msex Veronica

Ya_akira

Hello reader!

I'm considering taking up work on msex veronica by updating current content and adding new content.

But before i start to do that I'd like to know what other people would like to see either just simple content or even large quests.

I will not be calling it msex Veronica so if Mavia decides that he/she(?) decides to work on it again they can do so.

The plan is to start from the ground up and go from there.

So please let me know what you would like to see and we'll go from there. Both lore friendly and not are welcome.

First things first I would PM Mavia to see how she feels about it. Not that I expect there'll be any problems, knowing Mavia, but it's always nice and polite to run these things through the original authors first.

That out of the way, what I wouldn't mind seeing is an in-depth relationship with Veronica, either lore-friendly as a Lesbian or not as heterosexually. Something like the relationships out of DAO or Mass Effect, with plenty of dialogue, depth, different outcomes, maybe quests or mini-quests, that sort of stuff. I'm not hugely into the BSDM stuff but obviously that could come into it as the relationship gets "sexual". 

Basically anything that adds a romantic interaction with her besides straight up sex would be great  :)

First things first I would PM Mavia to see how she feels about it. Not that I expect there'll be any problems, knowing Mavia, but it's always nice and polite to run these things through the original authors first.

I'll admit i didn't think about that and its very horrible on my part. I'll send her a PM her in a bit. 

Begin edit: Sent the PM :End Edit

That out of the way, what I wouldn't mind seeing is an in-depth relationship with Veronica, either lore-friendly as a Lesbian or not as heterosexually. Something like the relationships out of DAO or Mass Effect, with plenty of dialogue, depth, different outcomes, maybe quests or mini-quests, that sort of stuff. I'm not hugely into the BSDM stuff but obviously that could come into it as the relationship gets "sexual". 

That's an issue with gaming at its core, how do you make a story that feels real instead of something that just hurts to read.

I will think on ways for it, or if someone comes up with a good story including it would save a bunch of time. but again, no clue.

I'll have to look into it more.

Good luck with the ambitious project :)

Are you looking to mainly expand upon the original or remake it from scratch?

That's an issue with gaming at its core, how do you make a story that feels real instead of something that just hurts to read.

I will think on ways for it, or if someone comes up with a good story including it would save a bunch of time. but again, no clue.

I'll have to look into it more.

A little more depth could not hurt, but as you note it is tough to do well.

One thing that would help is make it possible to play the game at the same time, currently some of the restrictions Veronica can introduce in that mod can make gameplay... challenging.

Good luck with the ambitious project :)

Are you looking to mainly expand upon the original or remake it from scratch?

A little more depth could not hurt, but as you note it is tough to do well.

One thing that would help is make it possible to play the game at the same time, currently some of the restrictions Veronica can introduce in that mod can make gameplay... challenging.

I'm planning on starting from scratch.

it's very tough, but it should be worth it.

I agree on those restrictions, the plan is to have a mcm menu that will allow the player to turn on and off the effects that can restrict gameplay, and even change the frequency of individual gameplay effecting effects.

though i'm still in a planning stage right now.

I haven't been on for awhile-- I just haven't been playing FNV, sorry. :( 

I don't mind if someone wants to take over msex Veronica... if I get back to modding I'd probably concentrate more on the other msex mods anyway.

If you want to start from scratch, I'm not sure what you mean by taking over the mod anyway... wouldn't you just be doing a companion mod of your own?

If it's your first mod, then modifying an existing mod is a great way to get going... that's what I did with msex Fort, in fact (though I ended up rewriting the thing entirely when moving it from wsex to Sexout).

It's also possible to add new content in an additional mod, which can also change things in the original mod. 

Good luck!

Hello reader!

I'm considering taking up work on msex veronica by updating current content and adding new content.

But before i start to do that I'd like to know what other people would like to see either just simple content or even large quests.

I will not be calling it msex Veronica so if Mavia decides that he/she(?) decides to work on it again they can do so.

The plan is to start from the ground up and go from there.

So please let me know what you would like to see and we'll go from there. Both lore friendly and not are welcome.

Look on the old discution at MSEX Veronica I posted lots of ideas. Some are marked in French but the translator you can find a loan can I proposed. 

I am excited to see that you take my ideas.

Great asullivanr, i love msex Veronica and would love to see it getting developed further (or new from scretch whatever you decide.)

