Could someone "stabilize" my xml ?

Redflyingmonkey

Hello, I've played around a lot with a xml I found somewhere here, I don't even remember which one, I added some belly and pre belly nodes and went really crazy with the whole parameters. I really like the movement I get now, the only issue is some kind of weird ass movement on the breasts, something you have to see for yourself to understand properly.

The only comparison that comes to mind is what happens just before an Alien hatches out of a Marine's belly. 
So I was wondering, could my fellow HDT sorcerer apprentices try it and see first if the same crap happens to them and second if they can straighten that same crap out a little if it does happen ?

Thanks !

Here is the jerkface : hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Nay, I tried Hydro's new update but it made some glitches happen for me so I went back to the 10-24 dll. It's just some numbers to tweak whose standards I have no idea, like tensors. I did add a spring motor recently so it stabilized for some reason, I don't know why. I'm still confused regarding the "pre breast" nodes, I don't really know what they mean and it may be what is causing me all those issues. 

So far I was from 12:29 also not convinced.

CTD without reason and breasts as "open window" by storm.

BUT!

I the new release of Hydro and own adjustments to the xml everything works perfectly - even with ENB 251.

A really simple XML. No Belly support. Only breast and butt shaking and hands + breasts  collision.

Works perfect for me with UNPB / Seven Base and CBBE with "normal arguments". If the XML works, then take them and expand / edit according to your ideas.

extract_includet_files_in_SKSE-Plugins.7z

Edit:

My ENB  251 is NOT of  3.8.2014 !

Archived