations.

I'm having trouble installing these animations in game.

For example, I just downloaded the Standing(NEW).rar that's in the downloads section of this post. I opened the rar and I see the HXK files.

Where are these files supposed to go in order to see them working in game? I tried placing them inside the NonSexlabAnimations folder in my Skyrim directory along with the rest of the Zyn files that are already there but the new standing animation doesn't show up in game or in the MCM menu for NonSexLabanimations to toggle on or off.

I am aware I could just download the latest version of NonSexlabAnimations to get all the animations but sometimes there's updates that aren't included in the mods or people sometimes release single animations as a stand alone and I just wanted to know how to install them individually. :-/

For example, I just downloaded the Standing(NEW).rar that's in the downloads section of this post. I opened the rar and I see the HXK files.

Where are these files supposed to go in order to see them working in game? I tried placing them inside the NonSexlabAnimations folder in my Skyrim directory along with the rest of the Zyn files that are already there but the new standing animation doesn't show up in game or in the MCM menu for NonSexLabanimations to toggle on or off.

I am aware I could just download the latest version of NonSexlabAnimations to get all the animations but sometimes there's updates that aren't included in the mods or people sometimes release single animations as a stand alone and I just wanted to know how to install them individually. :-/

It's actually quite a bit more complex than just that. You'll need to have notepad++ or a similar utility to add in animations yourself, done by editing the source PSC scripts. You could try reading Ashal's github guides or dissect Rydin's scripts and learn from them directly.

Once this editing of the PSC files is done, you'll need to recompile the PSC file via the creation kit -> gameplay -> papyrus script manager -> search for & recompile the relevant scripts. The creation kit needs to have some SKSE script thing installed in your Skyrim directory for you to successfully do this recompile iirc, can't remember exactly.

You'll also need to individually update the non-sexlab anmiations FNIS behaviour text file to include the new animation set and then re-generate the FNIS for modders before re-generating your FNIS for users.

Finally, once all this is done, back in the game you should reset your NonSexlabAnimations registry to register the changes.

As a cautionary note, it is possible but more dangerous to update your own sslanimationsdefault.psc to include new animations. That would be easier than editing Rydin's file because it's only 1 direct script, but it's also not recommended unless you're willing to maintain your own script and can troubleshoot issues by yourself.

It's actually quite a bit more complex than just that. You'll need to have notepad++ or a similar utility to add in animations yourself, done by editing the source PSC scripts. You could try reading Ashal's github guides or dissect Rydin's scripts and learn from them directly.

Once this editing of the PSC files is done, you'll need to recompile the PSC file via the creation kit -> gameplay -> papyrus script manager -> search for & recompile the relevant scripts. The creation kit needs to have some SKSE script thing installed in your Skyrim directory for you to successfully do this recompile iirc, can't remember exactly.

You'll also need to individually update the non-sexlab anmiations FNIS behaviour text file to include the new animation set and then re-generate the FNIS for modders before re-generating your FNIS for users.

Finally, once all this is done, back in the game you should reset your NonSexlabAnimations registry to register the changes.

As a cautionary note, it is possible but more dangerous to update your own sslanimationsdefault.psc to include new animations. That would be easier than editing Rydin's file because it's only 1 direct script, but it's also not recommended unless you're willing to maintain your own script and can troubleshoot issues by yourself.

Gotcha. I recently read about this procedure and I was hoping there was a less tedious process but alas. 
Thanks for the reply though!

Great animations! I have very few of the original animations turned on anymore, these align better and deform less plus more detail..thanks!

If you are looking for ideas how about vampires feeding during sex to  inspire the Vampiric Thirst mod author into adding them to that already great mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if its been requested yet, but i'd like to see a paired or threeway bathing animation. Also more 2 and 3 person lesbian animations that dont include oral on a strapon. I cant stand the animations with someone sucking a rubber dildo. Who does that pleasure?

I'd love to see more foreplay/kissing animations, as well as animations designed for the unp slim body (so breast rubbing/feeding isnt happenning in midair 3 inches in front).

Just downloaded your new animations, cant wait to try them!

I've been meaning to ask for a while..but are you going to make the missionary animation loop correctly?

Sorry, but I don't have the old files anymore. And I don't know if I can rework my old animations with the new skeleton rig.

And also I don't know if I'm going to make more animations. I started a Table-Sex animation after I released my last animation, but I just don't have the motivation to finish it...

I've been meaning to ask for a while..but are you going to make the missionary animation loop correctly?

Sorry, but I don't have the old files anymore. And I don't know if I can rework my old animations with the new skeleton rig.

And also I don't know if I'm going to make more animations. I started a Table-Sex animation after I released my last animation, but I just don't have the motivation to finish it...

Chuckle. 

I can so relate to the latter part of this statement :D

• 2 months later...