Personally i love especially that it is possible to play a "normal" game with the mod. Just playing the game as a sub to Cass/Veronica and get ordered to do crazy things (they could be a bit more crazy than they are till now like with Creatures and Zaz stuff etc.) every now and then while playing. So for me more variety in those things would be the best.

Good luck with the mod!

I personally thought it would have been cool for veronica to have some slave/bondage/prostitution options with the brotherhood of steel bunker. like if you are her slave she will bring you to the bunker and whore you to the members inside, or maybe try to indoctrinate you into being a baby maker to strengthen the brotherhoods numbers. If she is your submissive you could pimp her out instead.

I haven't been on for awhile-- I just haven't been playing FNV, sorry. :(

I don't mind if someone wants to take over msex Veronica... if I get back to modding I'd probably concentrate more on the other msex mods anyway.

If you want to start from scratch, I'm not sure what you mean by taking over the mod anyway... wouldn't you just be doing a companion mod of your own?

If it's your first mod, then modifying an existing mod is a great way to get going... that's what I did with msex Fort, in fact (though I ended up rewriting the thing entirely when moving it from wsex to Sexout).

It's also possible to add new content in an additional mod, which can also change things in the original mod. 

Good luck!

Mostly i'm getting ideas.

as for starting from scratch its mostly a thought because I don't like working on other peoples code. just as i don't like other people working on mine i give that same respect to others. Unless its a bug that's annoying me and i wanna help get it fixed.

not really a first mod, just a first sexout mod.

Look on the old discution at MSEX Veronica I posted lots of ideas. Some are marked in French but the translator you can find a loan can I proposed. 

I am excited to see that you take my ideas.

I'll take a look at more of the thread sometime Tuesday. I wanna enjoy spring break. :D

Edit: Just read the post and had a couple ideas from it, thanks for letting me know about it.

Great asullivanr, i love msex Veronica and would love to see it getting developed further (or new from scretch whatever you decide.)

Personally i love especially that it is possible to play a "normal" game with the mod. Just playing the game as a sub to Cass/Veronica and get ordered to do crazy things (they could be a bit more crazy than they are till now like with Creatures and Zaz stuff etc.) every now and then while playing. So for me more variety in those things would be the best.

Good luck with the mod!

See part of what I need to decide is how far i wanna go, Do i wanna do something that people could relate with, or do some wacky things(and much more sexual) things. Because this is fallout, a series not really known for being placed in reality.

I personally thought it would have been cool for veronica to have some slave/bondage/prostitution options with the brotherhood of steel bunker. like if you are her slave she will bring you to the bunker and whore you to the members inside, or maybe try to indoctrinate you into being a baby maker to strengthen the brotherhoods numbers. If she is your submissive you could pimp her out instead.

I could do something like that. But we already have breeder... So if i add something like that i'm not sure how to develop it without it being stupid, which brings us back to the crazy whacky or sort of thing instead.

More prostitution options will be coming of that i'm sure , just not sure how i wanna build onto it.

So far it seems we will have interactions with named NPC's(quest givers mostly i think), and interactions with common NPC's, with a
goto->talk->whore/speak->onto something else. 
goto->wait->whore

but the above is just incredibly boring gameplay. so I need to balance what's fun to play/watch and what's not fun to play/watch.

Hopefully after I read lukaslunt post in the other thread ill get some better gameplay ideas.

I give you all that I would love to see in the mod. I think the principal will first address the things that do not work like free in the desert because it does not work with me and I just stand in one place.

What are the future enhancements of mods ? I have some ideas that came to me .
1 - Slavery could have several levels (Normal , Hard and Very Hard)
Normal: is the current thing
Hard: the mistress would be more enterprising
Very Hard: the mistress could prostitute ourselves in sewers , hit us for no reason and also we sell .
This is our request or demand for the mistress , she would become very very insistent on Hard when one accepts hard . Of course as slavery is a permanent change
2 - Our mistress could organize sex parties gang bang style , boxed bitch or other degrading things)
She would go leaving us either alone or we lend to a person and return with a degrading activitée .
3 - The sale if we accept a very hard slavery . If we sell our mistress can break free and find him to ask why his toy or become his slave.
4 - Power to cass or veronica its permanent slave, the prostitute in sewers , sell .
5 - Can be the slave of Cass and Veronica at the same time .
6 - Can become real slave after being returned free and slavery again at where it was when he was leaving .
7 - Our mistress could make us addicted to the jet .
8 - When we confiscate our clothes our mistress could dress with our clothes .
9 - Make a style reputation for our mistress ( she thinks of us , if we like , if we get tired of ) what could we do take the initiative to make her happy .
10 - Quete to get her necklace because I can not imagine Veronica or cass have one in stock .
11 - More humiliation to the gents that we meet . ( Goodspring , Novac , Front office, and other places that would be activated when talking to people or makes questes for it. )
12 - Power to be the slave of the other companion but also of Sunny .
13 - To play the game his slave. If your teacher sees that you are reluctant she offers to play your games slavery and if you lose it's the necklace, if you win it will be less presentiment for it, but very disappointed

Something else. 
Have to Sunny, Cass and véronica an indicator of relationship even without us being his slave for example you help veronica she will love you, if you do things to her she will love you less and this could have repercussion if they became his slave could be nicer or nastier. 

For example if the Sunny enmène to prison for the NCR give compacts (Quete Sexout Tryout) could blame us and so we get paid if you become her toy. 

Or we can make our mistress crosses the line defines for example if you are his toy without being a slave thing we do not anticipate (prostitution etc ...) according to his mood for the games become more dangereur, I finally know if you see how I think the thing. 

Tell me what you think of it, but if you integrate it into the mod will be even more interest to them.

Won his libertée in the desert it is active it does not work for me .

In French
Quels sont les futures améliorations du mods ? J'ai quelques idées qui me sont venue.
1 - L'esclavage pourrait avoir plusieurs niveau (Normal, Hard et très Hard)
Normal  : est la chose actuelle
Hard : la maitresse serait plus entreprenante
Très Hard : la maitresse pourrait nous prostituer dans les egouts, nous frapper sans raison et aussi nous vendre.
Ceci serait à notre demande ou par demande de la maitresse, elle deviendrait tres insistante pour le tres Hard quand on accepte le hard. Bien sur comme l'esclavage c'est un changement permanent
2 - Notre maitresse pourrait organiser des parties de sexe style gang bang, boxed bitch ou autres choses dégradantes)
Elle partirait nous laissant soit seule soit nous preterait à une personne et reviendrait avec une activitée dégradante.
3 - La vente si on accepte un esclavage tres hard. Si notre maitresse nous vend on peut se liberer et la retrouver pour lui demander pourquoi, redevenir son jouet ou son esclave.
4 - Pouvoir faire de cass ou veronica son esclave permanente, la prostituée dans les egouts, la vendre.
5 - Pouvoir etre l'esclave de Cass et veronica en même temps.
6 - Pouvoir redevenir véritable esclave apres etre redevenu libre et l'esclavage recommence au niveau ou il etait quand on l'a quitter.
7 - Notre maitresse pourrait nous rendre accro au jet.
8 - Quand elle nous confisque nos vetement notre maitresse pourrait s'habiller avec nos vetements.
9 - Faire un style de réputation pour notre maitresse (ce qu'elle pense de nous, si elle nous aime, si elle se lasse de nous) ce qui pourrait nous faire prendre l'initiative pour lui faire plaisir.
10 - Quete pour chercher son collier car j'imagine mal Veronica ou cass en avoir un en stock.
11 - Plus d'humiliation envers les gents que l'on a rencontrer. (Goodspring, Novac, Avant poste, et les autres lieux qui seraient activée quand on à discuter avec des personnes ou fait des questes pour elle.)
12 - Pouvoir etre l'esclave des autres compagnion mais aussi de Sunny.
13 - Pouvoir jouer au jeux son esclave. Si votre maîtresse voit que vous êtes réticente elle vous propose de jouer votre esclavage au jeux et si vous perdez c'est le collier, si vous gagnez elle sera moins pressente pour ça, mais tres déçu

Autre chose.
Avoir pour Sunny, Cass et véronica un indicateur des relation même sans que nous soyons son esclave par exemple tu aide veronica elle t'aimera bien, si tu lui fait des choses elle t'aimera moins et ceci pourrait avoir des répercution si on devient son esclave elle pourrait etre plus gentille ou plus méchante.

Par exemple pour Sunny si on l'enmène à la prison NCR pour la donner aux poudriers (Quete Sexout Tryout) elle pourrait nous en vouloir et ainsi nous le faire payer si on devient son jouet.

Pouvoir faire que nous ou notre maitresse franchisse les ligne définit par exemple si on est son jouet sans etre son esclave nous faire des chose pas prévu (prostitution etc...) suivant son humeur pour que le jeux devienne plus dangereur, enfin je sait pas si tu voit comment je pense la chose.

Dit moi ce que tu pense de tout ça, mais si tu l'intègre dans le mod il sera encore plus interessent.

Gagné sa libertée dans le desert est-elle active car moi ça marche pas.

Type d'esclavage.doc

more use of furniture and equipment. ZAZ

lend slave (PC,Veronica, Cass, Sunny) out to npc for random tours of humiliation , making money, gangbang etc..

Stage shows to make Mistress money at Bars, Vegas etc.. donkey style show, gangbang, cumbucket  BSDM etc..

slave to clean up leftover cum on furniture, floor, body etc...

different levels of value ranging from useless meat to valuable fucktoy etcc..

I would do away with the teleportation style tours. They can and have become game breakers or interupt at bad times for gameplay. It would probably be better to trigger them to areas, and or randimize the outcome through scripts. I wish I could get a grasp of scripting for i have some great ideas but scripting alludes me.

I give you all that I would love to see in the mod. I think the principal will first address the things that do not work like free in the desert because it does not work with me and I just stand in one place.

What are the future enhancements of mods ? I have some ideas that came to me .
1 - Slavery could have several levels (Normal , Hard and Very Hard)
Normal: is the current thing
Hard: the mistress would be more enterprising
Very Hard: the mistress could prostitute ourselves in sewers , hit us for no reason and also we sell .
This is our request or demand for the mistress , she would become very very insistent on Hard when one accepts hard . Of course as slavery is a permanent change
2 - Our mistress could organize sex parties gang bang style , boxed bitch or other degrading things)
She would go leaving us either alone or we lend to a person and return with a degrading activitée .
3 - The sale if we accept a very hard slavery . If we sell our mistress can break free and find him to ask why his toy or become his slave.
4 - Power to cass or veronica its permanent slave, the prostitute in sewers , sell .
5 - Can be the slave of Cass and Veronica at the same time .
6 - Can become real slave after being returned free and slavery again at where it was when he was leaving .
7 - Our mistress could make us addicted to the jet .
8 - When we confiscate our clothes our mistress could dress with our clothes .
9 - Make a style reputation for our mistress ( she thinks of us , if we like , if we get tired of ) what could we do take the initiative to make her happy .
10 - Quete to get her necklace because I can not imagine Veronica or cass have one in stock .
11 - More humiliation to the gents that we meet . ( Goodspring , Novac , Front office, and other places that would be activated when talking to people or makes questes for it. )
12 - Power to be the slave of the other companion but also of Sunny .
13 - To play the game his slave. If your teacher sees that you are reluctant she offers to play your games slavery and if you lose it's the necklace, if you win it will be less presentiment for it, but very disappointed

Something else. 
Have to Sunny, Cass and véronica an indicator of relationship even without us being his slave for example you help veronica she will love you, if you do things to her she will love you less and this could have repercussion if they became his slave could be nicer or nastier. 

For example if the Sunny enmène to prison for the NCR give compacts (Quete Sexout Tryout) could blame us and so we get paid if you become her toy. 

Or we can make our mistress crosses the line defines for example if you are his toy without being a slave thing we do not anticipate (prostitution etc ...) according to his mood for the games become more dangereur, I finally know if you see how I think the thing. 

Tell me what you think of it, but if you integrate it into the mod will be even more interest to them.

Won his libertée in the desert it is active it does not work for me .

In French
Quels sont les futures améliorations du mods ? J'ai quelques idées qui me sont venue.
1 - L'esclavage pourrait avoir plusieurs niveau (Normal, Hard et très Hard)
Normal  : est la chose actuelle
Hard : la maitresse serait plus entreprenante
Très Hard : la maitresse pourrait nous prostituer dans les egouts, nous frapper sans raison et aussi nous vendre.
Ceci serait à notre demande ou par demande de la maitresse, elle deviendrait tres insistante pour le tres Hard quand on accepte le hard. Bien sur comme l'esclavage c'est un changement permanent
2 - Notre maitresse pourrait organiser des parties de sexe style gang bang, boxed bitch ou autres choses dégradantes)
Elle partirait nous laissant soit seule soit nous preterait à une personne et reviendrait avec une activitée dégradante.
3 - La vente si on accepte un esclavage tres hard. Si notre maitresse nous vend on peut se liberer et la retrouver pour lui demander pourquoi, redevenir son jouet ou son esclave.
4 - Pouvoir faire de cass ou veronica son esclave permanente, la prostituée dans les egouts, la vendre.
5 - Pouvoir etre l'esclave de Cass et veronica en même temps.
6 - Pouvoir redevenir véritable esclave apres etre redevenu libre et l'esclavage recommence au niveau ou il etait quand on l'a quitter.
7 - Notre maitresse pourrait nous rendre accro au jet.
8 - Quand elle nous confisque nos vetement notre maitresse pourrait s'habiller avec nos vetements.
9 - Faire un style de réputation pour notre maitresse (ce qu'elle pense de nous, si elle nous aime, si elle se lasse de nous) ce qui pourrait nous faire prendre l'initiative pour lui faire plaisir.
10 - Quete pour chercher son collier car j'imagine mal Veronica ou cass en avoir un en stock.
11 - Plus d'humiliation envers les gents que l'on a rencontrer. (Goodspring, Novac, Avant poste, et les autres lieux qui seraient activée quand on à discuter avec des personnes ou fait des questes pour elle.)
12 - Pouvoir etre l'esclave des autres compagnion mais aussi de Sunny.
13 - Pouvoir jouer au jeux son esclave. Si votre maîtresse voit que vous êtes réticente elle vous propose de jouer votre esclavage au jeux et si vous perdez c'est le collier, si vous gagnez elle sera moins pressente pour ça, mais tres déçu

Autre chose.
Avoir pour Sunny, Cass et véronica un indicateur des relation même sans que nous soyons son esclave par exemple tu aide veronica elle t'aimera bien, si tu lui fait des choses elle t'aimera moins et ceci pourrait avoir des répercution si on devient son esclave elle pourrait etre plus gentille ou plus méchante.

Par exemple pour Sunny si on l'enmène à la prison NCR pour la donner aux poudriers (Quete Sexout Tryout) elle pourrait nous en vouloir et ainsi nous le faire payer si on devient son jouet.

Pouvoir faire que nous ou notre maitresse franchisse les ligne définit par exemple si on est son jouet sans etre son esclave nous faire des chose pas prévu (prostitution etc...) suivant son humeur pour que le jeux devienne plus dangereur, enfin je sait pas si tu voit comment je pense la chose.

Dit moi ce que tu pense de tout ça, mais si tu l'intègre dans le mod il sera encore plus interessent.

Gagné sa libertée dans le desert est-elle active car moi ça marche pas.

Another idea. The mod may occur after a initial quest. For example one might find in the mojave a woman Submissive, Dominatrix and another one that would do both. Following this experiment débloquerai the mod and the opportunity to propose a cass or veronica. 
Demand could also come from Cass and veronica also. 

Cass and veronica might also be able to have an opinion on what they would like to do (Dominant / Dominated). It should also be able to refuse an act

In french
Une autre idée. Le mod pourrait intervenir après une quete initial. Par exemple on pourrait trouver dans le mojave une femme Soumise, une autre Dominatrice et une autre qui ferait les deux. Suite à cette expérience on débloquerai le mod et la possibilité de le proposer a cass ou veronica.
La demande pourrait egalement venir de Cass ou veronica egalement.

Cass et veronica pourrait egalement pouvoir avoir un avis sur ce qu'elles aimeraient faire (Dominant / Dominée). Elle devrait egalement pouvoir refuser un acte

thanks for the idea's. Still working on content but so far i've had some great idea's from everything.

I eagerly await the update mod.

Much of the ideas don't really meet with the old mod. so more than likely its gonna be a new mod.

thanks for the idea's. Still working on content but so far i've had some great idea's from everything.

I eagerly await the update mod.

Much of the ideas don't really meet with the old mod. so more than likely its gonna be a new mod.

You must be able to base MSEX veronica and add content. MSEX veronica is already well and may be better than if you start from him.

• 1 month later...

I'm a student who works full time, so my time i is not completely my own.

Right now I'm in a testing phase and trying to figure out what the limits are. So far nothing really has changed, just trying to update scripts and use the sexout slavery system instead of the inbuilt system. which has created a few of its own problems.

In short, yes i'm still working on it.

• 2 months later...

Archived